It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pharaoh Flew on a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

An Egyptian pharaoh observed a huge fleet of UFOs hovering above the desert sands more than 3,400 years ago… and even went for a joyride on one of the spacecraft.

Translations of hieroglyphic records reveal that Thutmose III, who reigned 15 centuries before the birth of Christ, first saw a UFO one winter morning around the year 1482 B.C.

The ancient records reveal that Thutmose “flew up to the sky” and learned the “mysterious ways in heaven,” Sitchin wrote.

There is just no way ancient egyptians could have built those monoliths, there was alien help and there is proof.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1983ab9cb32d.jpg[/atsimg]

They dont look like humans, whatever they are.

Source of information

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ummmmmmmmmmm....yeah....thats from the weekly world news. the source isnt completely reliable...or reliable in any manner.

if i were you i would look for a better source than that.

and on a side note, there is a very good idea of how they made the obelisks and things. there are even ones that are incomplete, showing they were being worked on with primitive tools.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Weekly World News... Are you kidding?

Wouldn't it be a pip if all of that stuff in the WWN was true, though? This would be an interesting world!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
UFOs and the Pyramids of Egypt are inexorably linked. The Pyramids are simply too massive and inexplicable not to attract UFO and alien parallels. While some continue to maintain that UFOs and Aliens may have been involved in their construction, other simply accept terrestrial design and speculate on extraterrestrial purposes. Regardless, UFOs and the Pyramids are a topic that will remain of interest to millions.

Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi, or the First Time. This is described as an age when "sky gods" came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water. They supposedly flew through the air in flying "boats" and brought laws and wisdom to man through a royal line of pharaohs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40bdb3bbe780.jpg[/atsimg]

Source: www.netscientia.com...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
egyptians also tell of a god getting his genitals chopped off and thrown into a river and eaten by a crocodile or fish or something.

and even if aliens and UFOs are definitely linked that doesnt prove the WWW article can be depended on for more than anything than a laugh

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's those pesky Go'Auld at it again.

Now where did we leave that Chappa'i lying around?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

This is showing a victory of Nubia he pacified this region in Egyptian hieroglyphics conquered enemies were depicted as much smaller. Here hes showing how they were pacified to Egyptian will it is not about alien anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
It's those pesky Go'Auld at it again.

Now where did we leave that Chappa'i lying around?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Daniel Jackson was right after all...

I rate that this is probably one of the greatest conspiracy theories ever created. Not only on the silver screen/telly but also depicted in real life. I agree that there are a lot of unexplained hyroglyphs in the old egyptian history and it always makes for an interesting read

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Yeah those are actually Kin Tuts mom and dad Akhenaten & Nefertiti
Source

Some scholars believe that Nefertiti ruled briefly after her husband's death and before the accession of Tutankhamun as Smenkhkare, although this identification is a matter of ongoing debate.

They were pretty strange looking. Makes one wonder.

Photo Gallery: Who Was King Tut's Father?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59c5f4149767.jpg[/atsimg]

July 10, 2007After setting off to solve the mystery of NefertitiEgypt's best known royal wiferesearchers instead found evidence supporting the theory that a mystery mummy may be the powerful pharaoh who some experts believe is the father of the famous King Tut.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

That is not a image of an alien. It is an image of a lotus blossom in a vase.

www.catchpenny.org...

[edit on 6/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That is not a image of an alien. It is an image of lotus blossoms in a vase.

Thanks Phage ! I had this image on one of the websites long back and it said it is an alien. But now I think it is a lotus.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
See? those skulls are larger and more bulbous...

Gotta have extra room for the symbiont!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank's Phage!
It was easy!

Peace
Happy

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

There are many conditions & syndromes that cause some pretty wild skull deformities.

Additionally, skull binding can produce some produce very odd shapes.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Weekly World News - what a bunch of Nuts! This is really just a rehash of old news.

Everyone already knows that the Egyptians had advanced flight technology; how else could they have flown to Mars and left statues....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e0330909b38.jpg[/atsimg]

A Rectalinear Formation - just like in Egypt...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/929bc321e92a.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

top topics

join