It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson's Death - Another Convenient Cover-Up Story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
As always, whenever someone of elite political status, in this case the Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke, finds themselves in hot water, a convenient cover story comes along to shadow them. Immediately following this front page story, just as it was getting some legs under it, is the breaking news of pop star Michael Jackson's untimely death. Virtually guarantying the Bernanke story an immediate backseat in the headlines is more than convenient to the Fed chairs cause.

Michael Jackson Dies

www.tmz.com...
We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50. Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

As headlines rushed in lately concerning Bernanke's role in the Bank of America purchase of troubled giant Merrill Lynch. The Fed chairman is facing accusations that he may have pressured BofA into this deal that ultimately cost taxpayers $20 billion.

Bernanke: I didn’t bully BofA to buy Merrill Fed chief disputes bank CEO Lewis' claim that he was pressured into deal

www.msnbc.msn.com...
WASHINGTON - Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke faced an unusual political trial Thursday and disputed accusations that he pressured Bank of America to acquire Merrill Lynch in a deal that cost taxpayers $20 billion.

Bernanke denied to a House committee investigating the matter that he threatened action against Bank of America’s CEO Kenneth Lewis or the bank’s board members if they abandoned the takeover.

It marked Bernanke’s first public comments since the House committee launched an investigation this year into whether he or other government officials bullied Bank of America to stick with its plan to combine the two financial powers after Lewis learned of Merrill’s financial woes.

An example to evidence my statement is this similar theory relating it to SC Governor Mark Sanford.

Michael Jackson's Death Lets Mark Sanford Off The Hook

open.salon.com...
Pop star Michael Jackson has died today, effectively letting embattled South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford "off the hook."

Because Jackson's shocking death has pushed Sanford off the front page, and Americans only remember the "last thing that happened," Sanford is free to resume his 2012 bid for the White House, and continue to f**k his Argentinian girlfriend.

The Sanford story above is, in my opinion, far less important in relation to the Bernanke scandal. However, it makes no difference seeing as they both will receive far less attention now that Jackson's death will reign for days, if not weeks.

Whenever there is growing concern of wrongdoing involving one of these elite players, you can be assured that a bigger event is coming along to shadow it. In the weeks preceding 911, multiple stories of corruption and murder were eventually pushed aside after this event. Namely the $ trillions unaccounted for by the Department of Defense, and the suspected involvement of congressman Gary Condit in the disappearance of Chandra Levy. These were front page stories that virtually disappeared from the headlines in post 911 media coverage.

This is something that should be carefully monitored? Breaking news overshadowing previous events may be more than convenient, it may be manufactured? Either way there is, at the very least, an obvious problem. Losing interest in stories such as the DOD and Chandra Levy is unacceptable! This was once the media's protocol, but lately their oversight is non existent? Until there is public demand for real journalism, this oversight is left to us. It is in our best interest to do so!

Peace.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well if anything else thanks for bringing this story up.. I didnt know about the happenings today in DC.. Or other places for that matter.. It seems if you are onto something they sertinly used a trump card to bring the death down not only on MJ.. But Farah F. aswell...

These people in power have been using hollywood for a long time to sway peoples minds.. IF its not John and Kate +8.. Then its someones death to try to sway the hive mind away from the real stories...

Its been awhile since Ive put on my tin foil hat and sit down and mesh out some of the details with you guys on this site in a long time..
But its good to see free thinkers still using that noggin of theirs..

Keep up the good work.. I will keep an eye out on this thread to see what else you have to add here...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

It's more than suspicious when the Pentagon announces it has misplaced $2.3 trillion on Sept. 10, 2001 and the story vanishes after Sept. 11, 2001?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Farrah Faucett also died today and they would have had an all evening extravaganza about her.

I dont think anyone killed Michael.

BUT one never knows. do one.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

This is true.

However Wacko jacko dying is hardly got enough emotional impact to cover a huge thing.....like the pentagon fiddle and 9/11

Maybe the bernanke thing indeed..

Also that the last US troops are relegating control of Iraq cities? and many scores of people continue to be bombed....

But also people die, and lets be fair Jacko was harldy likely to live a long life, his lifestyle nervous nature, strange habits, oxygen (which is not healthy in high % doses for a number of reasons!) addiction to surgery, amount of stress, and the myriad lotions potions and pills he popped...

Hey also not to long ago in a place close to me a 18 year old non smoking, non drinking, fit and healthy lad had a heart attack playing football, and died just happens, no one knows there time... well some do but not of Jacksons type of mind and life.

Maybe his new "freinds" were running away to fast for the old man to catch up?

Elf.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by Zerbst

This is true.

However Wacko jacko dying is hardly got enough emotional impact to cover a huge thing.....like the pentagon fiddle and 9/11

Maybe the bernanke thing indeed..

Also that the last US troops are relegating control of Iraq cities? and many scores of people continue to be bombed....

But also people die, and lets be fair Jacko was harldy likely to live a long life, his lifestyle nervous nature, strange habits, oxygen (which is not healthy in high % doses for a number of reasons!) addiction to surgery, amount of stress, and the myriad lotions potions and pills he popped...

Hey also not to long ago in a place close to me a 18 year old non smoking, non drinking, fit and healthy lad had a heart attack playing football, and died just happens, no one knows there time... well some do but not of Jacksons type of mind and life.

Maybe his new "freinds" were running away to fast for the old man to catch up?

Elf.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by MischeviousElf]

Yeah, I'm not even saying that MJ was killed, only that they will use this sort of news event to their advantage. No longer do we have the luxury of having REAL journalists! This is increasingly proving to be quite an effective tool to TPTB.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst
they will use this sort of news event to their advantage.

Well of course they will. Here in Australia they'll probably use it to take the attention off the Utegate Scandal that's happening. (You know a scandal is Australian when it involves a man and his ute)
)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I was just thinking how the timeing of this whole thing is very conveinent, but I was thinking it would take the media heat off the cap and trade issue, you know the largest tax ever levied in the USA that will undoutedly pass with very litle media coverage. Probably not a conspiracy though, just the news dumbing down for the majority of Americans

-E-

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Agreed,Elf when you consider MJ's lifestyle it's not all that shocking he died at 50.I will say this though when you think about it to the people around him he was worth more dead at this point than alive.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Exactly MysterE! Take your pick as to which scandal or event? Point is, when you have a sorry excuse for a media organization, you have a very useful bunch of idiots!

new topics

top topics

join