It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke threatening economic collapse if the FED is audited

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Return those funds to the Treasury (re-capitalizing and stregthening the nation's balance sheet) while subdividing the funds unto the individual States within the 'Republic' and then further dividing the refunded monies as a 'stimulus' to the folks, or citizens if you prefer, that were conned out of their savings to begin with. Keeping one in debt seems to keep one quite busy and distracted. Guess that's where the stress comes from? Of course. You weren't born to be a slave unto a system.
Whom ever gave one the right to tax another's right to live on Earth?
For the love of all that's perforated! That sounds like you're advocating wealth redistribution! Of course, we did used to have a large, organised body of people who fought for just that & indeed several other ideas that would have protected ordinary "folks" from the depredations of big business. But they got a bad press. Just so uncool & now totally passe. Infiltrated, perverted & corrupted; their power destroyed from within & legislated away from without. Join me fellow slaves as we hum quietly, under our breath lest our masters hear us, just 1 last time 'L'internationale' in requiem for the Trade Union movement. Dear friends, gathered as we are today to mark the passing of our freedom, let us not forget that we almost had some & let us also make sure we rid our homes of any swathes of cloth sufficient to make a black, red or GOD IN HEAVEN save us all from a black & red flag! Sure in the certain hope that if we do not offend, we shall not be persecuted. Arse'ole! [/sarcasm]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

edit not working thus: btw only the last bit was sarcasm. I sincerely enjoin you all to lament what might have been, if only we'd maintained an effective opposition to mindless profit-mongering.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Basically what is happening(to the people who do not understand) is take but dont ask where it came from policy.
Think of the fed as a drug dealer...
Think of our govt as the drug warehouse....
Think of the people as the addicts....

The drug dealer supplies the warehouse with their drugs. Then the warehouse stores and distributes the drugs out to the people by truck,van,pigeon,ect to the addicts.
What is happening is that our warehouse is out of drugs, because our addicts are consuming so much, but have no way to pay back these drugs because they never had the money to pay in the first place. So now our warehouses are in trouble, so they order more product with more interest in order to keep the addicts happy for the time being(but in the end all they are doing is bankrupting us even more and the FED is more than happy to do it because thats more money in their books) with that and other players around the world buying our bonds(but no need to get into that in this example). Now the addicts(the people) notice that they are paying out more money for fake goods that mean absolutely nothing, eventhough it gets them the bread, its basically giving them less for their money until it all evens out(which it wont because its too far in).
So now the addicts want to audit the fed to see how bad they are really screwing over the people, but the FED doesnt want that because that would basically let the addicts know how badly they are being screwed over. so Now the dealer is threatening hell on earth if we look at their books.
In a nutshell.

(mods)-please dont delete this post because I used drugs as an example, in no way am I promoting or endorsing drugs, or drug use. Some people just need to have it painted out for them in a way that they can understand. Thank You.
edit-C.G

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Common Good]

Exactly

Second line for emphasis

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
always take into perception that is there a reason he dosent want this to blow open right away? and maybe hes trying to save us, but if we as citizens win, we messed it all up. its always a paradox. look out for misconceptions.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ya know they used to tar & feather people which ripped everyone off in the 1800's. I think public events on live TV, would be enjoyed by the citizens as TPTB get it in the liver sort of speaking. Then they can share a cell with big bad bubba and be his boy toy for a few years. Make it so they won't be siting down anytime soon.
My question is this. If they get to audit the Fed, does that fall into the realms of opening up Ft. Knox and finding out if any of the gold still exists?
meaning, in the old days the dollar had the backing of the gold exchange. Now its just paper. You print enough of it and soon your swimming in useless paper thats not worth the ink its printed with..

Hmmmm...

tar & feather!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Bernanke must have the Fed breathing down his neck since he's using the threat of economic apocalypse to try and protect them.Expect Dr.Paul to be attacked by the administration on all the Sunday morning talk shows since he's the bills sponsor.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
www.c-span.org...

Enjoy

Oh and feel free to check my thread on the fed and who runs it and why

And MR SHALOM .... well just read my thread

Link above is 3 hours long

My thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

worth reading

[edit on 27-6-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Lawmakers who support the audit of the FED, will be declared as terrorists and will be considered to constitute a serious threat to the safety of the nation.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
That man is a turd excuse Grandma's language but it's one of those days.

As far as I am concerned we the people should throw right back at him we wouldn't give your the pleasaure we will destroy the ecomomy ourselves by not paying one single bill or going to work to make you money.

The government needs to be put in there place as I see it, they need to know loud and clear we made them, we can unmake them.

Rant over

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i do not want to derail but i think its important you understand the real history of the person and so forth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

pleas read it... yes you will be shocked... please i urge everyone to read it..

very important and more to come

its related to this topic please take the time to read it

thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

It wasn't meant to scare you, but to prepare you. You will be scared enough despite saying the contrary now when you face what is to come.

