It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Wanted Disclosue, You Got Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Like above poster im pretty confident i can say that ufo's exist...whether they are craft,life forms,transdimensional joo joo men i dont know.All i can say is there is something in our skies we can't explain and are pretty remarkable to put it lightly.If im speculating,my opinion is that they are man made as i personally dont believe we are being visited by aliens.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Like above poster im pretty confident i can say that ufo's exist...whether they are craft,life forms,transdimensional joo joo men i dont know.All i can say is there is something in our skies we can't explain and are pretty remarkable to put it lightly.If im speculating,my opinion is that they are man made as i personally dont believe we are being visited by aliens.

At first it was only them, but now, we have achieved similar technology, although not as advanced as they are, but we have advanced to a similar level from the mid 80's.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The proof of the existance of UFO/aliens is overwhelming. Even with the confusion of information, dis-information, theories and whatever, there is enough proof if one looks long and hard enough. As for disclosure, I agree that not everyone could handle it. Then again, if we have knowledge of free energy, we the citizens should know about it. If there are aliens who should be fought against, we should fight. If there are aliens that could benefit mankind, we should know. I doubt disclosure will come about in my lifetime.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

There is overwhelming proof of UFO's,not of aliens...thats why i dont like the ufo/aliens type talk.They are not one in the same in the slightest and doesn't help the research into the phenomena,it hinders it imo.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Though most UFO's are hoaxes or later explained, there are cases that remain unexplained. If we have astronauts and airoplane pilots who cannot explain the phenomenon, then we are left questioning who is piloting those vehicals?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch
Personally I've been aware of the reality of UFO's for over 20 years. How many more credible cases will it take for the rest of the world to catch up?

Just ONE... the one that lands on the White House lawn

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar but we have advanced to a similar level from the mid 80's.

Right on!!!! Space Command Rules!!! GO NAVY!!!

Uhhh errr oops to soon on that

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

How about a live footage of a Plasmaship above the oval office, and beings inside talking of foreign matters outside Earth.

I am sure that's already been done just without the live footage.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Why would astronauts or your average fighter pilot know about blacker than black..black projects? i doubt even the government knows anything about them... Can you imagine what scientists could achieve with an unlimited money supply and no restrictions for over 60 years? I can only imagine...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In the Op you act as if this is new info. Have you visited our FOIA Documents section of ATS? You should give it a go.

These declassified documents do nothing other than allow the skeptics to find their answers and the believers to do the same.

What people really want Op is current, real footage that is not fake or a hoax.

The past is the past, let it go.

The present is where will uncover the truth. The present is where we will as the people bi pass the Governments and shoot straight to the stars and beyond.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

How about a live footage of a Plasmaship above the oval office, and beings inside talking of foreign matters outside Earth.

Look forget the Oval Office... have it stop by my house and I will give them much better coverage.
And then they can run me once around the Moon to see for myself and get some clear pictures

I am sure that's already been done just without the live footage.

My point exactly... I would have the live footage

[edit on 26-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Why would astronauts or your average fighter pilot know about blacker than black..black projects?

Internal skuttlebutt

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
In the Op you act as if this is new info. Have you visited our FOIA Documents section of ATS? You should give it a go.

These declassified documents do nothing other than allow the skeptics to find their answers and the believers to do the same.

What people really want Op is current, real footage that is not fake or a hoax.

The past is the past, let it go.

The present is where will uncover the truth. The present is where we will as the people bi pass the Governments and shoot straight to the stars and beyond.

You have your opinion and i have my opinion, all documents which are released by foia relating to ufo's are dated from 42-98 (+-). If your expecting someone to drop classified information in this site, well your very much mistaken.

Unless you have some sort of bomb shell which i doubt but then again i could be wrong i would keep an open mind since similar posts and documents were mentioned in the early 80's about the stealth program and are now available to the public. If you happen to read those unclassified documents you would see a similar pattern.

But to openly deny or acknowledge the validity of what is being shown either as video or documents is at best interesting.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

Exactly. There are two things you don't want your enemies to know. How much you know, and how much you don't know. Whether they've got crashed alien flying saucers stacked like donuts in some facility in the desert, or whether they don't have a clue as to what these things are and why they're flying around in protected airspace, there's no incentive for the government or the military to either confirm or deny anything about them.

"They don't appear to represent a threat to national security." That's a genius statement, and pretty much sums it all up.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Why would astronauts or your average fighter pilot know about blacker than black..black projects?

Internal skuttlebutt

Yeah, and we all know how accurate that generally is.

John Lear thinks highly of it, though.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people

Assuming there is some body within the government keeping this secret (I'm sure we can agree it's not the entire government covering it up), without knowing what their goals are it's impossible to know what they would gain.

If they exist solely for the purpose of keeping this quiet and answer to no one then they would have nothing to gain and no interest in disclosing.

But if they answer to a higher power, the president or the shadow government or whatever, then it's their motivations that need to be considered. Disclosure could be used as a new method of control, a way of implementing marshall law perhaps - just as an example. Perhaps it might relate to free energy, where a country is forced to disclose as a result of the technology it is forced to implement.

And if the government/governments/groups within governements are actually interacting with these ETs, then you need to take their motivations and influences into account - which we obviously have no way of judging.

There are just far too many variables for us to possibly know what they would stand to gain. Except to know that they would only disclose if they did stand to gain, it certainly wouldn't be for our benefit.

