It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new world is being born, one without the US dollar greasing the wheels of commerce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

A new world is being born, one without the US dollar greasing the wheels of commerce

www.blacklistednews.com

financed by a growing deficit and ... one formerly strong reserve currency.” At the root of the global financial crisis, he concluded, is that the US makes too little and spends too much. Especially upsetting for Russia is its continued military largesse to Georgia , the missile shield in Eastern Europe and its invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan . “The summit must create the conditions for a fairer world order,” he read out, as Presidents Hu Jintao of China , Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva of Brazil and the Indian prime minister looked on approvingly.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.globalresearch.ca

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Not like I am an ecomics expert, but I do think most people have seen something like this coming for some time. I don't know where the so called economics experts get the idea that it is a good thing to drive up the debt as they have often said its ok to do. I do however think there will be a big change and what is being said in this news report may be the start of it.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
They're dumping the dollar and they're just bringing in the first steps towards a new world order.

Come on wake up people!

They've been planning this for years! Watch End Game!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yes that is kind of what the report is talking about. However more to the point, are they just talking about a new world economic order, or is this what is suppose to tie into the NWO?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

It is going to be an economic order, that will be easy for them to sell right now, the global governance part will come later on. Like say, after a world war.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
right, it will be more "fair" if we are all forcibly chipped w/RFID tags and basically starve to death if we refuse to play along

sounds really fair eh?

i prefer paper or coin personally

hell id take Yen over the chip anyday

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You do bring up a good point. Could this economic revolution be used to start putting chips in people against there choice? Or even on a wide scale if it is there choice?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well chaps I can honestly say (and equipped to say it) that anyone showing up at my door step with that Bull sh%^ is going to feel the final affect of a high speed projectile splitting their skull.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

Juzchilln
cant say I agree with what you said, however you are not the first person to have said basicaly the same thing.

peace out

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
They're dumping the dollar and they're just bringing in the first steps towards a new world order.

Come on wake up people!

They've been planning this for years! Watch End Game!!

The problem I have with this is that Alex Jones is assuming that the elite in the SCO/BRIC faction are on the same side as the NWO/Fed/secret government of the US, and that they are all in 100% agreement on all these secret plans.

I don't think they are at all. I think that it is more like what Ben Fulford is saying - that there has been a secret war raging between the two sides for some time now. A "Great Game" of sorts

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Maybe they are ALL being trained and managed to take the Doggy Biscuits from the same owner?

"Good behavior is rewarded with much financial favor.
Life and Death of the cattle? The little people? What do you call them again? Americans? Whatever...I could care less if they live or die. Now tell N. Korea to take out Hawaii, and maybe...just maybe..they will take US seriously about this Fed nonsense. Did you forget? 9/11 wasn't enough for you?"

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The problem I have with this is that Alex Jones is assuming that the elite in the SCO/BRIC faction are on the same side as the NWO/Fed/secret government of the US, and that they are all in 100% agreement on all these secret plans.
that's a good point. Still, I'd say that in a way it doesn't matter that much. There need not be any formal conspiracy, like secret meetings in (insert spooky setting of choice), in order for our elites to be acting in concert. Simply by doing, or having someone else do, what's best for them individually, they are creating the environment that is best for all of them. Still, let's not get carried away here. The artical in the OP is not about chips or any other common fear of NWO; it's about American daylight robbery, ie issuing far more currency than the US domestic economy could support in terms of backing the $US with goods or services. Many have been talking about this for a decade or more, but the only countries with the military might to stand up to this threat backed 'America Tax' (see Iraq & AoE), China & Russia, were themselves broke. So whilst the USA went on headlong building a monster military, they spent on domestic infrastructure & well, wouldya lookit dat? All of a sudden they are major economic players & able to lend the USA just enough rope to hang itself. But let's remember, no rich person in the world wants to see the $US collapse completely, or they'd lose their own wealth. It matters not how much we'd lose: we have effectively nothing to lose compared to them. The danger I see is that the US elite have more to lose than anyone else, but since they have allowed the US to overstretch so far to produce its' military machine, they will attempt to use it for as long as possible to extract every last possible advantage from the current situation, whilst busily buying up assets. They might easily push some countries a bit too far.

top topics

join