It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you Indigo?Who cares?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I would like to see a sampling of what you guys think.I'm wondering if I'm the only one who really couldn't care less?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I couldn't really care less.

I've seen a lot of indigo people on here and for the most part they just come across as condescending. They suffer from what I like to call High-IQ syndrome and pretty much just think because they have some certain ability to do something that a lot of people may struggle with they all of a sudden think they're a lot more important than everyone else.

I dunno if I want the world to be saved by them in the near future. If they did, they'd all just congregate amongst themselves and just better the world for themselves only, while everyone else that's not "superior" like them live on a lower tier to them.

Well, that is if they in fact exist. It's an awesome concept in theory, but in practice it doesn't seem to be that great at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I couldn't care less, really. I can score 100% on the indigo tests, but that has no meaning for me. I go on with life doing the same things I did prior to learning I fit into yet another box. I'd venture to say that I could be put into a room with indigo's and not get along with any of them. I rarely get along with anyone.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
star and flag for you, cuz I could give two $#@ts as well. I think the indigo movement is a bunch of people that want to believe they are special.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
HAhaha Star and flag, it's worth noting that I do not appear anywhere in the 100 page "You are an alien" thread. That thread is sooo pathetic.

It is only popular cause theres a bunch of anti-social nerds who have a longing to belong. Getting a cool name like "indigo" and the status that they are above the rest of the people around them makes them feel a tad better about their existence.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I read a post that said Indigos were among other things more aware at a young age.More aware of what I thought ,what Idiots the rest of us are? That's the felling I get/got. edit;even if they were "special"and I'm not saying I believe they are one thing they are definitely lacking in is humility.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
My question is, what is indigo? I mean I know its a color, but what are you refering to?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

That's all they really do. The thing is, if they get the royalty treatment from a young age, they do grow up to not have understanding or anything. They're not pure, they're sitll human like me and you, except they've been pampered with praise.

A lot of things in life build your character. If you have never been exposed to anything negative, and have only seen negative things on the news, then how could you fully understand the scale of a situation? How could you feel like you and a few of your indigo buddies could group together and use your super galactic ultra cosmic powers or whatever to fend off the evil in this world?

Firstly, you'd need to be expsoed to it. No one of us is invincible, and not one of us can take on the world. This isn't an anime or a game with invincibility cheats. You walk outside and get shot chances are you're gonna fall.

Eh, I dunno. I just don't like the idea of "specially selected beings that save souls" idea. It's pretty insulting to people like you, me and mostly everyone you know.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So yet another new predudice....... you have a high IQ so we better shoot you down too....

Why can't the athiests let the religious be, the tall let the short, the skinny let the fat the messy let the clean and so on and so on and so on...

People are different...who cares?????

I don't care what anyone else believes or dosen't believe to be quite honest, I am still in search mode myself, so nothing is set in concrete for me PERSONALLY, yet back in my early 20's I thought I did, in my teens, in my childhhod etc.....

We are all learning different things......so what????

Why is there allways a need to seperate from people who are on a different part of the path as you, or people with different pieces of the puzzle than you????

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Indiglo? Isn't that a kind of watch from Timex?

Ok....I know, it's some shade of blue, right? Is Indigo kinda like Emo, but without the eyeliner?

Is it the aura? I guess I should do some research, but I guess if I need to do research about it then I'm already not one, huh?

Darn it. Can I be special anyway?

I want a better color though. Hmm....I always like the cornflower. Can I be a Cornflower?

Ok. I don't want to derail anything, but I am officially starting the Cornflower Awareness Campaign.

Here's how to tell if you are a Cornflower:
1. You are painfully smart
2. You are incredibly good looking
3. You don't like people to tell you what to do
4. You are one sarcastic SOB, or DOB, whichever may apply
5. You exhibit a predisposition towards narcissism

but you know what, if you act now, we will forget about all the requirements and you can join for FREE. Just send me your pic and I will let you know if you qualify.

(forgive me, but i could care less what color you claim to be.)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paveway27

quick search www.indigochild.com...
it's all over just type in Indigo

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Well, I'm agnostic myself and consider myself to be someone open. Well, I like to think that, but I'm also pretty ignoarant at the same time, but at least I can admit it, right?

It's just from what I've read about these "saviours" doesn't sound good at all. Perhaps I envy their so-called abilities. Maybe I want a little piece of their power. We'd all be better if we had the upper hand against something, right?

Or maybe I don't. Maybe it's just their motives I question. For pure beings they don't come across as pure whatsoever. I just don't get how they can be the ones that lead people into a new age. They really sound like they can't even fix their own breakfast. They're not the leaders they're made out to be.

I just feel that if there ever was an end of world scenario and they're they ones that are supposed to help out, I doubt that the new world would be any better and we'd still be repeating the same mistakes. Plus, there'd be the division of normal man and indigo being. We'd still be operating in a tier based society.

Yeesh. Maybe I just need to chill out and shower or something.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Paveway27

quick search www.indigochild.com...
it's all over just type in Indigo

so...basically youre an indigo if youre spoiled and think youre entitled to things you probably arent?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

who says they have a "high"IQ?....................THEY DO! I'm a pretty normal social guy with lots of intelligent friends I never once thought to ask them if they're Indigo.The Only one calling these pompous jerks anything is themselves they're the dorks you new growing up who gave themselves cool nicknames.You know the ones who were like call me Titan..................................YEAH RIGHT!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Correct,aptly put.CHEERS!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

That's funny I'm glad to see some others see it like I do.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I couldn't careless that you couldn't careless about the indigos. I think we get the picture NOBODY cares or believes in the indigos. Whoopty freakin doo. Why does there have to be a new post about it nearly every day...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It really is just another label that no one needs. Another stereotype to put yourself and others into which limits how you perceive yourself and others. I don't care if anyone is indigo, violet, red or rainbow colored (jk) just stop the stereotyping. No one really knows who anyone really is anyways, we only know what we perceive so why are we always judging others constantly? Nobody is smarter or stupider or better or worse than anyone else, it is all relative to your experience and perception.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
ok after ready the website about Indigo's I have to say that describes a spoiled ADD child. Great the world will be saved by the spoiled anti social ones..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join