It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technology - TR-3B - How it works

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

In all of your research you must have found some references... could you cite/link them please.

Other than that i call gobbly gook on you!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I am not bothered.

I rarely watch UFO documentaries or go to UFO conferences. A waste of
time.

>gobbly gook on you!

Wait for the corporate media and the secret government to
officialize your mind.

They plan to use the UFO hype on the population at some point.
They (the CIA and the British) have been planing this since after
the Nazi war.

Bye

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by tonyz

In all of your research you must have found some references... could you cite/link them please.

Other than that i call gobbly gook on you!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

Still waiting for the officializing. What holds a lot of wheight around here is evidence, not some randomness. Anywho... here is one of the pics from the web link i posted to make it easier for you guys. This is the P13b. designed by the Nazis and picked up by the US in '45. Notice the Triangle shape. Put a red mercury powered system and some stealth tech and you've got yerself a prototype of what is now known as the TR3B in Nazi german before most of us were even born....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4bf84b043a7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonyz
The Russians solved that problem in the mid to late 1970s. What the Russians have is 100% anti-grav driven in all directions. The Russians deserve the title of having a true UFO craft.

I would be very interested if you can provide us with some links to back this claim up.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
>Put a red mercury powered system and some stealth tech and you've got

The U.S. has deceived the world regarding stealth technology. Stealth is not just angular shape and coating. That is just one form. Another form is to throw a field up. The other form of U.S. stealth that is hardly talked about is using super cooled magnets to create a field disturbance. Another form is using energetics. With energetics you can create different shapes and colors around the craft, etc.

reply to post by W3RLIED2

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
>I would be very interested if you can provide us with some
>links to back this claim up.

Hi,
I can't. I have no links. If I was to post my data it would probably the only source on the web.

>Russians have is 100% anti-grav driven in all directions.

They had problems initially with the design. They too like the
U.S. TR-3B or U.S. made Kenneth Arnold UFOs used rockets,
but they have overcome that.

The Russians are now focusing on advancing development in the area of interplanetary propulsion for Moon and Mars use. They already have a
small fleet that secretly travel to the Moon and Mars. But more powerful
propulsion is needed to lift larger body crafts.

The Europeans and the Russians will use dated but improved rocket
technology when launching their manned flights to Mars. Exotic flight
technologies will not be used. Exotic technologies according to one
source will come online after the year 2050.

If I told you that the early photos taken by Carlos Diaz were of a craft
made on the Earth. Would you believe me? It's true. But many still believe that he took photos of a craft with beings who said they are from the Pleiades. Totally terrestrial made from a special metal that looks silvery.

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The Russians solved that problem in the mid to late 1970s. What the Russians have is 100% anti-grav driven in all directions. The Russians deserve the title of having a true UFO craft.

I would be very interested if you can provide us with some links to back this claim up.

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by tonyz]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

>I would be very interested if you can provide us with some
>links to back this claim up.

Hi,
I can't. I have no links. If I was to post my data it would probably the only source on the web.

I would be interested too. One source would be better than zero sources.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

No offense Tony but unless you have some proof to back up these claims they mean nothing. It's like making up stories I don't doubt that you believe them but....

For the rest of us it's just stories.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I am not bothered.

Tune in your TV and wait for aliens to come, with all this bull# about 2012.

Bye

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by tonyz

No offense Tony but unless you have some proof to back up these claims they mean nothing. It's like making up stories I don't doubt that you believe them but....

For the rest of us it's just stories.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

Interesting stuff but without some links to back it up it is quite useless. You said earlier that you had no links and no way of qualifying what you know! Surely that means that this information you're sharing with us comes from your own imagination based on what you personally believe? It is, in effect, what you think is happening. . . Would that be a fair appraisal?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Back to the discussion of alien technologies...

I was watching the science channel, specifically the program Exodus Earth, which asks questions as to where we go after Earth is no longer and what not. The main area of interest for me was in the so called "space sail" which uses solar energy to propel a space ship, just as a sail boat does with wind. However, this space sail resembles something a little more infamous...

www.centauri-dreams.org...

Here's the space sail ^

And this is what it reminds me of.

alien-ufo-research.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Monolith

The problem with that is it would take many lifetimes to reach the nearest star, who's to say the next star would have a planet which we could terraform in the first place. What we need is a short cut like a worm hole.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
why cant we test the mercury drive on a mini scale?

seems logical

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think expansion to the Moon or Mars is the more likely option, at this point.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

It's not plain ol thermometer mercury... is red mercury, particularly. The reason why is becasue you cant just buy it from the chem shop... It's radioctive enough to make your nuts fall off in about an hour.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
i think the most important part in the edgar fouches video is that the technology is alien.all these triangular shaped ufos could very well be reverse engineered by the US and thus the whole secrecy.In my opinion this had to come from roswell.makes perfect sense to me.i don't think the ufos are the outcome of project paperclip.i dont think the Germans had any idea about ufos at that time.the only thing i cant figure is why if this technology exists why dont they use it for nasa.how many years does it take for this techiologies to go to public use.eg in space shuttles house appliances etc its 60 years from roswell now.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
i think the most important part in the edgar fouches video is that the technology is alien.all these triangular shaped ufos could very well be reverse engineered by the US and thus the whole secrecy.In my opinion this had to come from roswell.makes perfect sense to me.i don't think the ufos are the outcome of project paperclip.i dont think the Germans had any idea about ufos at that time.the only thing i cant figure is why if this technology exists why dont they use it for nasa.how many years does it take for this techiologies to go to public use.eg in space shuttles house appliances etc its 60 years from roswell now.

If you follow my previous post it provides a strong argument and a strong connection to possible anti-gravity technology obtained from the Nazi Germany after WWII. With the funding and the scientific expertise I find the possibility that anti gravity technology is purely man made plausible.

While many alien/ufo enthusiasts may find my views unpopular please note I believe that aliens exists, that they inf fact have been are currently are present on Earth. I just feel that we don't need them, they need us.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

PBS via OPB (Oregon Public Broadcasting) The History Project - "UFO's: The Real History" : The true story about how real man-made flying saucers were developed secretly in the United States. How small teams of scientists secretly designed, built and piloted real flying saucers. (Oct 2007) This episode talks about how the CIA is involved, discusses how the GULF BREEZE UFO Sightings "may have been" Top Secret Military projects developed by the United States as well as other top secret projects. After watching this show, it makes me wonder if what I've taped and seen are actually "OUR" technology spying on us. (ie: white spheres that hover over head for up to 30 minutes at a time and they defy the winds! ) Also, read this article: Sept 23 200

You will need to install Veoh web player to view this film.
www.veoh.com...

Supports my idea that UFOs are man made and the government had it's hand in making the public believe UFOs are of alien origin.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join