Are you Indigo?Who cares?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian

Wrong Sir, you seem to have misread my post - I never said all humans CANT be receptive to this frequency...

I said we need to help these people get there

The ones who made this light child/indigo thing an exclusive club are missing the entire point and i fear arnt evolved enough to help others...

and no I dont feel like I was chosen, i feel like I chose this path and have been working on for a very long time....for the last 10yrs before this whole indigo fad came into play...I never heard of an indigo before ATS but i sure as hell did study evolution and what was happening to me in that time...

I dont need approval from people to continue doing what my group and I are doing....we have been cultivating these gifts for a while...and in turn doing what our job description details - training others...thats all we are here to do...

Thats what im doing...

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Krystian]

Thank you for the clarification. My post still applies to those who meet the requirements. As for your group's mission of helping people to reach enlightenment, I give you my respect.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenYourEyez

Originally posted by heyo
I have a family member who thinks she's a star child. Fairly high iq'd, grade 9 dropout, lazy. She's at home visiting from the mental institution this weekend.
example of their reasoning:

"at work they make me stock shelves. That's ok with me tho, so i do it."

...then came the marijuana induced psychosis. What the heck can i do about this kid? I tell her it's about her inability to control her mind, and her manufacturing of meaning, if you will.
.......daddy's spoiled little girl, imho.

She will have to figure it out on her own. Rite of passage. What she is saying is that she is against the fabric of modern day society, or being a slave for a "job", which isn't a bad thing as she has a sense of entrepreneurship. Have her learn as much as possible about business and I would bet that "daddy's spoiled little girl" will go on to create great things.

Also blaming marijuana is part brain wash on your part. You can't solely blame a plant for said "psychosis."

Again, the word "psychosis" may be a label for somebody thinking different than the norm.

I suggest watching this video titled "Maybe Logic" from Robert Anton Wilson:

Robert Anton Wilson: Maybe Logic

[edit on 19-7-2009 by OpenYourEyez]

Dammit Christ. You're livin' in an ideological world that doesn't exist outside of your own. What I said is not my opinion of some intangible situation. It's what's happening to my little sister. I've been around a lot of pot in my time, and nowhere in those travels was there anyone who went nuts, except for my catholic buddy who's embarrassed cause of his hospital visit after a bong hit.

but i digress.

My little sister IS getting shots in a mental institution and what i quote was their proposition for the cause and not mine. My dad's heavy into the medical field and he almost regretfully told me he'll stick to them and not to me.

I find your inept and almost purposefully yet accidentally obtuse statement almost offensive, even tho i know it wasn't mean that way.

......my little sister dude.

I grew up in BC, canada, c'mon.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenYourEyez

I have a family member who thinks she's a star child. Fairly high iq'd, grade 9 dropout, lazy. She's at home visiting from the mental institution this weekend.
example of their reasoning:

"at work they make me stock shelves. That's ok with me tho, so i do it."

...then came the marijuana induced psychosis. What the heck can i do about this kid? I tell her it's about her inability to control her mind, and her manufacturing of meaning, if you will.
.......daddy's spoiled little girl, imho.

She will have to figure it out on her own. Rite of passage. What she is saying is that she is against the fabric of modern day society, or being a slave for a "job", which isn't a bad thing as she has a sense of entrepreneurship. Have her learn as much as possible about business and I would bet that "daddy's spoiled little girl" will go on to create great things.

Also blaming marijuana is part brain wash on your part. You can't solely blame a plant for said "psychosis."

Again, the word "psychosis" may be a label for somebody thinking different than the norm.

I suggest watching this video titled "Maybe Logic" from Robert Anton Wilson:

Robert Anton Wilson: Maybe Logic

Dammit Christ. You're livin' in an ideological world that doesn't exist outside of your own. What I said is not my opinion of some intangible situation. It's what's happening to my little sister. I've been around a lot of pot in my time, and nowhere in those travels was there anyone who went nuts, except for my catholic buddy who's embarrassed cause of his hospital visit after a bong hit.

but i digress.

My little sister IS getting shots in a mental institution and what i quote was their proposition for the cause and not mine. My dad's heavy into the medical field and he almost regretfully told me he'll stick to them and not to me.

I find your inept and almost purposefully yet accidentally obtuse statement almost offensive, even tho i know it wasn't mean that way.

......my little sister dude.

I grew up in BC, canada, c'mon.

I meant no harm, but it sounds to me like the doctors are the ones that are making her crazy with all the drugs, shots and prescriptions. She has her own view of reality and it sounds like there are a lot of people who are trying to deprive her of that by forcing their own reality upon her.

I don't know her, but I wish her the best. I in no way mean any harm or offense.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenYourEyez

I'm totally on the defensive on this man, sorry if i misinterpreted. Every time i talk to her she says she makes sense of it because of the way i say it
tonight i've made some breakthroughs, according to her.
some advice i've given her :

"you might just be crazy"
...exactly that.

"there are rules"
IF indeed somethig spiritual is going on, you are as a human being entitled to control of your own mind. You own your mind, and anyone residing within is a gnat that crawls into your consiousness when you become aware".
I'm not kidding with this.
If anyone's got some advice, please.
Asa spiritual person, i'm contemplating revenge on the astral plane or whatever....grrrr...i don't have much experience with that stuff, but i DO have experience existing with pure justification.
hope that kinda makes sense.
these things i'm talkin' about are lost in translation a lot. I dunno much, but i know there are RULES wherever one goes.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I'm totally on the defensive on this man, sorry if i misinterpreted. Every time i talk to her she says she makes sense of it because of the way i say it
tonight i've made some breakthroughs, according to her.
some advice i've given her :

"you might just be crazy"
...exactly that.

