It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Tribute - Pay Respect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It is very sad that many talk more about conspiracies etc and didnt respect the man...also I am furious to comments regarding child molesties, for me once the court didn find him guilty neihter can anybody. I beleive that the Child Issues ruined his life and its not fair, maybe those families all they wanted is his money and many people disrespects Michael, Kindly join in the Tribute for the one and only King of Pop...R.I.P Michael may you found peace trevilling in your new dimension free from the cruelty this World offered.

Please share photos and his music together

My Fav .. RIP Michael

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e72877ee0a1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95eed1a9b2e3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/236bdd8bdbaa.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8777297e19a8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
He was so creative..truly today was the end of an era....

the end of such a time of innocence, and creativitiy, and true free expression etc...

RIP finally some peace for him again....

link   
It dont matter if you are black or whiteor both

He was inspiration to us all, and those who deny dancing in their neighborhoods to his music with all their friends because everyone else is doing so or that they are too afraid to admit that he had an impact on their life are pathetic in my eyes. He was a teacher to many, and no amtter how his personal life turned out, he sure knew how to bring people together. He will always have my respect for that. R.I.P MJ

link   
reply to post by heineken

Is he doing the NWO hand signal with that hand???

JK JK.

My respect is paid wiht multiple illegal downloads of his music!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
It dont matter if you are black or white or both

He was inspiration to us all, and those who deny dancing in their neighborhoods to his music with all their friends because everyone else is doing so or that they are too afraid to admit that he had an impact on their life are pathetic in my eyes. He was a teacher to many, and no amtter how his personal life turned out, he sure knew how to bring people together. He will always have my respect for that. R.I.P MJ

nearly everyone in the western world who has ever visited a night club, disco, party will have danced to this mans music. A legend, not many people can be called a legend nowadays.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
There are, people dying.....if you care enough for the living...

Make a better place for you and for me....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
He was good

RIP MJ

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
A few of my favs

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

10qman.. today he deserves that we play his music..i wil listen to them all

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I haven't listen to his music in years, but I have to say, it still strikes a chord with me, thanks for posting those...

The 12 yo girl that I was once and that sooo loved Michael and his music is still alive inside me and she's really mourning today. So so sad. Even my grandma called to say how sorry she is to hear that MJ died

R.I.P. Michael, you will be missed!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian
I haven't listen to his music in years, but I have to say, it still strikes a chord with me, thanks for posting those...

The 12 yo girl that I was once and that sooo loved Michael and his music is still alive inside me and she's really mourning today. So so sad. Even my grandma called to say how sorry she is to hear that MJ died

R.I.P. Michael, you will be missed!

That's how i feel too.
I actually had a little "MJ" day a few months ago.... listened to all my old records and stuff... but haven't really listened to his stuff for years.

LOVED him when i was a kid.....tried to dance and sing like him....had the music, the videos, everything.
Like yourself.... that person, the child i was, is deeply saddened by this.

It is a truly sad day

I'm still so shocked.....

[edit on 26/6/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
A man who suffered great adversities in his childhood, yet he was able to produce music that inspired generations and dedicated time, and effort, to numerous problems facing humanity.

It sickens me, countless insults and repugnant statements issued on social network site, praising and saluting his death as a "good thing." No modern artists in contemporary music will ever achieve the glorious levels this man pioneered.

A victim of his own fame, destroyed by celebrity culture but will be missed by millions.

Today is the day, that, the music did truly die.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'm visiting my family in Romania right now, and you'd think his death is no big deal here, but actually it is. Everyone is sad and talking about it. I went into a small store earlier to get ciggies and even the woman who sells there was speaking to her colleagues about how she cried when she heard the news.

What I'm trying to say is that our generation, the people who grew up on MJ's music, is probably grieving ALL OVER THE WORLD...

It's difficult to comprehend his death because even the haters felt that he was a living legend. And legends just don't die.

Originally posted by infinite
It sickens me, countless insults and repugnant statements issued on social network site, praising and saluting his death as a "good thing."

Some people just feed on hate. At least today, let's not play their hate games and let them starve.

Yeah, the man was weird, but then again, show me a genius who wasn't...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

i agree with you

to me even the heading MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD...make just go wow

i can consider myself a fan..but since im 30 yrs old..i remember his era very well..and i just rememeber how scared i was of Thriller Video..lol..i used to trun my head away or like ..OH No its Thriller...i also beleive that Thriller contributed alot to the Zombies mania

Today i listened only to his music and im so sad for him..he was so full of potential and energy..he was special i know that

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It is shocking to me that we have had three American Icons die this week.

I think I even had the Michael Jackson doll when I was little!

R.I.P to Michael, Ed and Farrah!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So often on ATS we rail against the status quo and lament the state of the world. But the answer is very simple, Thanks MJ:

www.elyrics.net...

Gotta make a change
For once in my life
It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right

As I turned up the collar on
A favorite winter coat
This wind is blowin' my mind
I see the kids in the street
With not enough to eat
Who am I to be blind
Pretending not to see their needs

A summer's disregard
A broken bottle top
And a one man's soul
They follow each other
On the wind ya' know
'Cause they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change, yey
Na na na, na na na, na na na na oh ho

I've been a victim of
A selfish kinda love
It's time that I realize
There are some with no home
Not a nickel to loan
Could it be really pretending that they're not alone

A willow deeply scarred
Somebody's broken heart
And a washed out dream
(Washed out dream)
They follow the pattern of the wind ya' see
'Cause they got no place to be
That's why I'm starting with me

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian

What I'm trying to say is that our generation, the people who grew up on MJ's music, is probably grieving ALL OVER THE WORLD...

Definitely....you can almost feel it.
Something is definitely different today, something is missing

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Well, despite what anyone may say about him he was the first and biggest star, pop or otherwise, of the media age. That spot has a huge void now.

I wonder can it ever be filled again as now media experiences are so much more personally tailored and individualistic. We don't all listen to the same stations, watch the same channels and ipods certainly don't offer a shared experience.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Nope.... i don't think there will ever be anyone like him again...that void will always be there.
His music videos, his dances, his voice.....his whole image.... a true legend, a real megastar and undeniably a one-off....

A sad day for music

top topics

<<   2 >>

join