It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~CHRONOCLYSM~ Video Contest Entry - Nuke in Phoenix 6/26?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
88 days, 233 days, 444 days, 666 days between dates...

In Chronoclysm, we discover how the most impacting events in world history are distanced from one another by auspicious repeating dates - gleaning light on an occult "schedule" for when all major events are preordained to occur.

Rock stars's deaths,
major iconic world figures' deaths and assassinations
the foundation of major world monuments
major terrorist attacks
mass suicides
child disappearances
major motion picture premiers
major news events

All relevant dates connected through auspicious repeating digit date-gaps... The days between dates.
See how these patterned numberings can be used to forecast historic events likely to be acted out like...

• A false flag nuclear attack on American soil
  • A future Nazi false flag "Alien" invasion
  • A Zombie Apocalypse caused by a false flag biological attack
  • The weaponization of space
  • Biologically engineered man-bats for warfare use
  • The emergence of the evolved human, the real super-men

All this and more... in:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1498db2c59b.jpg[/atsimg]

...This all came so suddenly to me.
I'm going to blab here for a bit but you'll understand why.

it was like a damn spiral whirlpool i just found one connection then another then another then .. it all just spiraled out..
if this is like this.. then what about these things.. and what about these things..
testing the dates of different groups of personalities.. standout pop icons.. rock stars.. terrorism.. major political figures...
MONUMENTS..
oh my god it goes so deep.
it connects EVERYTHING in history.

i hope i get this out in time i rushed and rushed and rushed.
it's very sloppily made. it wouldn't have been had i not been rushed.. but you will understand why i rushed it towards the end.
THE PAUSE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND

Here are the notes I took while researching this all.
CHRONOCLYSM_NOTES.TXT
if you download it you have to rename it with a .TXT extention.
because it's stored as a PDF., but it's a txt.

Once you review all the data and correlate it all for yourselves..
you'll start to really freaking wonder about things in a totally different light.
I didn't have time to think things all the way through there was just too much that came at once.

*You can't really fast forward very well using the ATS player
thought it would be easy to fast forward past.. I'll upload a new version without the intro text.

(click to open player in new window)

I now believe there is a distinct perfectly exacted Architecture to popular world history with events spaced by auspiciously numbered date-gaps.

I also created "ChronoCards" it's a video clip where you can download all of the individual "cards" of each of the events i used in the video.
go here to get to that video... link ->media.abovetopsecret.com...

download the video somehow.. use a video downloader or something.. then if you are video-savvy convert the vid to a sequence of still frames.. ie TGA or PNG or BMPs or whatever..
then you've got those images to use to make your own vid

someone could archive and name them all in a zip file if they wanted.
Someone could also re-mix my movie and narrarate it with good music to make it more impactful.. and arrange the parts in a more cohesive and understandable way for people. i would have done it much better than it is.. but i had to slap out what i had in 3 weeks .. that's counting all the research and pre-production effort.

I claim NO responsibility for anything done with this information.

I'm speculating there's going to be a False Flag Nuclear Attack tomorrow. ( 6/26/2009 )
in Phoenix AZ.
watch the vid to understand why.

the phoenix is the masonic symbol of burning then rising again.
more info on that is in the "chrononuclear" part about halfway through the video i think.
they're not gonna start it all off without making that the symbolic initiatory "first shot".
there's a part in the movie about phoenix's linkings as well.
research the masonic history of phoenix AZ.

I'm not mentioning this as an attack on masonry.
I'm just presenting that which has already been made completely obvious in plain sight.
I'm reporting so that unknowledgeable individuals can have at least a slight chance in maneuvering themselves through these coming difficult times.

i have no doubt this won't reach a very wide audience.
and therefor won't have any type of impact in the course of events.
but.. there are others like myself.. with eyes wide open, with eyes to see and ears to hear..
with blazing minds and blazing hearts that love life and all the mysteries it holds.
so i present this to they, in the chance that making this info known, may help them to position themselves out of harms way.
that is a square and plumb deal in my book.

i feel this is the beginning of the end.

