It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson dead for 18 years ? some joke this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This I dont get ?? a joke this ??

While their claims have not been corroborated, other Neverland visitors have reported that when when Jackson entered a room, lights flickered, faucets ran blood-red, and screams escaped from the walls.

This is just Bullshait.... Moderators, just remove this thread..

Source Link

"Coroners have officially pronounced Michael Jackson dead. From what we can tell, he died between 18 and 20 years ago," forensic investigator Tim Holbrooke said. "We are not certain, at this time, who—or what—has been standing trial in that Santa Maria courthouse."

According to Holbrooke, Jackson's corpse was buried just inches below a stretch of the miniature-train tracks that run throughout Neverland. The largely desiccated corpse wore the remains of a red, zipper-covered leather jacket and a single glove.

"We positively identified the body as Jackson by his dental records and DNA," Holbrooke said. "But even before we conducted a single forensic test, we began to suspect that that we'd uncovered the real Michael, and that the disturbing figure claiming to be Jackson was a fake."

"Basically, we have no idea what type of creature we are dealing with," Holbrooke said.

A member of the investigative team that discovered Jackson's body described the experience as "otherworldly."

"As we neared the perimeter of Neverland, the dogs started whining and howling like crazy," Santa Barbara County detective Frank Poeller said. "We had to pull them into the house. When we got to Jackson's bedroom, one of them almost choked himself to death on his leash trying to get out through the window. Minutes later, the same dog led us to the corpse."

A representative from Jackson's self-created label, MJJ Productions, said he was not surprised to find out that the current Jackson is an imposter. ''

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I would say it was a joke yes.....as in the Old MJ, the "real" MJ "died" a long time ago....and after that, the freak was born.
The first MJ, the black guy who did all the great disco tracks and stuff is usually considered to be much different than the frail, almost anorexic white guy that he became.

It's just a satirical look at his death.

Don't read too much into man.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It's from TheOnion, a parody site that runs admittedly fake news stories attempting a humorous twist..

www.theonion.com...
The Onion is a satirical weekly publication published 52 times a year on Thursdays.

The Onion uses invented names in all its stories, except in cases where public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

After my second reading I saw that Blood runing and stuff.. Hehe..

Like you dimmuborgir avatar there..

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Ok,. I will never post threads from The Onion again... I didnt know it was a phony site... sorry guys !!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Cool....and cheers... i like the avatar too.
Someone pointed out to me what it was a while back, i didn't even know

[edit on 26/6/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yea, the bast blackmetal there is , they come from around the area I live my self..
I dude at my work went to school, the same class as the vocalist....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
And another one bites the onion!

They pretty much put out stuff about whatever is getting attention to try and leech some of it themselves. Back during the election they had a Ron Paul story just about every other day. All about getting traffic on searches.

Sometimes it's funny, but 90% of the time it's just junk search engine food.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
edit : never mind
nothing nice so i shut up now lol

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Takka]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Ok,. I will never post threads from The Onion again... I didnt know it was a phony site... sorry guys !!

It's satire.

Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Hehehe, I didnt know onion was some funny stuff..
i have a vague memory of maybe seing an onion youtube from c-span where the dude is talking about reptiles and stuff..I think that was an onion thing !

top topics

join