It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mir-Hossein Mousavi the Anti_Christ!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
We all are hearing the news about the Arc on ATS being unveiled today so i came across this.

Muslim scholars say it will be found near the end of times by the Mahdi – a messianic figure in Islam

He will be a very devout Muslim.
He will be an unparalleled spiritual, political and military world leader.
He will emerge after a period of great turmoil and suffering upon the earth.
He will establish justice and righteousness throughout the world and eradicate tyranny and oppression
He will lead a world revolution and establish a new world order.

So is the revolution is Iran the sign that Mousavi is the antichrist?, he is emerging in Iran who have suffered the tyranny of the current president.

This Mousavi guy doesnt look sinister, will he take presidency of Iran and launch an all out nuclear war!!!

Anyway what do you guys think?

I think its probaly a load of rubbish, but i havent done much research.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Haydn_17]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
no.
obama isnt the antichrist
bush isnt/wasnt
im not
mousavi isnt nor will he ever be.

there will be no antichrist.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well, some rubbish from me , one can never have too much rubbsih :

Ok, the anti-christ will come from Iran.
Isreal will be attacked during the night.
The current Pope will die of an Heart attack.
The next Pope will be the first Pope that movies out of the Vatican.

And here is a video.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
No I don't believe he will be the Antichrist. That position is alredy spoken for by Howard Stern if you ask the Media!
))

I do however believe that there are MANY Antichrist's and not one. There are tons of people who are hell bent on Power and would do anything to achieve this even tricking, lying, or killing innocent people.

Some of these are draped in the vial of religion, and some are draped in the veil of politics as well.

The really SAD thing is we would like to think that communication is the key to solving everything, but sadly this is not the case alot of times and wars break out.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
actually....i recant. i AM the antichrist.

John 2:22

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

i denieth the Father and son.

Thats the only defintition for antichrist the bible gives as far as i know. and that is the original meaning for it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Theres no such thing as the antichrist in my opinion, just like no such thing as christ.
Its just all religious mumbo jumbo designed to keep everyone scared of thinking outside the box.

As for iran attacking israel, i think it will be the reverse dont you?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Soooo, you step out now, we know you now !!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think the antichrist stuff is another example of self-fulfilling prophecy.

There is ALWAYS chaos around the globe which is always followed by periods of peace.
So any "new" leader is going to be labeled such and eventually people are going to agree on one. Then people will go crazy because they are hung up over 2,000 year old superstitions and kill eachother.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

YES! IT IS I, THE ANTICHRIST! *strokes curly mustache*

unfortunately my reputation has been badly blown out of proportion. pretty much all ive managed to do so far was to get that rocky bullwinkle show canceled.

i really wish people would stop throwing the term around. gives me a bad reputation.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

unfortunately my reputation has been badly blown out of proportion. pretty much all ive managed to do so far was to get that rocky bullwinkle show canceled.

You kill Moose and Squirrel! I love them!

(Guess that admission confirms your claim... but if you mess with Bugs Bunny, you and me gonna have a throw down
)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

You kill Moose and Squirrel! I love them!

(Guess that admission confirms your claim... but if you mess with Bugs Bunny, you and me gonna have a throw down
)

*insane laughter* i already have an agent working for me trying to solve that rabbit problem once and for all!!!

www.mudvillegazette.com...

honestly...how much mockery does it take for antichrist claims to disappear? im doing my part, but it feels like trying to empty the sea with a bucket...

new topics

top topics

join