It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, I'm New & Gonna Expose Lies!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to read this post....

I have been reading posts on this site for about a year now and I decided that a recent calling of mine would be best to be shared on this site....

I have been reading A LOT of posts on here and some of the stuff on here is enough to cause you to go insane trying to put logic or sense into why things would be that way or why a person would do that etc etc............

So I recently got my "calling" to start up an organization that will seek out and expose any and all lies no matter what the consequences may be.....

Now I know that exposing some lies could be very dangerous and even life threatening if certain things about this universe turn out to be true BUT I am ready to march forward and stop at nothing to expose the lies and get one step closer to the truth.

I am posting this thread in order to find anyone interested in joining in with me and are also willing to do what it takes to expose the lies we are being surrounded by.

If you fear that through what I am going to do we risk the chance of actually starting a lie our self, well I can assure you that any lie about to be exposed will have very credible proof and we will only be presenting this proof to the world to see and not to present it as "the truth"

I believe if we can expose enough of the lies we are being told and are still in the midst of, that we can actually make a change that is much needed...

So if you actually want to do something instead of waiting for others to do it for you then email me as I will be extremely busy and won't be checking out this website much anymore, due to the fact everyone on here seems to just use this website as an excuse to not have to do anything because they are justifying it through talking about it on this site & that will get us NOWHERE!

*SNIP*

I look forward to hearing from you all!!!!

EXPOSE THE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KJ.Xtreme

Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Frankly your invitation to join in your effort seems grounded in nothing but fear of lies. Would it be ok to outline what areas you are referring to and what you intend to do to publicize the evidence you find?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KJ.Xtreme

Oh goody... an ATS Inquisition.

Excuse me and no insult intended but... if we ever get to the point where we need someone to 'help' us decide what is and is not true, we'll have no need of ATS or our brains... or you

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

reminds me of The Ministry of Truth (minitrue)
en.wikipedia.org...

and OFC the Spanish inquisition

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
My friend the fundamental goal of ATS is to "deny ignorance", so in that reguard, you are not alone.

-E-

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
questoin, are you a plant? agent? Super intelligent robot?

only joking!

welcome.

new topics

top topics

join