It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elves and parallel universes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is just my opinion that somehow, there's one parallel universe where Earth is completely dominated by Elves. In my country, belief on elves are common but we only call them a different name.

Now they come through our dimension through familiar objects in nature, plus their mastery of the living energies of the universe. Objects such as trees, forces, such as tornadoes, lightning, even animals.

They do not concern themselves with technology that's familiar to us. They work in synergy with nature(opposite to what we do), thus, they are practically immortal compared to us, and doesn't age as we do, they age far more slowly.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
interesting, ive never heard that before. I remember how they where portrayed in lord of the rings, but other than that i always believed they where things of fantasies.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Hi Ahnggk,

What country are you from my friend? I watched a TV show years ago about a country where all of the people believed in the little people. On the show, there were many people in that country that swore that they saw the little people. I'm wondering if you live in that country and if you know of anyone that has seen them.

Here is another thread that is extremely interesting in reading, and in that thread it may shed some light on this subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Do you have any corroborating evidence or is this just your personal theory alone ?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Darn.

I was hoping to find an Elvis thread that used multiple universes to account for the sightings.

I need to wear my glasses.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Hi Ahnggk,

What country are you from my friend? I watched a TV show years ago about a country where all of the people believed in the little people.

I'm from the Philippines, many in my country believe in the little people too, but not me. I only partly believe in elves due to my seemingly very few encounters with them in a subconscious state.

I have actually encountered one in Atlanta, GA! A woman wearing a hood with a child. She had to rescue me from a reptilian entity that had caused a sleep paralysis. Spoke some unknown language and I was awake from the paralysis, and the reptilian gone, she was gone too.

@Zetabeam2, yes that's just a personal theory, actually, a highly speculative scientific assumption that parallel universes are bridged by living entities and forces of nature.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I think that there are earth elementals who care about nature. They may be known as elves, pixies, fairies or white witches and wizards.

I think there are also other forces which are destructive - gnomes, goblins and black witches and wizards.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I remember an episode of Ghost Hunters International. I believe they were Ireland. A couple of team members were seen on the Flir thermal cam walking in the woods. From behind a tree, a small object appeared and began following them. Then it split in two. Anyone see this episode? Thought it was quite interesting.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
A French researcher Dr. Jacques Vallee wrote a good book on the subject of folklore and UFO myth called Passport to Magonia: On UFOs, Folklore, and Parallel Worlds .

Also see the Interdimensional Hypothesis of Dr. Vallee and Dr. J. Allen Hynek: en.wikipedia.org...

The basic idea is that beings that inspired folklore exist in some kind of parallel reality and continue to inspire UFO lore.

The Light Elves or Ljósálfar have some similarities to ghost lights, foo fighters, and orbs asscoiated with crop circles. I would argue that they are indeed all one and the same phenomena.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hoohoohoo do I love talking about parallel universes! You know this is the first thing that I've heared about Elves and parallels? Brilliant. I love the idea; I don't exactly believe in it, but it is very good and, depending on how it might be proved, justifiable.

I think that there is this universe and one parallel; the parallel of that universe being this one. I have no idea whaat would be there, something strange and weird or possibly startlingly familiar. If I found out that it is populated by Elves my life would be complete!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not mocking the idea at all. I never mock anything, no matter how rediculous (not that this is rediculous). I like to see myself as a young, unproffessional, Fox Mulder. So, anyway, being an Athiest I love theories on things like this.

I used to think that Leprechauns dwelled in some other universe in search of Gold; I abandoned this when I couldn't attract any with Gold and Booze. I really like this idea you know. Not that my voice matters too much. How can we find the Elves?

The thing is a parallel universe, taking that it is different to ours, is not likely to hold something that we would understand. If Elves do dwell in another world it must be within our realm of understanding. It may be that they live amongst us, like the Aliens.

Elves as Aliens? Maybe. I might get into this theory in my spare time and report back in a while whe I have a good deal of evidence (or some jargon that I can pass off as such).

Ramadwarf P

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I was watching a documentary about the Norman Invasion of Britain in 1066. Elf's were known as tree dwelling communities. I imagine this is where the myth began

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I believe in elfs - the tall ones like in LOTR bcouse the short ones aren't called elves.
. I think that mr. Tolkien knew more than he wrote in his books, he was a smart person. I don't think elves live in other reallity or smthin. Elves are just another human race just smarter and live longer. I guess humans destroyed some of their population so they are hiding in the woods or smthin. Tolkien wrote that humans and elves lived in harmony. No harmony lastes forever. So, event becomes a history, history becomes a legend, legend becomes a myth... so if elves ar myth they was real. we ain't so stupid if legends were similar in all continents and parts of the world could it be more obvious.

Oh and if your an elve and youre reading this then peace

a few minutes to think obout this.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I believe that since all things are energy and if we can 'tune in' to the correct energy field, through meditaion, yoga, prayer whatever, then we can see these 'other' beings...fairies, aliens, demon, angels, spirits.......

It is called awakening, enlightnment...realization of your own godhood!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Hi ahnggk,
Very interesting. Being of Irish heritage, i have always heard stories of the sidhe and fairies/elves etc.
If you are interested read this book, it studies all these phenomena:

Passport to Magonia: On UFOs, Folklore, and Parallel Worlds

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Yeah, then why do they always look so old? I mean, in depictions. ANyway I knew one elf, he ws an angry little elf, and no I don't mean the short dude off the ELF movie, I mean another very short dude with a mohawk...
OK...maybe he wasn't really an elf, but he could have played one on tv.

I truly beleive this is true and the place you're talking about is called Summerland by pagans or it can be known also as the "In between" the faery realm...aand also inhabiting this nice bit o' land are fairies, dragons, unicorns, diva's and much more of the folklore we have today. And they have visited us often. It's very real but it isn't so much a parellel world but another alternate world that really isn't fully physical, hence the name "In Between" It's like a layer between two physical worlds. If you will.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by ahnggk

I think that there are earth elementals who care about nature. They may be known as elves, pixies, fairies or white witches and wizards.

I think there are also other forces which are destructive - gnomes, goblins and black witches and wizards.

If you mean human witches and wizards, you are correct there are good and bad, but anything other than human cannot be considered bad or good, not really, they are just there, doing what they were created to do, they are more indifferent. There are certain ones created for creation and those created for destruction, but they have no power over or free will to understand or care about good or bad. Ugggh. I hope you're getting what I mean I am having difficulty putting it in words well this morning. DOn't know why?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

are you just joking around? (reptillian reference)

i do believe elves exist. i remember being at the philippines and a door slammed shut and i heard small giggles and there isnt anyone in the house either. A woman psychic even told my mother there are elves around that dont like her and she said she doesnt care. o.o

[edit on 4-12-2009 by platipus]

[edit on 4-12-2009 by platipus]

new topics

top topics

join