I am seeing a scientifically militarilistically and economically evoked markings of that of the book of revelations.
you will find a masonic bible in every masonic lodge.
in my opinion it is viewed as an instruction book.
and this is how the end of America and the death of our currently known world will occur.
to be reborn from the flames, as a phoenix.

i forgot where i saw it.. but it was a pdf that showed the overhead plan view of the trade center..
and how it's buildings shapes symbolically represented the American West..
california.. washington, oregon, arizona, nevada and new mexico i think..

and the order as to where they were hit.. the 2 towers.. then building 7
would mimic the false flag nukes that would go off in the west...
but this also "enacts" the labor of hercules lighting the fires to corral the population...
just like sheep dogs nipping at the heels of the flock to direct them.
but ... bigger "nips"...

if you're in a major city right now.. i would leave NOW for the next two days.
or dont.
i just have to say that warning because it's in my nature to be a good hearted kind person, and i would feel like utter crap if i didn't say anything about what i've discovered in my research.
a large amount of my soul would die inside if i didnt.

watch how all the date-gaps line up.
it's uncanny.

there is something going on here.
you cannot deny it.

make your own videos with the ChronoCards.
do your own research make new chronocards.. new comparisons.
and CHECK EVERYTHING FOR YOURSELF.
write code to efficiently compare dates searching for repeating or alternately repeating digits.
with end date included and without.
watch out for all the inevitable mockery and disinfo viral versions (maybe someone will put fake date-gaps out there)

half of my logical side says we have to go through hell to get to heaven and that the actual scientific enacting of the four horsemen of the apocalypse is necessary for any planet to reach it's age of reason.
but i still have a heart and i just found out about all of this through my own research so whatever i'm spillin da beans.
besides... it was just so obviously put out there.. almost mockingly..
the pale horse moonvertisement? the 666.. STANDBY FOR BATTERY.. what "battering" are we standing by for?..
that i had to put it out there... albeit in a disorganised and incomplete manner.
i may have included alot of jumped conclusions or alot of missed dates.
but i had to get it out.

....... make this your new hobby.

I'm not saying these things WILL happen.
I'm speculating with a a strong sense of urgency to where other date-gaps point synchronistically towards them.
I'm not saying these things happen because of some magical invisible phenomenon beyond our control.
I'm saying these things are directed to happen on purpose on these dates.
through people arranging them to be so. seem too far fetched? seem "impossible"
you might want to rethink your version of what's possible or even probable based on your current understanding of the world.
do you maintain the absolute understanding of how the world really operates? how history is "acted out"?
if you dont, then you might not want to make the assumption that this is impossible or even improbable.

MAJOR DATES,,, my speculation... you can find the tie-ins as to why i'm speculating these in the vid...

6/226/09 false flag nuke.. phoenix az?

7/7-11/09 NAVY delta craft "lead zeppelins" collect morgellons sufferers (or herded up via other methods under the guise of swine flu)
this eclipse is 1260 days away from dec 21 2012.. the day of the galactic alignment, end of the i-ching, timewave zero etc..
1260 is the number of days in the book of revelations that those bearing the word of god on their forehead will be taken into the wilderness to be nurtured.. symbolized as the "pregnant woman"... "the days are pregnant" .. the pregnant woman is the changing body of the ones who have been affected byt he sprayed "white horse" .. the "byssus hyphae".. and their new bodies are growing within their old bodies.. thus.. pregnant.

1/15-22/10 false flag water/sewage biological weapons attack rabid-zombification levels

11/5/10 false flag reichstag-type burning ala V for vandetta

2/24/11 false flag nazi-faction created alien attack - false prophet/messiahambassador

6/15/11 false flag biologically engineered man-bats released on public - yes you can snicker at that it's okay.

12/21/12 "morgellons sufferers" returned as "Superbeings" having completed the final stages of their 3.5 yr transformation/evolution into bodies of solomon's temple/new jerusalem holding the ark of the covenant in their skulls.. to defeat ALL of these man-bats, fake aliens, and zombies.

you're laughing aren't you?
you wont be.

*Mods, I am 10 min over the 20 min limit for the contest though you may think the information I display might be worth making an exception in my case.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'll have to read this post when i'm not overly medicated on pain medication.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Uh man, like maybe im not beautiful mind enough to see this, I want to..
Like but all the dates are making me say what?
I mean like what correlation do these dates have?
like huh... I really am not making fun or trying to take you down, i really want to know wtf this is supposed to mean, I dont get it.

All these numbers flash by like this event to this event ten this to that same event
then that last event to 3 othe event and a bunch of numbers of times inbetween. I cant see a pattern? Like if they all were like 666 days in between or something simpler, but half these numbers and in between dates i dont get.

If you want to email me with more info on how this owrks please do
send me a personal message or something

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
1/15-22/10 false flag water/sewage biological weapons attack rabid-zombification levels

and just how do you supose that the goverment can produce zombies? are you sure zombies?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by SPC_D]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
So I looked up you Metallica clame and found it to be a propaganda move by them to clame it was real, to up album sales sorry to disappoint.