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

I think it's important to differ between First Contact and Disclosure. If an alien craft lands on earth and an alien comes out, it's First Contact. If the governments then concede (which I doubt they would) that they have had knowledge of and possible contact with alien life for some time, then it's Disclosure.

Perhaps it's just semantics, but with all this talk I think it's important to be clear what we're talking about.

And I believe the OP stated that he was reposting for newer members, and as I was unaware of this case I'm glad he/she did.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Great thread! I find this one fascinating.

Originally posted by tim1989
This is when the Mr. Know It All comes in. AKA the skeptic AKA the average Joe sitting on his computer ..(snip)..somehow he was able to come to the conclusion that what the pilot saw was nothing more than a bright star or a weather balloon or a flock of birds whatever.
That's me Mr know it all who can explain away most sightings (except I'm not average, accepted by Mensa etc). And in some cases I'm sure I know how to explain something the pilots didn't know how to explain. However, I can't explain this one. This is what draws me to this field of interest, there is something fascinating about the unexplained and I love it when I find a case like this which I can't explain. So please do me a favor and don't condemn all Mr Know-it-alls, our mission is not to debunk every case, it's to find the truth, and the truth is, this case is really mysterious.

I usually ignore these "disclosure" threads, but enough is enough.

First of all, do I believe that aliens exist, well I'm not sure, but I tend to think that it's pretty silly to believe out of all of the galaxies, planets and stars in the universe that we're the only intelligent beings that exist.
I agree and certainly the Seti Institute believes there's a high probability of this or they wouldn't be putting all that scientific effort into finding ETs.

Now that being said, UFO's do they exist, yes of course they do. People see objects flying all the time that are not identified. Are they alien or from another world, I must say, probably not. I think 98% of them are man made either for a hoax attempt or secret government aircraft.

One of the biggest UFO proponents I know of, Bill Birnes, publisher of UFO magazine and star of the "UFO hunter" series, mentioned on one episode something to the effect that something like 95% of all UFO sightings were garbage, but that left 5% that were really interesting. So the difference between the UFO advocate and a skeptic is only 5% mysterious, versus 2% mysterious, that seems like amazingly good agreement for opposing viewpoints. I'll split the difference and say 3-4% seem mysterious. Question is, do you think this is one of the 2-5% that's interesting? I do.

So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

I don't think we'll ever have disclosure by any government, period.
I don't know about the "any government" part, but most governments have incentives to not disclose.
Case in point: Roswell, 50 years after the incident the US government admitted they had been lying about the incident for 50 years, they were hiding a classified project and that's why they came up with the weather balloon cover story. IF a government had access to alien technology (and that's a huge IF), wouldn't that be 100 times more valuable from a national security perspective than that stupid old listening device they were hiding at Roswell, what was it a microphone or something? And that was top secret? The government probably doesn't care a whit about whether or not the public can "handle the truth" IMO, they want every advantage they can get when they go to war and keeping secret technology secret is a good way to keep an advantage, whether the technology is manmade or from somewhere else. Therefore I agree the incentives to not disclose any secret technologies is pretty large, until the technologies become obsolete, like the SR-71, but we know when they disclose those they have newer and better secret technologies to replace it.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
The proof of the existance of UFO/aliens is overwhelming.
These are the kinds of comments that do a disservice to the legitimate field of UFO study, and why scientists avoid researching this field. The existence of UFOs is not only overwhelming, it's unquestionable. No matter who's study you look at, whether it's Project Bluebook's 20% unexplained, or Bill Birnes' "5% of sightings that aren't garbage", everyone seems to come to the conclusion that some small percentage of UFO's can't be explained so I don't see how that's even a question, it's not. There ARE UFOs. However the proof of the existence of aliens is nonexistent. OK I was hopeful about Ray Santilli's alien autopsy film at first but it turned out to be a hoax. If a real film turned up like that then we might have some proof.

Originally posted by TheStevAnd I believe the OP stated that he was reposting for newer members, and as I was unaware of this case I'm glad he/she did.
Same here, this is a good case, thanks for posting it (or re-posting it)

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
one point to ponder is this:
THere was a guy a long time ago that foretold all the popes of the Catholic Church. There was a specific number. then it was just simply THE END.
we are on the last number pope he prophesied.

What church would pretty much be destroyed by disclusre of alien beings?
The Vatican

We might not be far off from a real disclosure and formation of a new church. what worries me is Church of $cientology is based on alien gods or something like that. I hope CO$ dont become the new main religion, that would blow.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

That would seem possible, since there are million's ready to freely give up what they would call as no proof of current religions were as if a "body" was to announce aliens are real, then that would be a plausible outcome.

Its funny how people and organization's point out cfr, trilateral and everything under the sun as evil money hungry cults who dominate the world and enslave people, when in actual fact that is exactly the outcome of what would be if such a cult as Scientology gains momentum once the news hits the world.

You only need to know, in our times, many prophets will announce infinite wisdom and knowledge handed down by a an enlightened being or our so called creators. The fact is they are nothing more than a highly advanced race which can and has effectively altered our sense of belonging. That is just a small indication of what such disclosed power it has on the human race. Think how much more power such exposure will alter the human evolution and then it becomes far more than a simple " I want to believe" quote which was fed and accepted by millions.

Like it or not, there is far more to the ufo's and aliens than free energy and all the hype revolving around disclosure, this may very well be the do or die scenario for our race.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join