"there are rules"
IF indeed somethig spiritual is going on, you are as a human being entitled to control of your own mind. You own your mind, and anyone residing within is a gnat that crawls into your consiousness when you become aware".
I'm not kidding with this.
If anyone's got some advice, please.
Asa spiritual person, i'm contemplating revenge on the astral plane or whatever....grrrr...i don't have much experience with that stuff, but i DO have experience existing with pure justification.
hope that kinda makes sense.
these things i'm talkin' about are lost in translation a lot. I dunno much, but i know there are RULES wherever one goes.

"Make your own rules, unless you wish others to do so for you."

In reality we are all the "Gods" of our own lives. We are the creators of our destiny and we make the rules. So long as you are adding to the world positively and not taking from it, more power to you.

True spiritualism is true consciousness. In the end the only thing that we really control is ourselves and the direction of our thoughts.

There is a "God", but he isn't some dude in a robe living on a cloud. I prefer to use the Freemason's term of "Grand Architect of the Universe," but even that is far to complicated for anybody in a normal state of consciousness to even begin to fathom, let alone fully understand.

I leave you with this quote from Buddha, "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I agree with the OP but I am sickened by the replies here in this thread.

The idea that we're all the same is a big lie. It's not about how you view humanity. We're all different each in our own way.

And yes, consciousness and awareness does exist. I don't label myself as an Indigo child or however you want to call it. That's about as stupid as calling yourself an Alien or Star-gazer.

Some of the responses in this thread ranged from being pretty funny to downright wrong, and, dumb. There are people that are at higher levels of consciousness than other people. I am only starting to become aware of the levels of reality, and, of the world itself, and, the constant web that we call life. I'm only starting to become aware of all of this stuff now.

You all shouldn't just trash the idea of enlightenment just because you've never experienced it yourself. I think you people just don't really like the idea that people are different, that there are people more enlightened than others, while I would agree the whole concept of Indigo children is stupid... I think you're being a bit close minded here. I'm ashamed, ATS. We're supposed to deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you are referring to my post, but either way I will clarify. When I say that we are the same I am referring to the fact that we all have the same capabilities of the human consciousness. I am not saying that we are all exactly the same in every way.

Some people are born with, or learn at a young age, a more capable consciousness, but that doesn't mean that they are special or better than anybody. They come from the same exact consciousness that all life comes from.

The power comes from learning and exercising the capabilities of that consciousness.

To say that one person's consciousness is special in some way and that they have a gift that only certain people are capable of is just ignorant.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by OpenYourEyez]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I would agree. To say that only certain people are capable of that level of consciousness and others aren't is over the top. I was just saying that to say that everyone is the same is also equally as wrong (in my opinion).

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Being enlightened is not what I dismiss. Not at all. It's "Im an alien and higher than you" that I dismiss. It's nothing more than pure horses$#@. If people want to secretly believe that theyre an alien because their life is not going so well and it's an escape then so be it. I'm just tired of reading and hearing how they are more special. The bottom line is that if you're more special then you wouldn't have to advertise it.
We aren't all the same, but we are indeed all human. Can you agree with that?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Paveway27

quick search www.indigochild.com...
it's all over just type in Indigo

so...basically youre an indigo if youre spoiled and think youre entitled to things you probably arent?

Yeah, pretty much, from what I've seen/read. With a healthy shot of pretentiousness and a side of underlying self-esteem issues.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Eventually we all have to work together, everbody has gods spirits inside of them opening the secrets takes extreme concentration and acknowledgment of the higher lord whatever you know him as no1 is left out except for those who went towards the non god 1z. So dont worry about it you are special as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
For the worried all gods children are = non betta than other, for the who feel they are indigo above you are being pulled down for thinkin so high that aint the way REMEMBER THIS

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I've never understood that. I don't understand why these people can't just accept the fact that they're human. Hey, we could all be descendant from an alien, but just because we may feel on the outside doesn't mean we're not human. These people are dehumanizing themselves because they feel special. I agree it is stupid.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Tp be honest I like other posters on this thread fit the indigo profile perfectly. THe only problem though is that I think this indigo children craze is a bunch of serious BS.

I think the people that call themselves indigo children are insecure and looking for a reason, any reason, to feel special in a world where they feel small.

Indigo children are just overly sensitive types that mistake over reading body language and speech that they are empathic. guess what, thats normal in a social species to get the gist of what the other person is feeling without vocal communication. guess what smart people with high IQ usually are better at being "empathic" than people with lower IQ's due to the fact that they couldn't use size or social power as leverage in our species so they have to be very cleaver and pay really good attention to what's going on around them. some insecure people when they do this automatically assume that they are special. trust me I know I was convinced I was special growing up too because I had poor social skills and a high IQ and others weren't really my peers. BUt turns out I'm just a person with different strengths and weaknesses. No some indigo, alien sol child or whatever.

Also, stop believing something big is going to happen in 2012. It's really, really, reeeeaaaaallly not likely.

PS indigo kids. you can't really talk to spirits and animals and aliens or what have you. thats all in your dilusional head.

Also, you don't have to be special to become enlightened. in fact thinking you are special is the opposite of enlightendment. I bet extremly enlightened people like lao tzu never ever thought they were special or anything remotely akin to an indigo child. Which is why people from all walks of life from chinese emperors to common layfolk would flock to him to hear his simple but profound advice.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by BASSPLYR]

[edit on 21-7-2009 by BASSPLYR]

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join