It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will mandatory sterilization be required under U.S. universal healthcare? (Eugenics debate)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Once the state has complete control over the current healthcare situation (Read semi-anarchy) in the U.S., under the guise of universal compassionate healthcare reform, one has to wonder if the next step is compulsory sterilization of targeted groups.

They could target specific economic, un-intellectual, philisophical, racial and/or cultural groups for population control.

After personally witnessing how stupid and arrogant people can destroy the very enviornment in which they live I wonder if this might not be a bad idea. The powers that be could use the state controlled medical establishment to breed stupid people into extinction. They wouldn't even have to be mean or violent about it. A simple required/recommended local surgury for all members of a targeted group. Stupid people (Or people in an undesirable group) will stop breeding and become extinct.

If they get control over the medical establishment they win.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Love it. Well, err, umm, what makes any of us think that the "intelligent" are the desirable? If there is a nefarious agenda here, wouldn't you want to have a small population of the unintelligent? Interesting thread, let us take it deeper.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chemley

... wouldn't you want to have a small population of the unintelligent?

NO absolutly not.

What can the unintelligent possibly offer to society?

Morals? (Doubtful)

Scientific insight? (Don't make me laugh)

Insightful philosophy? (Wisdom from the idiots?)

Not really sure if you are suggesting that the unintelligent be reduced to a small control group or not.

Why not just wipe them out entirley? Why would you want to keep the weakest genes in the pool?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

... wouldn't you want to have a small population of the unintelligent?

Why not just wipe them out entirley? Why would you want to keep the weakest genes in the pool?

yes, and then who determines who is "stupid" enough to have to be cut out of the gene pool??

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

... who determines who is "stupid" enough to have to be cut out of the gene pool??

Perhaps well connected wealthy intellectuals within the highest eschelons of society get to determine who is worthy and who is un-acceptable.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Not sure it is about the pool in this discussion. My assumption is based upon any certain controlling group wanting the "simplest" of the lower "class" to remain to pound sand, do the grunt work, as it were. Having the more intelligent and informed around would be dangerous to any "power" that wanted to keep that "power". That is all I am saying here. Any who think that they are the "intelligent" and selected few would just enjoy the same fate as those of us in the "middle", only at a slightly later time... Think about it, the first sheep through the gate rounding the others up, are still sheep. Maybe delaying death but ultimately the most dangerous of the sheep. Masses taken out then those "first" sheep are vulnerable because there are no more sheep behind them. Then the "real" fun ensues...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Masses taken out then those "first" sheep are vulnerable because there are no more sheep behind them. Then the "real" fun ensues...

I think you are wrong.

Things are way out of proportion. There are way too many stupid people on this planet for comfort. The human race needs to lose some baggage.

Perhaps it is a gamble to thin the herd a little, but I think there is more danger from the bottom than the top at the present time.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
No offense but the title of this article is truly moronic. Mandatory sterilzation is illegal and is not practiced under any system of universal healthcare, which would have been easy to verify.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
No offense but the title of this article is truly moronic. Mandatory sterilzation is illegal and is not practiced under any system of universal healthcare, which would have been easy to verify.

No offense but we don't currently have a universal healthcare system in the U.S.

It is under debate at the present moment.

The motives of those who wish to bring universal healthcare to the US population are suspect.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Sterilization? I thought the master plan was to force conservatives to accept the liberal gene therapy treatment... You know, the one that makes you turn in your guns, leave your church and start experimenting with your sexuality?

Perhaps I'm mistaken; forced sterilization is equally as reasonable so you may be correct!!

Seriously though, you're so far out to lunch it makes my brain cry. You realize that in the rest of the first world nations, universal health care is the standard; America is the exception.

I assure you, our testes are quite intact my friend, so rest easy.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

You realize that in the rest of the first world nations, universal health care is the standard; America is the exception.

You realize that America is a terrorist nation that absolouly DOES NOT have the best interests of it's citizens in mind. Whatever they implement will only serve the best interets of the very few and privlidged. At first it will all seem like chocolates and roses. But once they get in the pants of the American public just wait and see how hard they screw everyone.

While you may think universal healthcare is a great idea you just wait until they start euthanizing people and implement selective breeding practices. Despite my hatred for the elite, I must admit that there are some parts of the elite plan to eliminate the weak and stupid that actually make sense. I guess I must hate stupid people as much as, if not more than rich people.

By the way America is NOT a first world nation. It's a semi-chaotic corporatocracy ruled by an authoritarian oligarchy.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

join