It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Declaration of Resistance to Mandatory Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

(NaturalNews) Vaccine against the "swine flu" will be ready in July. It has been developed in half the time it used to take to develop flu vaccines due to Baxter International's patented technology. This means about 13 weeks from drawing board to injection instead of the usual 26. Never mind time for testing to see if it is safe. You remember Baxter, don't you? It is the company that in February delivered seasonal flu vaccine to 18 countries that was laced with live "bird flu" virus.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, there will be no exemptions. "A certain amount of human wastage" is expected.

The new vaccine is made with squalene oil as an adjuvant. According to Dr. Viera Scheibner, micropaleontologist and world renowned researcher in the field of vaccine effectiveness and danger, squalene "contributed to the cascade reactions known as Gulf War Syndrome. GIs developed arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anemia, elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate, systemic lupus arythmatosus, multiple sclerosis, deadly Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Raynaud's Syndrome with paroxysms of lack of blood in fingers and toes, Sjogren's Syndrome with blurred vision, chronic diarrhea, night sweats, and low grade fever."

Source

Mod Note: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 26/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
signed.

Hopefully, it wont come down to a class action lawsuit or the like.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, me may as well so something while we are sittin in our chairs... right?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I declare, with every ounce in my being, I will not take this vaccine.

Reading this made me sick to my stomach, If it's really coming to this, then we truly are running out of time. I'll get of my ass; how do we fight this, like the iranians, and I don't mean with all the violence, but moreso the support from people across the globe.

And for anyone screaming for us to take back charge of this run astray government, I'll let it be known, my boiling point is drawing very near.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hmm, i thought more than just a handful of members would have interest in this. Sad sad/

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
As far as Im concerned I have been looking into anything that I can to help myself and my children to prevent this, but its looking bleek, If I say no, then what, but as far as my kids, doesnt that mean that I am neglecting them, I am more worried about loosing my kids, I know that especially around the time school starts, it will get worse.
I was looking into possible home schooling, come to find out that their trying to stop that all together, stating that parents are home schooling to cover up child abuse... I mean really, they seem to have their bases covered.

All I can say is good luck and if I find anything to get out of this or at least slow them down , especially for parents, i will be sure to post it.

Peace to all...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Could you be more specific about the CDC source. I found nothing that would lead me to a link that speaks to this.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Great, I am in the us army and I can just see them forceing this on us in the near future.

I for one will not be partakeing in this vaccine. Nither will any one els I know I will warn my soldigers about this as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

The source I provided is the same page I quoted from, that's all I got on hand

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
S&F!

Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

Let us stand up while there is time!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I home educate my son in the UK and yes they are trying to change the laws here and the US etc.

In the UK they want local council staff the right to enter your home to question your child . A barrister friend did say that the police and social workers need a court order to have these rights.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is quite a quandary as if you are a little bit "different" as in Homeschool or don’t want to use vaccines you do stand out

I will do the same and find out what i can,

I was told by a source today that Leo Blair did have the MMR but was taken straight to Harley Street and dowsed by the famous Jack Temple to remove the vaccine.

I am not afraid of the illness but the threat to take my child away if the going gets tough!

My ex husband was given Tamiflu here in London today at the hospital after days of chronic flu. No swabs are taken in London now.

keeping the fear at bay is the main thing..

lots of love and light to you all.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I will not accept this vaccination. They would have to 1st find me then defend themselves then catch me then hold me down screaming. I have plans. Lol

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I get Mike's newsletter daily- and have already signed the petition, and shared it.

Thank you for posting this- hopefully, those who believe mandatory vaccination iswrong will spread the word.

There's no way to agree as a group, on this topic- as we're facing decisions that affect our very lives- but if it's being discussed and shared OUTSIDE of ATS, there may be some hope for those of us who oppose the vaccine.

For those who chooe to take it, I have no emnity.

Thank you for the thread, OP.

top topics

join