It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Already Had Enough of Stupid MJ Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How many damn MJ conspiracy threads does there have to be?

I mean the guy just died less than two hours ago, and a bunch of ATS'ers have started numerous threads about a conspiracy surrounding his death, while the guy hasnt even got cold yet!!! In fact one came out before he had even been confirmed dead.

The most annoying thing about it, is that none.....thats right none, of the conspiracies have any plausible basis.....at all. So yes...they are basically all trolling for points/ arguments

Looks like I will be avoiding ATS a while.....again

Grrr, grumble, bleh!!!!!!!!

Just had to get that off my chest

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Yeah well I am expecting to see ALOT more...

As is expected on a site such as this there will be conspiracies about pretty much anything that you may see on the news.

When it comes to such a big star there are bound to be conspiracies about hsi death. I know a few people who still think Elvis is alive... I am sure you heard the conspiracies surrounding Tupacs death...

What you are seeing is a disbelief. People are not wanting him to be dead so they start seeing conspiracies where there are none.

They do not want him to be dead so they believe something else. They decide that he is not dead. He must have just taken the tour money and left, or he must have just gotten tired of all the bad press and faked his own death to get away....

I agree with you. Micheal Jackson is dead. However with some one as famous as MJ is there WILL be lots of talk about him and there WIL be people who refuse to accept his death.

Peace and love

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
No one has repliedto your thread yet you have a flag.

Can you flag yourself?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Already? I was gonna start one about how MJ was gonna turn into a vampire upon his death and create a new thriller video with a bunch of other vampire dancers.

Are you sure you can't stand just one more MJ conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Can you flag yourself?

It wasnt me that flagged it

I dont know who it was?

Gimme- thats a good explanation as to why people are starting the threads. I never though of it in that context

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Is not believing he is dead a conspiracy theory? I thought a conspiracy would involve somebody or something that caused his death. Oh well, I believe he is dead, don't what from but think it could have been suicide. Is that a conspiracy theory? The worst thing I have heard was on Larry King Live, he and some other guy were talking about who would get top front page news Michael or Farrah. sheeesh Oh and they thought it should be Michael. I guess he died first, or was actually more of a star, but a crude thing to say on tv.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by catamaran]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I agree with what you say. It just goes to show how some people are easily led. There has to be a conspiricy behind everything.
They live in a dream world that is controlled by a keyboard.
So sad.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Can you flag yourself?

No but you can flag a thread without replying

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yeah, I know! I logged in this morning and saw a couple threads and had to roll my eyes...the guy hasn't even been dead for 24 hours! Not everything is a conspiracy!

But Oz, don't take a hiatus cause of a few knuckleheads, I like reading your posts.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I do not see why there is any conspiracies to be stated. Mr Jackson had a lot of stress with his legal problems (both lawsuits and criminal trials). He also had many health issues to begin with, and countless plastic surgeries did not help the situation. Add to that his financial problems and a 50 date concert coming up, and his heart simply gave out.

BTW, one cannot flag their own thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Was Jackson killed to deflect attention away from Iran? There's some similar thread to that on ATS. I'm sure Gimme has a good point about people being in disbelief. They're the honest guys. I suspect one or two other members see events like Jackson's death as pure 'flag potential.'

I used to obsess on Motown and Atlantic years ago so I've heard all the Jackson 5 stuff and love it. Just on the music, he was a VIP. No disrespect to the dead...I've been thoroughly aggravated by every radio station playing all his hits today. Jeez...I could have crashed my car doing the work run as I channel-hopped to avoid the same few tracks on rotation.

It's a sign of the times, but my fone has been beeping all day as the jokes fly around by texts. Some are VERY funny and way too offensive to post.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
And now C2C cliams to be channelling and speaking to Michael Jackson..

its becoming beyond a joke

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yeah I'm over it, too. How many actually valid stories is the MSM ignoring because some druggy hollywood typoe dies??? Pisses me right the you-know-what off!! :bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

Am i the only person on this planet who despises MJ and his crappy pop music?!?!?!?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Oh no, you arent'

It appears that Detroit is going the extra mile to shove every MJ song on the air that they possibly can. I can't freaking turn on the radio in this town without hearing man in the mirror or beat it.

I am done with this pedo corpse I really am.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
HAHA yeah its really border line disturbing. I went down to the local watering hole tonight for a drink and every effing song played on the juke was MJ. I had to leave!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
They're booming MJ over the radio waves in Woomera OZ? I thight it was cuuuuntry only staple there!

Let us RIP from his shannagans i say

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I liked Farrah Fawcet.
I'd have liked to have seen some conspiracy theories regarding her death.

After all, she was seeking alternative therapies when she died.
Possibly Big Pharma put out a hit for her because the treatments were working...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
They're booming MJ over the radio waves in Woomera OZ? I thight it was cuuuuntry only staple there!

Let us RIP from his shannagans i say

I wouldnt know....i switch off the radio in favour for my mp3's anytime a famous musician or artist dies.

Its the right thing to do

At least some good jokes came out of the ordeal

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh yeah, this is just the beginning. The Michael Jackson conspiracies are going to be coming in the millions for many years to come. He just joined the other celebs whose deaths have a conspiracy surrounding it. Knew it would happen, I think the conspiracies started when he wasn't even confirmed dead yet.

new topics

top topics

join