It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all these strange events are happening. Possible 2012 idea, as well as global warming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
[font=Times New Roman]So I was thinking for awhile about earth,and things ON EARTH, and something occurred to me. The best way to explain it is to somewhat quote THE MATRIX. Mr. Smith tells Morpheus that he had trouble classifying humans, because were in fact NOT mammals, every mammal ADAPTS to there surroundings, humans do not. We move and move multiplying, and destroying all our natural resources, and we move on until nothing is left. He went on to say that the robots were merely a CURE, that the the human race was a PLAGUE, a DISEASE to planet earth. Now also in the matrix is made up and it says EVERYTHING HAS TO HAVE BALANCE, its physics, that everything in the matrix HAS TO BE BALANCED, you might not understand how, or how the universe plays a role on something small to UNBALANCE IT...but it has to. physics.

That line always got me thinking, how true it was. THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT US IN RELATION TO THE WORLD.

PHYSICS says theirs always a BALANCE, no matter what if its UNBALANCED, it somewhat finds a WAY TO FIND a balanced equation. Now earth by nature is TOTALLY BALANCED.If one thing changes, another one changes. One thing on the earth has its job, and it evens out ANOTHER person's job. Pants,weather,animals,oceans...EVERYTHING naturally BALANCES ITSELF OUT. now what does Humans do? WE UNBALANCE the balance. For some reason we do NOT mix well with Earth. We realize what we did WRONG, after its basically to late. Now what does NATURE HAVE TO DO? it has to BALANCE the equation out. Meaning humans must cease to exist, so the equation BALANCES OUT. this i guess is in correlation to the universe. How does THE NATURAL UNIVERSE balance itself out? sends us virus's to kill us, (like many plants and animals do). It has drastic weather patterns. [AND TO GET MORE OUT THERE] possibly makes the sun have solar flares, asteroids be flung at our earth to kill us off. Planets (planet x...yes i know) to collide with space. I know its a "BIT OUT THERE" but really, we see nature do some NATURAL balance that seems amazing,at the fact it does it on its own.

We cant say for certain how the universe, galaxy etc. works. Perhaps Earth has to be this type of planet for other things to work,

(thus no matter how big they are in relation to you, it can be SMALL in relation to others)[/font]

(mod edit- all capped title)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by asala]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I dont know if you have heard of the TUN calendar, we are in a phase where things will manifest it selfs 20 times faster now, and in will get 20 times faster than it is now in a short while..

That is we the Govt needs the populus drugged down and in the fema camps.. They want the control so they can manifest theyr perfect world, I have heard ...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

could you elaborate?
im curious as to what you mean

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
post by michaelhernsin

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb180093ff8f.jpg[/atsimg]
Now, this calendar is the start and the end of the univers..
Look at the DATES .

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

ah i see...can you go into a BIT MORE detail haha
sorry i'd rather you TELL ME, than me stumble in the dark

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

Sure, I justs take it from the top of my head.

At the bottom you have the 7 Days, sounds familiar ?
Last day is rest.hangen out . After sunday I gather comes monday again .

Upwards you see the Era's timeline in a way , very slow at the start,(big bang) and at the end all things will happen as usual , but 20 timeas faster.
Events the usualy accures in one year happens now per day.

This guy here can explai it in a plain and simple way ..
Most ppl here at ATS think this guy is Bunk, but I see his logic and truth, he has this series of 16 part, all to do with 2012 and current affairs.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is the 'UnderWorlds', and there are 13 heavens .

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5273dc04743.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join