It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Introduction"!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
hello everyone.

While I have been reading and posting sometimes, for several years, I never ever gave to you all a "formal" "introduction"!

Here it is, I guess.

I am 68 years old, single I live in Tallahassee, Florida and was born and raised in the TWILIGHT ZONE!

*really*
Interlaken, new york. Rod Serling is buried in the town cemetary, he owned a cottage on Cayuga lake, just east of town and this is why "Interlaken productions"
was at the end of the twilight Zone credits! Much of the storylines, of stores that used small towns, used Interlaken as its town, like "going the Distance", where the CEO comes back to his hometown and sees himself when he is 10 years old!

anyhoo....
My Interests and Talants are around the "psychic" area, I have many astral travel dreams too.

Mod Note: Starting An Introduction Thread – Please Review This Link.

I live in a senior home for Independant Living, but I play many computer games and I have several console systems. I like fantasy and science fiction, I cut my teeth on sci-fi when my uncle would give to me his pulp mags from the late 50s, when I was about 14 to 19.

I find life to be strange and Interesting.

So I plan to come here to read and to post.

freestone

[edit on 26/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Hi Freestone,
pleased to meet you. Look forward to discussing topics of Psychic Study with you in the near future. Being Older and wise (please don't take that any other way than a mark of respect), you no doubt have plenty of interesting scenarios, and questions to present! Please start threading......there needs to be more than Swine Flu and Wacko Jacko on these boards

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Welcome, or... hello at least!

nice to hear older people getting a kick out of videogames too. Few things are more fun, relaxing, frustrating and mind-expanding all at the same time.

Im no expert on astral travel, but i see it as something with potential verifiability, and if not its amazing what the mind can come up with.

KRISKALI777, ITS TOO SOON! lol.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Kevin_X2]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hi.
Welcome!!

I loved twilight zone.

My favorite was when the mean old guy made his sister take care of the robot when he died...but he programmed the robot to be just like him...it was awesome...that poor lady.

Anyway, it's great to have you.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

What? Its never too soon Kev

Btter sooner than later- for what I'm not really sure

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome, indeed !

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Welcome and I look forward to hearing about your astral dreams too. I don't understand that and look forward to learning about it.

Donna

new topics

top topics

join