It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lone Gunmen 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The X-Files spin-off called the Lone Gunmen was aired at March 4th 2001, exactly six months and one week before 9-11. The plot thickens as our heroes manage to stop jet airliners from crashing into Manhattan skyscrapers. The people behind are government agencies, and the attack is launched since after the Cold War there were no real enemies left in the world for the US, so they would stage this attack and create mass hysteria around terrorism. Six months later there it was....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
There are quite a few shows that featured some sort of "prediction" prior to 9/11 and I'm sure most people are aware of that.
For those that haven't seen the controversial Simpsons episode which originally aired in September of 1997, here's a short clip.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
And only if they invented a search feature..

I actually bet that nobody I mean nobody on ATS has talked about this at all.. really not a single person here in the last 6 or so yrs that this site has been up has ever ever ever talked about this.

Search is a cool feature top of ats to the left google and the 10th button over.. not hard really.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I am well aware this has been discussed on ATS and BTS before, but I am currently going over things and posted a similar thread about the movie Enemy of the State earlier, and more will come.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

controversial Simpsons episode...

'Controversial'?? The Simpsons?

Here's Homer at the WTC

("Ohhhh...I shouldn't have drank all that clam juice.....")

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I actually bet that nobody I mean nobody on ATS has talked about this at all.. really not a single person here in the last 6 or so yrs that this site has been up has ever ever ever talked about this.

Recycling old info is beneficial to new members.

Guess-timate how many people join ATS every day.

Then think about how many of those people have never heard of the current topic, and this thread is opening their eyes in ways that an old "buried" post never will.

And then get down off your high horse.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You know what I meant. I didn't refer to the scene in which Homer has to take a leak as controversial, only the scene that I linked to.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

I was bringing humor to it!!

Sheesh, lighten up.

AND, to those who think a cartoon still frame of Lisa Simpson holding a flyer advertising a bus fare of $9 to NYC (they obviously used the Towers so that it immediately registers to people as New Yory)

Jeebus!! We have a bus (several companies, actually) that offer $9 fares from DC to NYC today!!! DC Chinatown to NY $10 to $18
Inflation, ya know?

Maybe the Chinese are behind 9/11? (not)

[edit on 6/26/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
How about Porsche 911, the most popular Porsche in history, the emergency phone number 911? Whoever did the attack, terrorists or some gov. agency, they sure picked an elusive date, and not just some random day.

top topics

join