It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There is no good, or evil. There is only choice. Some choices are of a light nature, others are of negative aspects and energies, however the light will always shine through. There is no duality, for there is threeness within it. Where there is black and white, there is grey. Where there is hot and cold, there is warm. When it comes to good or bad, there is simply the choice to act on the positive or negative energies laid in front of a person.

Lately, I have been looking around the world and my own surroundings, and have officially deemed our species unfit to move on. I see there is more and more hatred and less peace, love and understanding. North Korea is threatening to wipe the United States literally off the map, while the US, Canada and the UK are becoming more and more fascist, withdrawing peoples rights and freedoms. Riots are being funded by CIA in Iran, taking advantage of the people desperate for change and freedom. Societies work behind the scenes to control and manipulate the world in every aspect imaginable. We work off a system of Money, a materialistic view-point of reality created for us in order to distract us from truth, love and unity.

We have advanced technology (and have for a number of years) that could create enough electricity to power the ENTIRE WORLD for four-thousand years! A 12-year-old boy created a solar panel that nearly generates 100% energy. We have cars that run off water, super-magnet run trains that go 4000 MPH, fast enough for you to go for a lunch break in New York from Edmonton, Alberta, and be back before your break is over. We have new found audio programs for personal and spiritual development that gets you into deep meditative states from weeks to months, that usually take yogi masters YEARS to achieve. We have all these things, all these technologies in which we are not allowed to know about, but in order for our species to survive, we need to change our habits. We must change our ways and our perception of what reality really is. Forget about the materialistic visions Rockefeller and Rothschild have made us believe, and develop a better humanity as a whole before our planet dies from our wars, our physical and mental pollution, and our lack of resource management.

I truly believe this quote from a channelled reading of David Wilcock:

“Your structures cannot continue as they are now. You may like them as they are, but you cannot like the idea of a planet that is dead. That is the bottom line. These changes have to happen if any of you are to survive.”
-Ra/Wilcock, November 11, 1999

What I have noticed is that with all these horrible events escalating, the weather patterns around the world are changing dramatically. People are oblivious to all these things. They continually watch the weather networks, even though they cannot predict the weather anymore. People rely on their news, even though it is filled with insecure and dysfunctional actresses, lies and twists on world stories, and manipulation and cover-ups on truths.

We need change. Our planet is telling us something astronomical is happening. We are about to enter a dimensional shift in our vibration. We of the third density will pass into the fourth density, however it is a vibration of love, compassion, and unity. Our people will have quite a difficult time as a whole to enter this level, for we are caught up in materialism, people are greedy, self-serving and insecure of themselves and the people around them.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
We need change, and I realize that this rant will more than likely not do much, or I may go under fire for writing something like this from the ATS crowd, but if even a few people agree with me, and do what they can to help, and the people they tell do there part and guide others, we may be able to raise our vibration level enough for EVERYONE to move on, even if they did not do their best. Every person deserves the chance for this peace. Every person deserves to b e embraced by love and light, no matter how “evil” we make them out to be. Once one passes that threshold, there is no more hate, no more fear and no more lack of compassion.

Remember that we are all one, all one creator. Every one of you are intelligent, beautiful and gods in your own way. Remember that you are loved more than you could imagine. Peace be with you all in the light of everlasting love.

“The belief in polarity is chosen instead of understanding the complete unity of thought that binds all things together. You are everything — every being, every emotion, and every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are Love, Light. You are. The Law of One says all things are one Creator. Thus, seeking the Creator is done not just in meditation and in the work of the adept, but in the experience of every moment. In each infinitesimal part of yourself resides the One in all its power.” –Ra

“The true charade is in making a point of realizing one's own Oneness and then stopping it from becoming anything more than a hobby. The realization of one's own Oneness comes only with the practice of the eventualities therein, and that very process is, by all accounts, deeply involved with the awaking of said life-force energy within the planet. In these modern times, as you would call them, one needs to focus entirely on the positive energies that seek to manifest themselves. ”
-Ra/Wilcock

“Live from the heart, not from technique. We are all one. The fundamental teachings of all planes of existence are Unity, Love, Light, and Joy. The second-ranking lessons are in meditation and service. Contemplate the following:
1. Each moment contains love.
2. The Universe is one Being. When you view another, see the Creator.
3. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.
4. Gaze at the Creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit of each entity. See the Creator.
5. The best way of service to others is to open the Self to others without hesitation and radiate that which is the essence, or the heart.
6. Become aware of the other as being the same as yourself.
7. Accept all experiences, distilling from them the Light/Love within them. That which is not needed falls away.
8. The offering of Self to the Creator is the greatest service.”
-Ra on the Law of One

