It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Tribute - Pay Respect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Growing up in the 80's I would be a liar if I said I didnt like MJ at one time!
So with all due respect I stopped in here to pay my respect to a man who was deeply misunderstood.
MJ was a legend, thats for sure! Still to this day I enjoy many of his old songs..
This is what he did in life.. He was an artist.. And an artist is how I shall remember him..
From a child to his untimely death, MJ did what he did best.. And he sertinly changed the world we all live in..
Anyone that pokes fun, and downs the man, Im sure couldnt say the same for themselfs.. How many of us have changed the world so profoundly?

Peace, and may you rest in peace Michael Jackson!

edit--for spelling

[edit on 26-6-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

nuff said

G.O.A.T

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
May the Lord Jesus Christ our God 'have Mercy on his soul!
Amen...

"For dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return" (Gen. 3:19) refer to the human body.
The soul of a person, as that which carries within itself the image and likeness of the Creator, is eternal: "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it" (Eccl. 12:7)

"Neither death, nor life...nor height, nor depth...shall be able to separate us from the love of God...
For whether we live,
we live unto the Lord; and whether we die,
we die unto the Lord; whether we live, therefore,
or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living" (Rom. 8:38-39; Rom. 14:8-9).
For this reason it is not only possible, but even necessary, to pray for the dead as well as for the living; for, according to the words of the Saviour, to God all are alive (cf. Lk. 20:38).

And from the Old Testament ''It is a holy and pious to pray for the dead, that they may be loosed from sins" (2 Maccabees. 12 :45).
Amen

ICXN
helen

EDIT...spelling mistakes.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by helen670]

[edit on 6/26/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I spent a few hours or more trying to moon walk and still find my self doing it on occasion on a slick floor still today. This is one of my favorite songs by Michael

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Voyager1]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join