It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Goldblum dead [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yup! Definitely looks like a hoax.
Check this out.

tvnz.co.nz...

Or just use Google like I did.

I'm glad he's OK. Seems like a nice bloke.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah, Sean Hannity just fell to his death too. This is crazy!

sean.hannity.mediafetcher.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Celebs die in 3's. First it was Ed Mcman (sorry I don't know how to his last name), then Farrah Fawcett, and now Michael Jackson. The only thing is, even though Farrah Fawcett died on the same day, no one will really remember because of freaking Michael Jackson. He's alway gotta be a show stealer

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
www.upi.com...

Jeff
goldblum death, sick hoax

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Very sorry folks, I thought Richard Wilkins was a reliable source. Anyway, I am very happy that he is ok and sorry to have upset anyone. I shall hold judgement in future.
By the way, who is Ed McMahon?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ed McMahon was the long time assistant/sidekick/co-host to host Johny Carson on the Tonight Show. Ran for a VERY long time in the U.S. and was one of the first and most well-known late night shows.

Mr. McMahon was a funny guy

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
"Reports that actor Jeff Goldblum has died are completely false, his publicist confirms. The erroneous information, prompted by an Internet hoax, started to leak out on Thursday afternoon amidst news that Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson had both passed away. His publicist has issued the following statement: "Reports that Jeff Goldblum has passed away are completely untrue. He is fine and in Los Angeles."

news-briefs.ew.com...

There you have it... another hoax.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ShadowMaster]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
These types of threads are purely posted for their sensationalist appeal and to suck other posters in. Threats that DO NOT provide verifiable sources should be removed asap.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zetabeam2

Don't be TOO quick to blame the OP, he/she may not be the guilty party of starting the rumor.

Either way, it's sick and twisted to even think about starting a rumor like this, about someones death. Karma can be a you know what.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
LOL This old hoax is old.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
searchengineland.com...yup, once again, affirming that jeff goldblum is, in fact, no dead.
i hesitate to give the OP the points for me responding.
there should be some sort of penaly for hoaxing people like that.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by tOrnaDo_pHett]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

oh COME ON people! lmao

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
25 June 2009 6:41 PM, PDT | From wenn.com | See recent WENN news

Representatives for Jurassic Park star Jeff Goldblum have dismissed Internet reports the actor has died in New Zealand.

Local police reportedly told website MoviesOnline.com that the star had fallen to his death on the set of his new movie.

Officials claimed the actor had fallen from the Kauri Cliffs on New Zealand's North Island while shooting a scene in an unnamed project, but the actor's publicist has denied the story.

Lisa Kasteler states, "Reports that Jeff Goldblum has passed away are completely untrue. He is fine and in Los Angeles."

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
FOX News has commented that a slew of unconfirmed celebrity deaths are being reported. But if it's on the internet it has to be true????

Reporting someone's death without proof is kind of sick.

Come on ATS.

Why are you surprised by this? People have been on ATS for 8 years reporting that 911 was an inside job without any proof!

Come on RR

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Its wierd because I was at a 10 year reunion/party tonight and someone actually told me that Jeff Goldblum had died (it took a few minutes for him to recall the name). Of course, we were all talking about Farrah Fawcett and Micheal Jackson's deaths. (A whole night full of Jackson music in memory of him - remembering him for his great music and hoping he has a good/better afterlife).

Anyways, it sounds like it was all just a hoax about Jeff - and here I was wondering if the bad aliens finally got back to him for uploading that evil Microsoft virus onto their computers in Independence Day which caused their mothership to explode.

Come to think of it, he has been in a whole lot of very wierd movies:
- Jurassic Park (twice)
- The Fly (remake)
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Earth Girls are Easy

So it is reassuring to know that Jeff may yet be able to complete his mission on Planet Earth - whatever that is.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

not to take this off topic, but do you think we didn't see that coming? ( flights are remote controlled over major citys first off) and the famous WWII excuse "everyone at pearl harbor was at church or sleeping when the Japanese attacked so we didn't see it coming..."

edit, to add that they "didn't see it coming" just as 9/11... B.S we needed a reason to get into war for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

but i will agree that it may not be an inside job so much as it was a collaboration of ideas and allowed to proceed to give reason for war.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by asafum08]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by asafum08]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
does he come back like the t1000 after the gernade blast

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Let's cut the OP some slack...he sees the chatter on the internet and wanted to share with the ATS family. We proved it was a hoax fairly quick. No harm....no foul...

moving on now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join