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
[edit on 26-6-2009 by Gweedy]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thank you for this gem
. I agree with everything, no buts about it. We as a people need a chance in perspective from the materialistic to the esoteric. We are way out of balance and this imbalance is bound to correct itself and the worse the imbalance is the harder it will be to cope with the blowback of that imbalance. Like pulling a rubber band and letting it go. We are very close to the moment of letting it go and 'enjoying' the ride of global karma/rebalancing. We need change indeed, that is why Obama won his presidency. NOT because he is the one that has to do it but because of his slogan and his campaign, simple. People know that change is in the air, the powers that be know that we think that and are abusing the positive sentiment to lead us into a trap. Just hope people wake up fast and hard enough to foil their endgame. Stop playing by their rules, make your own.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

This is true that Obama has won his presidency with the slogan for change, however the change that he has said he is bringing, and the change that is planned, are far from each other. I myself am Canadian, but I try and see whats going on in the world.
He has followed through with many things, but there are small cracks in his statements and promises. the world must read between the lines carefully...
Based on the numerous postings on this site as well as others, I have reason to believe that, although he may have come into the running as an honest, proud man for the people, the true powers that be (Rockafeller, Rothschild, other cartel families) will not allow him to make the positive decisions that would help the people as they need to be helped.

Remember, it does not matter who carries the title, they are a herder for the rest of the sheep. The "masters" of our time control every aspect of life. They believe that for order to be established, chaos must frist rein. From chaos comes order and unity, for fear sedates us to a calming numbness. This is what they believe.
What many people dont understand is that whether these powers that be gain that goal postitively or negatively, we all do want the same thing. Unfortunately not everyone sees peacefull means as the way to go about it.

Sorry for another rant.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i agree with your sentiment but i don't see the need for that vibrational changes and movements of beings into the forth density stuff. it's hard to understand and harder to buy into.

as far as i'm concerned, people know what they need to do, they should just get on with it already and stop making excuses.

it could all me summed up, for me, with a slogan that read "just stop being such a f**king jerk", but only a jerk would wear a t-shirt with that printed on it.

[edit on 26/6/09 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gweedy

I couldn't agree more with you. I've even written my prime minister to embark on a moneyless automated resource-based economy. Of course, he will want to perpetuate the current corrupt capitalism. As he is now aware of The Venus Project, it's his choice to make. Meantime, legality aside, I'm doing whatever it takes to rebuild our lost Paradise on Earth. Yes, whatever it takes!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I know what you mean. The vibrational talk is hard to get at first, and is only understood by those who wish to learn about it.
If anyone does wish to learn about it, look up info on David Wilcock, Edgar Cayce, the Ra readings from L/L Research on the Law of One, and look past the spirituality of the information and dig deep into the scientific evidence for said claims.

As for "getting on with it", I agree to the extent that people do know what they need and should do. However I also understand that the masses are conditioned to reject these kind of ideas and philosphies. I guess you can say my "goal" here is to at least help awaken a couple of people, and my hope is for them to relay the message of peace, unity, love, light, and joy, and some sort of...domino effect falling from that.

Silly Eh? Our governments sure seem to think so.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gweedy

"all these technologies in which we are not allowed to know about"

Ok, I will bite. Show me the train that will go 4,000 miles per hour. Tell me where I can see it. Show me the super solar panel invented by the 12 year old (or by whomever). If you can't show me or tell me where I can see it, or if it only exists on paper, it doesn't really exist. By the way, I have a plan drawn up for a perpetual motion machine. I bet if I posted some kind of design for one on the Internet, someone somewhere would be posting about it as though it were a fact.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Berens

current.com...
This is the train.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is the new solar panel material....however I was wrong about the 12 year old thing. I read it a while back, and I have a bad memory. I apologize.

It appears I worded part of my post wrong. Again, I apologize, I was in a hurry. What I should be saying is that we have the technology. We can build these things. But because of the system we are in (monetary) there is no way the powers that be would allow this. There is simply no money in it. No money means no control. And in no way would they give up control now would they.

As for your "plan", even as sarcastic and negative your analogy may be, if you could make it scientifically work, and you even have the resources to build it, but didn't, it would still mean that we have the technology.

Now...this post is about expanding the mind and conscious awareness. Please be constructive, not critical. The whole point is for people to lose the sarcasm, and the negativity. To realize that our reality manifests itself based on what our thoughts and actions are.
I do however enjoy your skepticism, for even if you think these things could not happen, you took the time to put input on this topic.
Remember that we have made huge technological advancements in the last few years alone, and yes, there are some that the masses are NOT alowed to know about, for some is not of this world. A crazy notion? Maybe, but there are a number of things that have been documented as such, I just go by my research. Please feel free to do some as well.

You are loved more than you can know. Peace be with you in the light of everlasting love.

top topics

join