The music video, directed by Roboshobo (Robert Schober)[3], debuted on December 7, 2008, on Metallica's official website and Yahoo Video.[4][5] The video, which does not feature the band, is an alternate-history narrative done in grainy mockumentary style, depicting a sequence of fictional events following the historic 1908 Tunguska event, at which Soviet scientists discover spores of an extraterrestrial organism, a small harmless thing resembling an armored worm.

all nightmare long

Note the words "fictional events" and than I did do some more digging and did fond this:
Experiments in the Revival of Organisms”, documenting disembodied dog heads kept alive artificially by Soviet Dr. Sergei Bryukhonenko
However a decapitated head keep alive does not a zombie make and the spores were false a ruse, fictional if you will.

But wate there is more! A glimmer of hope for you zombie apocalypse shtf, fans.

I give you US GOVERMENT ZOMBIE MICE! zombie mice

Long before he was creating zombie rodents for the Pentagon, biochemist Mark Roth became fascinated with the idea of immortality. Now, he’s found a way to "significantly increase life span[s]" — at least in worms. And the key is the same substance that Roth uses to turn mice into the semi-undead

so there is allways that going for you.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
So I looked up you Metallica clame and found it to be a propaganda move by them to clame it was real, to up album sales sorry to disappoint.

i didn't say metallica was saying this is what was going to happen.
i didn't say the events in the video were factual.
actually nothing can be factual untill they've happened already.

I'm showing how zombie themed pop-culture material make their debut on the scene at certain points that are spaced from one another and the "evil eclipse date" in amounts of days that have repeating digits and are generally considered auspicious or meaningful.

IF someone could write a code to show what the slim chances that all these zombie - oriented media productions are spaced from the evil eclipse date ... by repeating digits.. that would be cool
we could literally see what the chances are of that happening by random..
and if we all agreed that it was just by randomness that they all are the way they are.. then we could all giggle in nerdy fascination at a very strange phenomena that has no intelligent direction behind it.

or we could say these are ALL intelligently placed to point to that date... and start really pondering the significance of it.

you could do this now, out of skepticism or curiosity...
or you could wait until after 1-15-10 and if nothing happens laugh it off.
if something like that DOES HAPPEN... then you had better have saved the video and my notes and printed them for future analysis because at that point.. there may not BE an internet...

so at that point if/when something like that does happen..then evidently they DID mean something and the dates WERE intentionally spaced.. which leads one to question as to whether all the other date-spacing i display are relevant and/or intelligently purposefully "enacted"....

thing is.. we dont know.. we can only speculate here..
that's why i made this.. just to toss people a bone..
i got overwhelmed with it and just sloppily spat it all out..
but if somethings actually happen in line with this..
then you have a good base of info to begin your research with.

didnt say metallica said a factual thing happened.
so .. i'm not dissapointed in anything.
but thanks for reading/watching and thanks for the mice article.. very interesting.

oh yeah.. in the beginning when metallica starts that song.. sounds like james is saying "2-3-4" he's actually saying "immortal!" ...
.... "immortal?" for a zombie song?
works with the mice theme.
after all.. zombies are immortal maybe not invulnerable.. but they.. they don't die .. lawwwlz....

oh and .. other poster.. guy who was wondering what the significance is?

you'd have to use the pause button to slow down your absorbsion of the info i think.. read the notes.. compare.. do your own comparisons etc...
i'm not the master at this numerology stuff.. i just saw a pattern and ironic similarities ... that seemed too conveniently similar too often among similar types of events / people / foundations etc.. to be ignored..

take it on as a project.. study it on your own.. make your own movie

i'm kind of burned out on it right now.. i would have liked to analyze it further and present it in a more sensical way.. but i just spat out what i had.. and if thats the end of it so be it..
was fun discovering it all for myself.

all you tho.

oh and ps.. found another evil eclipse date link..

michael-jackson's "thriller" zombie song album...

From and including: Tuesday, November 30, 1982 thriller album
To and including: Friday, January 15, 2010 evil eclipse
It is 9909 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

pretty messed up ooooooooo!

-

[edit on 10-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Retarded.

2ndline

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buttknuckle
Retarded.

2ndline

yep

kinda reaching a bit aren't we prevenge??

this is just another thread to keep basement based tin foil hat wearing loonies were they lie.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

i understand it's scary to comprehend, and take into consideration.

