It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug companies getting away with celebrities deaths RIP Micheal Jackson

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Good post Applesandoranges I agree with you. Drugs are not always the answer.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barracuda99
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Good post Applesandoranges I agree with you. Drugs are not always the answer.

I really would not want other people to experience what i did. But there is 2 polarities that seem to segregate people's thoughts. So i guess the thread needs to be closed.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Sushkov

Drug companies are to blame to a certain extent. They put profits before peoples' lives. Just like how drug companies hid the fact that SSRIs increase the risk of suicide the first couple months. They just added a warning not too long ago, and who knows how many teens killed themselves over a SSRI they were put on without knowing that it can actually make depression worse.

Drug companies are about as filthy as they come. They aren't there to help you, they're there to milk your money so they can increase share holder profits. In other words, they will gladly kill you, or have you kill yourself, if it makes them money.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
reply to post by Mr_Sushkov

Drug companies are to blame to a certain extent. They put profits before peoples' lives. Just like how drug companies hid the fact that SSRIs increase the risk of suicide the first couple months. They just added a warning not too long ago, and who knows how many teens killed themselves over a SSRI they were put on without knowing that it can actually make depression worse.

Drug companies are about as filthy as they come. They aren't there to help you, they're there to milk your money so they can increase share holder profits. In other words, they will gladly kill you, or have you kill yourself, if it makes them money.

So true this statement. Unless they wake up and know they are going against the laws of cause and effect they will indeed punish themselves in the end(it would be a cruel act of the thousands upon thousands of bodies they killed or injured they will feel every pain when they die. I feel sorry for them. People dont actually go to hell when they die the karma goes with them and they end up torturing and punishing their own spirit(it happened to me i knew this from my bad mouth and anger and my tourture was bad in this darkness i can only imagine it is worser for those who kill). Unless they too wake up to this greed they put themselves in by harming their brothers and sisters they will undoubtedly harm themselves in the end for simply life pleasures. Yes the more harm people do in their lives the more it goes back to them worser. This is one of the reasons i try to wake people up. This is why we are not meant to be hurting or killing eachother as we are indeed One. The reason i say this is because i have had a near death experience. How long can it go on before people decide to wake up that their health is not being cared for but on the line?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join