You remind me of the people who say they are not scared of hurricanes and go surfing, or stay in the streets just to watch the hurricane pass by and destroy everything. only when the hurricane is throwing them to their deaths do they become really scare and see their folly.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How about just throwing them in jail with billions of dollars of fines. That should entice them into some financial and social humility! Bernanke's extortion politics made public on Fox news.

6/26/09 Judge Napolitano's Verdict: Prosecute the Rogue Bankers!

When the word gets out that Congress Just Gave Itself Nearly 4 Billion For Expenses
Along with Obama's new taxation program, maybe people will get angry and demand justice!

[edit on 27-6-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

How about our "President" threatens the bankers with firing squads if the economy collapses?

Why is the administrations focus on "right wing conservatives" when the bankers are the ones that really do damage?
Last year they were on the right, now all of a sudden they are on the left and Obaaaamas smile gets bigger everyday, his supporters more ignorant by the moment.

I am sure the US Army and the Marines would be happy to provide the manpower to punish the people who have among other things destroyed America’s prosperity.
There is not a banker in the world that would like to see a battalion of Rangers armed to the teeth rope in to his backyard, maybe this is what could help keep them in line.

Oh.... I forgot he is on their side not ours.
That would explain why he is doing more to eliminate our firearms rights and free speech than he is doing to fix our economy.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
reply to post by juzchilln

The UN troops are to patrol the US during a martial law, not Americans. American troops are strategically overseas fighting 'other' agendas.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Perseus Apex]

Good. I might hesitate to drop the hammer on a US soldier, not so much for a blue beanie.

I suggest all of you acquire the proper equipment and the training needed to use that equipment if you haven't already. It doesn't hurt to be prepared.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Audit the Fed and every financial institution on the planet.Every single country.Its our money not theirs.Our taxes not theirs.Our countries not theirs.NO global governance until this financial mess is sorted out.None of this one set of laws for the peons and one set for the PTB.Enough with that crap.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is classic, he's basically like "we are doing the best job we possibly can, but for the love of God don't ask us how" lol I wonder, has anybody read the book "The wealth of Nations" by Adam Smith? If not I would definitely recommend it. It describes the basic ideas that our forefathers had to create a successful economy, their ideas concerning central banks are very interesting.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It's interesting that there have been several recent posts that may intersect.
1. One post on the "impending financial collapse".
2. One post on US embassys being told to stock pile foreign currency.
3. This thread on a FR retaliation
4. Another on FR gaining power.

Is almost seems like a collision may be coming between the "forces of good and evil". It is as if in preparation for a challenge to the NWO an aspect of government is planning to protect it's foreign posts knowing that the first reaction to war against the NWO will be an economic retaliation.

Or perhaps these issues are the floating of a false flag to convey the impression that a war will be waged leading to the later false impression the victory has been achieved?

You know, it really doesn't take much more than for any solid government in the world to recognize that the enemy they need to fight are the managers of the NWO. Seeing the Illuminati as an enemy, no different than a foreign power, recognizing the are really at war with these individuals, and attaching them like any other foreign invader, is something we may someday find on the horizon.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

au contraire...a repudiation of the federal reserve would be great for the planet, wouldnt it? since central banks seem to be responsible for this mess anyway.. i think doing away with banks and money in general and letting the government work for the people and be accountable - e.g. a distribution of the resources of a country to its people instead of money? with a govt that actually cared about its people, might work?... (perhaps to some degree based on contribution to society; but ensuring that no one goes hungry or homeless etc). and ensuring that rulers cannot accumulate or be entitled to a greater share of the resources of a country than any other citizen can. (and this would be the crucial part, which would have to be monitored carefully, so as to not let power accumulate with the governing body or let them get unaccountable = which seems to be the problem with communism etc).

i dont think the monetary system is; all its causing is greed, wars, violence, competition, hate, starvation, etc etc etc... and people have the wrong values - consumerism, being better and richer than the next person, instead of sharing what we have with others and working together.

the sami reindeer herders used to share what surplus they had with others in their community, for free- now the sami are being forced to adopt more commercial practices via european union legislation.. e.g. they are now forced to truck their reindeer to distant slaughterhouses for killing - which scares the reindeer and is inefficient; instead of killing them in the traditional manner which was apparantly less wasteful and a lot less traumatic for the reindeer. just one example of how our economic system can stuff things up.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If the FED is audited and its balance sheets are found to be rubbish then confidence will be lost in the US for a long time, meaning a big slump in the economy.

For true change I think we need to move away from trying to limit the damage auditing the FED will cause and just completely gut the system, the question is are people prepared to endure the hard times that will follow?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
there is another way to get to where we want to be (exposing the smoke and mirrors of the fed's ponzi scheme) and that's what we are doing: give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. I'm not saying this is the greatest way to move forward but elected officials are easily bullied by the administration so many are afraid to support the audit. whatever.

these weasels are incapable of acting in the best interests of the american people and addicted to their manipulations. They love the adrenaline rush from seeing how far they canlean over the edge of disaster. eventually they will go too far. we are facing those harsh times whether or not we face them abruptly with the shock of an audit or more slowly as the rot riddling the banking structure becomes too crippling to ignore.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join