I understand your reactions are merely out of knee jerk denial.

it's ok.

we all get scared sometimes

-

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by Nemox42

there IS going to be a zombie apocalypse... just look how all the major movies in the genre are spaced an auspiciously numbered amount of days from the january 15th 2010 annular eclipse / equinox

watch the movie by clicking the CHRONOCLYSM link in my profile...

-

oh i almost finished the movie! wow how lucky to have it happen on my b-day! and its just around the corner too i can hardly wait! and didnt i just say "when tshtf"? lesee... just need to make sure i have the proper protection!!

chem suit... X
chem mask... well if i dont get to keep mine i guess im just going to have to purchase online
2 week wilderness survival back pack... X
weapon... X

should be good! anyway rockin lil film but i dont really see a connection in all the events. not trying to discredit you or anything but if you look at some of the posts like timewave zero its a lot more in depth in connecting the dots where as with your film and posts i find it a bit more difficult to make the connections... eh perhaps i should post this in your thread...

i dont loose points for double posting do i?

ok now that i have finished the video and reading the rest of the thread the video and the hypothesis make a lot more sense now. interesting but not something id buy into less the predictions of the hypothesis prove correct.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
One thing I caught as being odd:
On January 15, 2010 there is supposed to be an eclipse, during which your film says the moon will be EXACTLY 333 kilometers from Earth. Ain't that just a tad too close?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Okay, I did love the music, and your stylistic touches, but I gotta agree with KingAtlas; I don't see the significance of a repeating digit and unless that's explained, then "2445 weeks" may just as well be "2475 weeks". It all seems rather meaningless to we uninitiated. Like, you look at the distance between more recent events and the death of Hitler. Not a single number stood out in my mind, unless it was something like 10,666 weeks or some other 3-in-a-row number, because it seems the odds of such a number being random would be less, thus making the timing between events more suspicious and interesting. But as for all those numbers you had flashing on the screen, until you explain how or why such numbers are significant or out-of-the-ordinary, then I think you'll continue having a problem selling your man-bat and zombie theory.

I'll just give you the Phoenix false flag nuke not going off. I think a lot of us were holding our breaths waiting for something like that last June. And the above critique is not to say there isn't anything to some sort of synchronicity guiding global events, but why would it use a base-10 numbering system and "weeks" instead of grouping days into groups of five? If you are suggesting that corresponding dates are somehow intentional decisions directed by humans, then it seems they'd pick dates for events that show some sort of significant pattern.

Now, all you need is a computer program wherein you can type in two dates (of two different events), and the program will tell you how many days, weeks, months, years, or factors of five, elapsed between the two dates. Then you're in business.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
wot a ridiculous theory this thread has...i see no relation or connection between dates...and absolutely no evidence of anything happenin in january 2010

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Well done on the Video.
S and F for the effort.

Cannot say I agree with you but I found some of the ideas you present very interesting.
Very Original too.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Im not 100% convinced yet. But just incase... My guns will be loaded tonight.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well now thats an interesting perspective, I viewed your video and read your text file...

I also started digging for newsworthy items, for the failed Phoenix AZ prediction, I could not find false flags anywhere but a lot of other interesting things were going on, on that date.

Also yesterday there was a very large sunspot, but no mention of a coronal mass ejection, I give you this link but you can dig further...

Mayan Majix Article 1-14-10

And a link for a like minded numerologist although a blog it seems to explain the numbering sequence with better detail.

THE" Revealing of October 29, 2008 (1/15/10's eclipse and M 444)

and a search on christ byssus brought me to a very interesting read here as well

The True Face of Jesus

Maybe your missing Black horse lies here

Crazy Horse Memorial

Thank you for an interesting theory on the dates thing, you have peaked my interest. I think I will be reading more into it this afternoon.

On a side note I'm in the midwestern US, its overcast, chilly, and zombie free so far...but I did wake up fully energized after a good nights sleep.

S&F for the vid and hard work although rushed

[edit on 15-1-2010 by redeyedwonder]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I know I know 1988+2010-1968...... wait, wait ill have to look the video again

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Gloster]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
I'm speculating there's going to be a False Flag Nuclear Attack tomorrow. ( 6/26/2009 )
in Phoenix AZ.

Fail.

7/7-11/09 NAVY delta craft "lead zeppelins" collect morgellons sufferers

Fail

you're laughing aren't you?

Yes.

you wont be.

Another prediction?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Very compelling if not entertaining. I recommend folks listen to Metallica "The Unforgiven (I, II, and III)" while watching. NICE!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join