It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a priest, an angel and a king

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
illuminati love their symbolism...and tarot cards?

Caradine played a shaolin priest, Farrah an angel and Michael was dubbed the king of pop. Plus we open the ark tomorrow..

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Dont draw lines on paper which doesn't exist.

Get my drift?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSfan
illuminati love their symbolism...and tarot cards?

Caradine played a shaolin priest, Farrah an angel and Michael was dubbed the king of pop. Plus we open the ark tomorrow..

What about Ed Mcmahon?He died a few days ago too!. You didnt include him. Where does he fit into .... what ever it is you are trying to fit these people into?

That said, what exactly ARE you doing with this thread? I do not mean to be rude but what are you getting at?

A few celebs died in the past few weeks, yes, what does this have to do with Tarot or the rumor that Ethiopia is supposedly going to reveal the ark of the covenant....?

I just don't get it..... Help us out here would you?

There is no connection between the celebrities who died recently and tarot cards or the ARK that I can see....... What do these celebs have to do with the illuminati at all for that matter?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
They all walk in to a bar...

The king says, I got this chimp named bubbles....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade

The angel asks if she can pet his monkey......

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by midnightbrigade

The angel asks if she can pet his monkey......

The priest then replies..."Oh I'm not Catholic"

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The ark of the covenant already did its job. It releases energy..stored energy. And for a purpose. It has 2 angels touching wings. 4 pillars or arms..

I think it caused the anomaly in the 70s or 80s that was unexplainable. And that energy pinged a frequency which allowed Christ to re-enter this world. I think the devil in man is summoned by a ritual in the pyramid, using it as a capacitor to summon the spinning vortex of lucifer in man. Who did this?

I wonder..lets see. visitors to the pyramids who are world leaders. hmm.

im not a world leader..that excludes me..

I think the card your refering to is meant to infer that the system of the end and destruction will include such players in the facilitation of the end, people are too blind to stop it. The only things left is to form a rift between those who follow this system which feeds such control as good, which is evil. Or continue and see for yourself. The masters are constantly hoping for blood. They self proclaim themselves to be such.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by mastermind77]

top topics

join