It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key to Obama health plan blocked by UFO truth embargo?

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I found some interesting information i wanted to share if posted "sorry" I did a search ...but here it is

"Complex miniature devices of unknown and apparent extraterrestrial origin have exhibited a remarkable ability to be assimilated into the human body as foreign objects without inflammation or rejection by the human immune system. The mysterious coating on these objects, if fully understood, could revolutionize organ transplant and other operations that require pins, screws and plates to be implanted in the human body

"The New York Times, however, is reporting that while the Obama administration has asked the public for new ideas with the unveiling of an open-government website, the administration is considering steps to curtail free speech and discussion of the UFO issue on the prejudiced supposition that UFO subjects are somehow 'fringe'—the modern term for heresy, which was considered a crime against the church when Galileo published his findings in opposition to the conventional wisdom of his time.

The argument goes—from guys like Clay Shirky, who ought to know better—that important public debate should not be 'hijacked' by a vocal minority. This view is more likely ill informed than disingenuous, but in either case it flies in the face of the facts. The UFO issue can hardly be painted as the interest of a 'fringe' minority. Polls show that 50+% of the American people believe some UFOs are extraterrestrial spacecraft and 85+% believe their government is not telling the truth of the matter"
source I enjoyed the rest of the article if you wanted to check it out ...enjoy

[edit on 25-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
very intersting indeed. thank you for that
S&f for you, Ill have to read the whole thing later.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Awesome thread - I am beginning to wonder about the forums our Government set up for discussion of these matters, yes, i know it wasnt strictly for UFO's. Could it be for disclosure? Seeing where our minds are in this matter? Could it be to start picking out what they may deem, 'radical'? I just dont trust it..I guess only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's like yeah...ok that's great...those weird little things that keep turning up in abductees could lead to better artificial transplants. How about the UFO's that could lead to fixing all our energy problems and god knows what else.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wow this is creepy to me because I've been reading "The Dulce Book" that a poster recommended for reading.

And while some of the things mentioned in the book seem very outlandish (but doesn't necessarily imply they are untrue, just hard to believe) some of the things make sense. And I think this might answer the mystery about these implants and why they "assimilate" to the body so well.

Here's an exerpt from Chapter 11:

For context: It's a question/answer interview with a whistleblower that worked in one of the underground bases. He was asked about growing organs/bodies in vats and mixing species. He begins discussing that some scientist may deny that such things are possible but that they do these things out of the public eye. The quote below is sighting literature that has been published in "the real world" that suggests these things are possible.

Emphasis mine (The words in bold. The all caps is the authors emphasis):

One of the best sources is an easy to read book published back in 1969, by Prentice-Hall International, with the title of "THE SECOND GENESIS, THE COMING CONTROL OF LIFE" by Albert Rosenfelt. In this book, they discuss "animals that may be especially bred to supply genetically reliable organs for people." -- and "...the use of fetal or embryonic material from which adult sized organs and tissues may be grown..." Also he discusses the fact that embryonic tissue has no immunological activity, therefore it cannot provoke the defense mechanism in the recipient. IT WILL JOIN THE BODY NOT AS A FOREIGN ANTIGEN, BUT AS A NATURAL PROTEIN.

If we take what is said as fact, that embryonic/fetal material can be used to "breed" donor organs and what not, this might explain some of the controversy surrounding stem cell research. I bet the government KNOWS, without a doubt that is works (could it be that we only know about this technology from aliens?) and is revolutionary, but (understandably) their are ethical issues at play. But it seems you can use embryonic tissue from adult organs???

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
DON'T LOOK AT THE FED! SEE, WE HAVE ALIENS HERE! HONEST!

I hope the moderators makes an exception to the all caps rule, because there's a time when sarcasm says all that has to be said, and you might as well shout it...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The thing is with these things, i always feel like the government is just gauging the peoples responses. I want to know what THEY think of the matter, and what they KNOW of the matter. And i dont want to be spoon fed some BS either. I don't get why they want to know how WE feel, we are not the ones in charge any more. They are. They should be the ones telling us.

This is like a father asking his 5 year old son his opinions of the world, and sort of going along with it to make his kid happy. They could be getting millions of different reports and comments from people so they can just go "yeah thats interesting", but with no actual response confirming anything.

I dont care at all about a poll telling me what the rest of the population thinks about UFOS. I want to know what the government HONESTLY knows and thinks about UFOS, which i think is almost laughable considering the way they treat these things. We the people should be getting truthful information or at least honest opinions out of them, not the other damned way around. Seriously, #%#$ our backwards government.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Ive also read the Dulce Book and it was completely mind blowing, and as you said while some parts seem very "out there" you got the other parts that make so much sense its downright scary!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to nunya13
just read chap 11 am going to read the rest when i get time
thanks for the info

[edit on 26-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

not sure what you are saying...the people that run the fed are aliens ,that wouldnt be cool now would it
got any proof or somthing i can read to see where you came to your conclusion...just curious ..not makin fun??

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
We have been sold down the river by the very ones who are supposed to be protecting us. Why do you think they had the courage to execute 9-11? We are not meant to know until it is too late. The day will never come when you walk into Burger Queen and sit down to eat across from an alien. Picture this : you wake up tomorrow and on every channel Obama is there informing us there in fact aliens among us. Do you really believe life will go on as usual? Look at whats happened since MJ died. Whether aliens are here to help or here to destroy we will not know until we are under tighter control. The pieces of the puzzle have all been laid on the table. Now you just have to put it together.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The conspiracies and theories on this site are intertwined minus the ones where someone says a fly whispered to them the end is near or someone puts up a video still from Lost and says it was taken on the Air France flight as it was going down. ATS is more valueable than you think. There is some bullpoop here and there but LOTS of truths. The creators of this site deserve a Noble Peace Prize. And a bag of chips.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
i will quote from the source :

One obvious error in the 1997 results was in the isotopic ratio of Germanium, which has a half-life of a couple of days. This result precluded the sample being old enough to have had an origin in 1947 and was obviously a measurement error of some sort.

so much for scientific rigour

the results returned were not consistant with thier beliefs - so they must be erroneous

and people wonder why they cannot get taken seriously

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Don't look at the FED issue. Look here, we have aliens and sci-fi in health care.

It's a distraction imo. This is what I wanted to say. Everything regarding aliens and UFO is deception, it's eyecandy to keep people from looking at serious issues and it all seems to vector in to the war of he worlds bs, which I suspect would be used to provoke even more wastefull economic activity and human suffering. In the meantime the mechanisms of population control survive, and all of it is based on lies, the main tool of the psychopaths trade.

I didn't think it was that hard to understand, but in hindsight I can see where the confusion stems from.

None of the above means we're not being visited by aliens, but I doubt they would lower themselves to talk to our psychotic governments.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
wow this got thrown under the rug quick!
realy starting to think they will never tell us what they know!

join