It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas State Health Department: Mandatory Vaccines Are Constitutional; Recorded Phone Call

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am posting this to raise awareness of what may be coming to the U.S. this fall...
Mandatory Vaccines. I know that most of us have a hard time believeing this....I did too, until I listened to this caller in a very intelligent recorded call to the Arkansas State Health Department.

Listen to the call at this link.
www.dailymotion.com...

A member of the public who was concerned about a mandatory mass vaccination program in light of the swine flu pandemic called the Arkansas State Health Department for advice only to be told that mandatory vaccines were constitutional and could be enforced at gunpoint by the government if necessary.

The editor of the popular blog “Pissed Off Former Democrat” phoned the legal council at the Arkansas State Health Department to seek advice about obtaining waiver forms for a future mass swine flu vaccination program.

One of his main concerns centered around the fact that the company chosen to mass produce the swine flu vaccine, Baxter International, were recently caught in a scandal after it emerged they had sent out vaccines contaminated with the H5N1 avian flu virus to 18 countries from their Austrian branch. It was only by providence that the contamination was found after the batch was first tested on ferrets in the Czech Republic, before being shipped out for injection into humans. The ferrets all died and the shocking discovery was made.

www.infowars.com...

Can we determine that the States do not have control in this area, and it is a Federal Issue? So if the CDC mandates a flu vaccine for all, our sovereign states have no authority?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This is getting insane. Now it has been announced that children under 9 will need four shots. All that mercury!

Mandatory vaccines=====mass panic.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

Yes that and more! What really bothered me about this phone call was the determination of the legal counsel, and how he was very steady in his defense about the vaccine being contstitutional. He cited case law demonstrating his extensive knowledge.

So he spent some time studying the contstitutionality of a flu vaccine.
That seems susupicious...as if he has had ample time to be prepared.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

And I suppose this "legal council" will be the first in line to get his vaccine? Hell no. Only 30% of doctors get the regular flu vaccine on a yearly basis. Are they going to get in line first?

Maybe one shot, maybe, but three shots? And four shots for children under 9?
Somebody has lost their friggin' mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Mass panic? the Sheeple are so brainnumb that they will Gladly take the Vaccines.. Seriously , you are not telling your friends or neighbours, how will they know ??

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Well we know what this is all about.

Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain

www.naturalnews.com...

If enough of us stand up against this...we might have a fighting chance!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Oh oh , maybe your gonna breath it in .. What you think ??

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Liested below are the actual dosier of the injunction filed to stop the forced influenza vaccination...

www.nutrimedical.com...

www.nutrimedical.com...

www.nutrimedical.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
now realistically, alot of people are going to go ahead and get this vaccination...why cant skeptical people like myself, just wait a bit and see how many people die from the vaccine? I mean really? I somewhat believe what you are saying, but what if you are wrong? and the vaccine really helps? I have a baby and a wife to worry about, and dont really feel the rantings of a mad man is the 'best" advise to follow, and as I dont really know whats in the vaccine, why cant I just wait ans see what happens? just curious, no offense to any "mad men" lol

where can I read up on what is really so scary about this vaccine? and why you think this is such a scary thing...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My guess is they'll declare a shortage and say most folks won't be able to get it. Then of course people will be lining up and demanding it from their doctors.

I live in Arkansas and they're going to have to chase me down before they stick a needle in me.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
who do you think they would want to survive.... the ones that get it or the ones that refuse to?

Think about that very deeply for a minute. Why not stage a mandatory vaccination and then release a virus garanteeed to kill everyone who wanst vaccinated. Every rebel would be dead by weeks end. Leaving the sheeple and their masters in peace to build the new world.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
My guess is they'll declare a shortage and say most folks won't be able to get it. Then of course people will be lining up and demanding it from their doctors.

I live in Arkansas and they're going to have to chase me down before they stick a needle in me.

Makes all the sense in the world doesn't it? Injections forced at gun point?

"Take this injection to save your life,or I'll kill you" That's Government intelligence for you.

