It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Walk In Clinics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have read on this site from many posters who claim that various species of Aliens (EBE’s) inhabit our planet and blend with the masses. Aliens among us. I’ve heard them referred to as Grays, Nordics, Reptilians etc.

I was wondering if this is true, where do they seek medical attention? Is there some secret chain of Alien Walk In Clinics? I would presume that like any other species of animal or being, they are not immune to illness, broken limbs, toothaches or malady. Earthly habitation can often be fraught with unremarkable peril. Dog bites, bee stings, car accidents, crime and birth of offspring.

Assuming they don’t have some type of Star Trek Phaser Gizmo to heal themselves, I would
think they would incur ailments requiring medical attention. Wouldn’t care at a conventional hospital raise flags as to the unique nature of their vital signs or physique? Seems like they might have unique blood types and disease beyond the human realm. I suppose every doctor, nurse, dentist, medical examiner and EMT would be in on the cover up.

Further, assuming they are not immortal, wouldn’t an an autopsy reveal their unique and abnormal physiology?

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
From what I understand, most of these aliens have nanobots in their bodies cruising their bloodstreams. If there is any damage to their body through physical injury or sickness these bots take care of it.

So they most likely do not require clinics. In the event of a serious injury that is not repairable they are probably evacuated off planet.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That sounds pretty sound. I can see them using Nanobots, I mean we are trying to do that nowadays. so it would make sense, I mean they do have inter-galatic traveling capabilites. So why couldnt they have Nanobots to heal themselves? Good question.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
From what I understand, most of these aliens have nanobots in their bodies cruising their bloodstreams. If there is any damage to their body through physical injury or sickness these bots take care of it.

So they most likely do not require clinics. In the event of a serious injury that is not repairable they are probably evacuated off planet.

so lets say we have an alien named who Alien Bob gets hit by a bus.... do other aliens arrive immediately and take them away for care elsewhere before any paramedics can get there?

or does Alien Bob get taken form the hospital? wouldnt patients going missing from hospitals and accidents be more common? same with bodies from the morgue.

and surely a bad enough injury would be a dead giveaway to ANYONE.

if Alien Bob didnt get hurt by the bus, wouldnt the "miraculous" event of him just getting up and walking away be well known?
there would have to be hundred of cases like this every decade AT LEAST.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What ?????? seriously, where do you people get this stuff from ?? Try a healthy dose of reality ....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
lol, well I personally avoid the hospital at all costs, so mabey they use natural remedies and have their own healers or doctors???

Lol, seriously though I don't buy the whole shapeshifting reptillian thing...

I have on of the most open minds out there but.........nah to that one..

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
In my opinion, the species are so advanced to travel great distances to reach earth. With such technological capability and scientific ability, they would have surely eradicated diseases and acquired permanent immunity to all diseases on their planet.

Moreover, the various diseases present on earth will not affect them even if they come into contact with the virus because their genetic makeup is a lot different from us. And they wont be affected unless the virus mutates.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'll play along with this theory as it seems quite good!

If there was a mass of aliens living as humans, then they would have their own medical services.
Another part also depends on how human they are. If they have human bodies, but alien brains, somehow shoehorned in, then unless they examine the brain, the average doctor wouldn't know.

In the event of a death, we now have everything on computer. The aliens would probably already be alerted to their friends demise and head/beam off so an alien 'clean up crew' could access the hospital computer and erase the record. Written records would be dismissed as pretty much every bureaucracy already does.
Then again, you also have some religions which deny autopsies.

I don't think we have aliens living amongst us. If there are, then there may be one or two, but I think they're here in sort of anthropological way
If you're one of these aliens, "Hi, can I get a lift home please? These humans are driving me nuts!"

[edit on 26/6/09 by Daisy-Lola]

top topics

join