It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know it all. read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Your all under hypnosis and mind control which holds your care levels down. and raises anxiety and pain. Causing you to shop more, and need medical bills. Rogue operations and official operations have influenced America negatively to fit the money masters view of it, satan in a human body. He has been your master. While satan is alive so is lucifer and the beast. As well as the four horseman which are given obviously in another post here on ATS. Jesus is alive in a new body, and is under daily attack by lucifarians or satanist alchemists and magicians and technicians using anything they can to make Jesus seem and look evil or like the bad guy. Going so far as to pin 666 all over and cause young and old to rebuke him. How do I know this?
Guess.

Compare with me the biblical descriptions of Christ the lords predicted return.

www.returnofjesus.com...

Revelation 1:7 tells us "Behold, He cometh with clouds, and every eye shall see Him."

could my theory be correct that the glorious return is not noticed at the same time, but rather an allusion to a timeline of events included in this new name..the new body. I hope im wrong..and im not directly claiming anything but a seeking mind. And a strange ability.

In I think 1976 or 1980 something - a strange burst detected by nasa was detected in the sky for all to see so to speak? Causing the soul of Christ to decend back into the star sign body which would have syncromysticly been here already waiting unwittingly or wittingly or both based on a thread i already posted here. I had a dream, a vivid dream about a glowing beautiful orb decending upon me, of all people out on the street it chose me. and then all i remember at age 7 or 8 was waking up frozen in bed. Hearing things, and I know there is that condition in REM sleep, this is not it. It was like 2 or 3 am. I was shocked out of bed from a calm dream and frozen.

And over time ive met others who claim alien or UFO interactions. Strange marks sometimes are human expirementations using machines to instigate pains. Which is evil and wrong. We are not Gods here. only dellusion, pleasure or pain.

I find this theory true because Gemini would logically leave a space open for christ to inhabit. the twins. He comes as a bridegroom. (bisexual?-do not accuse me of blasphemy..life is never blasphemous only accusers with the spirit of satan as god.) HE comes with fire. My theory that I am mysticly ringed or ahnk'd to the sun and earth naturally are coincidentaly constant. To me at least. everything is telling me to wake up..sos i must be careful how i wake up, as with this power, gollem is tempting me to use it for evil. And I refuse to do this. If evil happens it is trickery. The magick masters and tricks of mind. I suffer and work hard to example what the true life would be. While in this time, leaving the secrets around, before I even knew myself fully.

Remember frodo baggins? they knew what my name was before I was born. They knew I had the ring of power in me somewhere. The 9 is a code for the universes. And its cycles its ticks and subseqeunt harmonics.
My heart beats in an irregular rythm and in a perfect time mostly aside from activity-when i sit normally like now i sense a steady drum beat and off beat randomly leading me to think of low frequency detection of my heart by earths ears.. I have predicatbility powers and some control over expelling my anger and sun sees it, and understands to be angry as today it was exceptionally bright and timed perfectly to shine on me its face as birds flew by my car and others as if a game but there is no game is there? Satan or lucifer in man has magick in which they ciphon from this 22 energy and use it to mystify and lie forming 222, the extra 2 is like a parasite on the host and has invisibility powers to shield itself and focus its own parasitical behavior onto the host hence the jesus looking like satan thing predicted as well. causing you to pass off anything Jesus would say as utter nonsense, to a fragmented mind and heart, yes its sensless. But true.

Money is a trap of all aspects and flesh who use it. Cities are magick earth grid manipulators and people who are dark wizards are aiding evil in the disguise it wears, and simultaneously making you believe all kinds of lies about life and subsequently about law and subsequently about what controls us. Nothing, God only does because he let it go. Lets us be free, but not to the point we destroy so much.

And nature has a conciousness of its own. Motion begets sight and sound receptions. The earth like the animals, uses a beat timing system of random patterns. The sun is a molten core of multidimensional duality of bringing life and destroying it. The moon is a stepping stone to the stars.

Humanity will be able to go there when we know that future is more important at this point than the present. Meaning that nothing that is in a negative motion, will escape now because time events are locked in. Theres no escape for people because people know not what to do or think, they shop, eat and fornicate eachother to fill holes they can never fill fully by those things. In fact the hole is there for a reason. Youll get it someday as each aspect has its own meaning.

Its wars that lead to more war. And deception which leads to trickery.

if you change your courses from tyranny oppression and greed entirely, and stop wars. Nad feed the dying and cloth the sick and un sheltered. Maybe then A grace will shine upon you. The grace of collective togetherness.

now you know it all. to some degree. enjoy life. And to those who take visions literally, stop, its not working well. They are metaphore for deeper things.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
KK will totally write this down somewhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
KK will totally write this down somewhere.

mockery is the devil. And your experiences are not mine. Its like a simple equation coming together. And it took me a while to get it.

sorry that sounds crazy to you.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What else is the devil, care to elaborate?

Also, it's not what you're saying that's hard to understand, it's your language. It's incoherent and difficult to follow.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
What else is the devil, care to elaborate?

Also, it's not what you're saying that's hard to understand, it's your language. It's incoherent and difficult to follow.

sorry for my incoherency im tired.

what do you think is the devil?

I classify it as human misunderstanding and a snake tongue of confusions bitterness of separation from God which propels this misunderstanding to hatred or murder. Lies and slander and anything which removes personal freedom hence liberty. The singular who controls it all is the devil or deceiver, who has two aspects. Divided. And Jesus will be fulfilled as 2 in one or gemini and protected with the sacred plants of life..ehem. and be protected by them whilst the devils mental attack is on him. This is hidden biblical stuff i learned from a stoner bible study. very interesting take. Couldnt say i agreed fully at the time. I change my tune a tad now.

The devil is confused about his path to salvation or dominating heaven. And looking in the wrong roads to find it. Meaning not everything done by the devil is wrong, but the context and manner he proceeds leads to immenent destruction of earth or its people. Meaning you human kind must proceed carefully upon this earth and listen to the right answer inside you. Not lies of falsely drawn cares.

Edit (removed devils identity:added path to salvation to clarify)
As he know his end is near.

join