No shots for this old boy!! Cause I can shoot back!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AKARonco

Each person has to decide for themsleves. For sure...
Well good questions and here are some answers...first one being that even if the vaccine does not harm you, it may not even help.

An American investigative journalist claims that swine flu strains have been engineered in two universities in the US and Canada, says they’ve been deliberately designed to resist vaccines.

www.infowars.com...

Then other things to think about are

Immunologists have a special name for substances used to boost feeble vaccines. They are called adjuvants. Adjuvants are arguably the most extensively researched pharmaceutical product in the last quarter century that you never heard of. I have used the word adjuvant three times in this paragraph so far and that is probably three times more than you have ever seen it in print before. This is partly because the most effective adjuvants, those formulated with oils, are too dangerous for human use. That is squalene's other proven ability, causing incurable disease, which is why it is such a touchy subject with the Department of Defense.

www.vaccine-a.com...

The U.S. is even considering using unapproved "boosters" or adjuvants if need be. www.reuters.com...

what happened last time the government wanted everyone to take a flu shot?

Waiting in long lines at schools and clinics, more than 40 million Americans — almost 25% of the population — received the swine flu vaccine before the program was halted in December after 10 weeks.

More than 500 people are thought to have developed Guillain-Barre syndrome after receiving the vaccine and 25 died. No one completely understands what causes Guillain-Barre in certain people, but the condition can develop after a bout with infection or following surgery or vaccination. The federal government paid millions in damages to people who developed the condition or their families.

However, the pandemic, which some experts estimated at the time could infect 50 million to 60 million Americans, never unfolded. Only about 200
cases of swine flu and one death were ultimately reported in the U.S., the CDC said.

The public viewed the entire episode as political farce, said Sencer, instead of a dedicated, science-based effort to protect public health. He said the government chose to err on the side of caution and risk scorn — something that experts working on the current outbreak may also face.

healthandsurvival.com...
www.latimes.com...

More about adjuvants here:

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO
May 1, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

Vaccination of “every man, woman and child” has been in the planning for at least the last several years. The current concept, originated by former Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary, Tommy Thompson,[1] is being advanced by his successor, Mike Leavitt.[2] Of course, Thompson envisioned mass vaccination using the smallpox vaccine. But times have changed, and the flu shot now appears to be the instrument of choice for those pursuing the universal vaccination agenda.

The fact that the flu shots are ineffective in every age group hardly seems to matter to those who continually promote their use. Multiple studies published in highly reputable publications have documented that flu shots are ineffective in all ages. For example, The Cochrane Collaboration produced a series of articles in 2005 reviewing the published literature to determine the effectiveness of the flu shot. Nothing substantiating its usefulness was found. .........

........During the week of April 17, 2006, The Washington Post ran a story that not only extolled the use of the influenza vaccines but pushed for a new and improved version by saying, “Why wait for the pandemic to benefit from better flu vaccines?”[7] The story went on to say that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) is planning to strengthen the flu shot “destined for the elderly” by adding an immune-boosting compound to the shot called an adjuvant.

An adjuvant is a substance added to produce a high antibody response using the smallest amount of virus (antigen) possible. By definition adjuvants are considered to be “pharmacologically active drugs.” They are designed to be “inert without inherent activity or toxicity” and yet they are required to “potently augment effects of the other compounds” in the vaccines.[8] It is difficult to explain how a substance can be defined as “pharmacologically active” and at the same time be described as “inert and have no activity or toxicity.”

The limiting factor for approval of new adjuvants has been that most are far too toxic for use in humans. However, one adjuvant has been approved in Europe and its approval is on the way for use in the U.S. It is an oil-based adjuvant called MF-59, a compound primarily composed of squalene. On first blush, squalene seems like a good choice for an adjuvant. Manufactured naturally in the liver, squalene is a precursor for cholesterol. In addition, squalene can be purchased at health food stores in its more commonly known form, “shark liver oil.” However, ingested squalene has a completely different effect on the body than injected squalene. When molecules of squalene enter the body through an injection, even at concentrations as small as 10 to 20 parts per billion, it can lead to self-destructive immune responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus.[9]
Several mechanisms have been proposed to explain this reaction.

www.newswithviews.com...

