It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Wanted Disclosue, You Got Disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2320caaa34f1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Nice job tristar...keep up the good work.
We all have to work together to open the eyes of the public, even if its one person at a time.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
Nice job tristar...keep up the good work.
We all have to work together to open the eyes of the public, even if its one person at a time.

As you can see, no matter how you present the evidence most of the people would rather see it on MSN for it become legitimate, this is how successful mass manipulation of the public is.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Jphish,how deep is deep enough?You should be asking how high is high enough,and I mean as in altitude.I do believe that the flood was a punishment and the reason Noah survived is because someone ratted out the guy doing the flooding and he missed a boatfull.

Dont worry so much about the dance,worry more about who you are holding onto when the lights come on.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashestoashes
I believe disclosure is undoubtedly going to happen. It is not a matter of a 'if', but a 'when'.
There is simply too much of evidence staring at us in our faces to ignore.
Doubtless there will be strife, confusion and a bit of madness.
But i ask - is it too big a price to pay for something that is so ... BIG?!
I mean, it will be one of the most important paradigm shifts in mankinds realization that he/they share this universe with other sentient beings. To be in contact with an EXTRATERRESTRIAL civilisation !
Wow!
Its simply too exciting to ignore.

great post, btw.
- Ash

People always say this.

We cant handle it, we cant accept it, we are not ready for it and all those sorta things.

Its just the same as in the early days when people of Earth find out they were sharing the planet with others. Except this time it isnt on a planetary scale but on a galactic scale.

Really, not much will change, most of humanity already believes in the existence of ET anyways.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I usually ignore these "disclosure" threads, but enough is enough.

First of all, do I believe that aliens exist, well I'm not sure, but I tend to think that it's pretty silly to believe out of all of the galaxies, planets and stars in the universe that we're the only intelligent beings that exist.

Now that being said, UFO's do they exist, yes of course they do. People see objects flying all the time that are not identified. Are they alien or from another world, I must say, probably not.

Can I take away a star from you since I greatly disagree? Why should those who agree be able to show agreement and those who don't not. Why not have a symbol for those in disagreement like an alien icon or something.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Tristar - its a shame that the initial report in the OP has now been removed from Youtube but this certainly is an impressive UFO case -the Defense Intelligence agency appears to think so to:

This is a capital case, acknowleged by a US intelligence agency, where a UFO encountered an aircraft, and reacted in a superior ant intelligent manner to the aircraft's interception attempt by shutting down temporarily the aircraft's weapons system.

The DIA evaluation termed this "An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon." The analysis called the UFO performance "awesome," noting that the objects displayed "an inordinate amount of maneuverability."

Heres a different video which also describes the timline of events

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
In the second video, at about 3:50, did he say Lt. Colonel Leonard Nimoy? I think that would explain alot !!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by venividivici]

I think you better check your ears - he mummbled but that was NOT what he said...

Just my 2cents to clear tuat up!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, people are reacting exactly as expected......

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Well in that case we should stop wasting time educating the lemmings and spend it building a space craft

I'm so there dude! I have already started to draw up plans to build my own flying saucer!

Of course this is just a prototype and more work will need to be done.

img.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Considering the location and era, and the involvement of the US, White House and CIA, it could have been a Russian "UFO."

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Mikeraphone]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
We wanted disclosue and got disclosure. I want disclosue damnit

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join