Also there is a huge compilation of articles, statistics and user generated content on this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The Department of Homeland Security has a Pandemic Awareness and Preparedness .pdf guide online- (with lots of pretty PowerPoint pictures of happy kids and productive office workers...)

www.pandemicflu.gov...

It's a long read, but note that while it is repeated that mandatory vaccines are NOT Constitutional, there are endless codicils, footnotes, and loopholes from Supreme Court precedent and 19th C legislature allowing the government of the USA to jab us at will.
The tactics will include the militarization of all law enforcement- to the tiniest municipality; the creation of "neighborhood watch groups"--kind of like the eyes and ears of King Xerxes---forced quarantine and/or isolation if the vaccine is refused for religious, health or other reasons- and the right of the government to take the vaccine-refuser to a location of the government's choice, for a length of time "deemed necessary" by the government, without family, choice- anything. It is as Hitlerian a plan as the Wannsee Conference of 1942, when Hitler's, Heydrich's and Himmler's Endlosung was promulgated.

In the words of Iron Maiden: Run to the Hills....run for your lives......

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Gary Matsumoto's book, "Vaccine A" is a great description of the government's use of squalene in the "new" anthrax vaccines given to all military personnel, in combat theatres or not, for many, many years (widely considered one of the causes of Gulf War Syndrome); and his work was validated by Tulane researchers.

Unfortunately, the miliary personnel have no recourse- they can't sue the government for injury- as WE will not be able to do, due to the Emergency Use Authorization Act, which indemnifies the government from legal recourse by anyone harmed by treatments during a pandemic. So, in a sense, we will all become involuntary military personnel because of the forced vaccinations; and will get sick and die wth no legal rights.

If anyone knows a good lawyer, I think a pre-emptive class-action suit might be worth having a go at....or a march on the Capitol to demand that Congress change the legislation and that Obama signs it into law. Otherwise, we're up the creek.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

for posting that link. I would not want to specualte too much on
where TPTB might take someone who refuses a vaccine...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
No, I wouldn't take any shots.

thinktwice.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

A member of the public who was concerned about a mandatory mass vaccination program in light of the swine flu pandemic called the Arkansas State Health Department for advice only to be told that mandatory vaccines were constitutional and could be enforced at gunpoint by the government if necessary.

I'm in Arkansas too....and I won't be taking any vaccine. I've already had the pig flu. Both me and my fiancee got it a month or so back. They wanna stick a gun in my face and try to force me to take this vaccine? They had better hope they catch me unawares otherwise it won't end well.

Just like chipping, forced "vaccinations" is something I'm prepared to die resisting.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by netwarrior]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
do we, the uninsure, underinsured, people have to pay for these shots???

I mean, I had to wait nine long months paying off the bills from a couple of doctor's visits, watching a lump in my stomach double in size.....
ends up it was a hernia...
but, my point is....
if I can't take care of the current health problems I have, well, I certainly ain't gonna worry about any could be's, might be's that might pop up in the future...

I don't do vaccines as long as I have current health problems that can't be addressed.....so, I guess it's probably a no go with me, they want to lock me up, remove me from my workplace, say good bye to my contribution to the tax pool, fine, so be it!!

and well, have you ever noticed, it seems like the flu outbreaks never come till they start giving out the flu shots....
it's almost like well, I don't know, the flu shots creates the carriers that go out and infect the rest of us or something.

the healthcare industry, the government has proven to me that don't give a rat's behind about my health....so, well, what can I say, now, that all of a sudden they care, well, sorry charlie...I don't! give the vaccine to someone else thank you...I'll take my chances without your healthcare, that includes vaccines!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Yep- chemtrail activity very high here in the Chicago area.

we might not HAVE a vaccine choice- just let it rain down on us on a pretty blue June day.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by CultureD]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join