It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of War: Money floods out of Iran!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I foresaw months ago that open war against Iran, Syria and Lebanon will start between 22.6. - 4.7. In recent days news has grown day by day, seems to show that I havent been very wrong... And there will be no talks, but some kind of "OP JOINT LEAD" - next step to "Cast Lead" in Gaza is underway... "Agenda" is happening, and very dangerous situation in ME is rising - without a miracle we will be in trouble soon.

I see that it will fuse WW3 because of "the great game" in Central Asia and Caucasus. Timetable is not known, but I just saw this breaking news: "Does Money Knows First?"

Money floods out of Iran as election crisis continues
26 June 2009 | 00:50 | FOCUS News Agency

Millions of pounds in private wealth has begun flooding out of Iran in the wake of mass demonstrations which have paralysed commercial life after the disputed re-election of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, The Daily Telegraph learned. Fears of a new round of crippling sanctions are also thought to have fuelled the movement of money out of the country.Western intelligence agencies have reported that prominent private businesses and wealthy families have moved tens of millions of dollars out of Iranian banks into overseas accounts.

www.focus-fen.net...

Some other concerning breaking news from today,

US Senators vow help for Iran dissidents

WASHINGTON (AFP) — US Senators bluntly charged Thursday that Iran's presidential vote was rigged and vowed to help the opposition defeat curbs on news and the social networking Internet sites it has used to organize.

www.iranfocus.com...

'Ahmadinejad win requires primed IDF'
www.jpost.com...

I hope I am wrong and we get some miracle - STOP THE WARS - Resist NWO!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

A miracle? How about a big, fat nothing burger, that should rectify the situation. I do thank you for your analysis, so I will star and flag you, but my cat is telling me that this is nothing (burger).

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Swedish PM cautions against EU sanctions for Iran
www.alertnet.org...

Russian Foreign Minister Warns G8 On Isolating Iran
www.rttnews.com...

Friendly President or not, the West must engage Iran over their differences
www.independent.co.uk... html

Iran’s Ahmadinejad compares Obama to Bush, demands apology
www.todayszaman.com...

Iranian Interior Minister: Western Intelligence Behind Riots And Unrest
www.globalresearch.ca...

Top US commander warns of Iran influence in Latin America
www.globalresearch.ca...

Iran's July 4 party invitation withdrawn
www.abc.net.au...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In order for me to believe a war will occur, someone has to explain to me how the US can do it without China and Russia getting involved to counter our influence in their backyard.

Someone has to explain to me a strategy to keep them out. Because if they get involved, it's the end of our influence there.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
'Follow the money' is a old saying that rings as true as ever.

Iran is targeted either way. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

The former royals are coming back to reclaim their serfs and as an added bonus to Iran's other enemies, a whole nation gets destroyed and a profit will be made on that too. The wealthy elite in Iran know something is up and they want to cash in their chips and get out nice and clean before TSHTF.

If a series of bombings by the Mousavi movement or targeted killings by the Iranian security forces flare up inside Iran, Iran's enemies will use that as an excuse to go in or do something. They will claim they are trying to stabilize the situation, to instill a stable government to protect their own countries but this will be a lie. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

The Iranian fundamentalists are kicking out the journalists because the journalists are both presenting one-sided journalism and strategic intelligence inside Iran which is doing a good job of vilifying the fundamentalist regime, even if most reports have been done through anonymous twitter posts without verification, or made up completely like that shocking account of acid being poured on protesters from helicopters.

I hate to say it but WW3 seems more likely than ever, depending on who holds the nuclear trigger at this moment. Someone or some group is hell-bent on fulfilling certain 'prophecies' or secret world plan.

People might refuse to fight but WW3 wasn't intended to be an machine war but a nuclear war as depopulation and population control is the main goal, and a series of nuclear battles will accomplish this if the PTB's projections are to be believed and are not based on junk or crackpot science.

There is no way a conventional war can be fought in Iran without the help of the US or UK or failing that, the nuclear weapons of Israel.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Tell me please.....again.... How is that good for business? The ideal situation is lots of people, relative peace, and strong military to protect customers.

There is no value in poverty, there is no value in debt slaves, there is no value in death. They want a global middle class that shuts up and eats happily, buying and producing more people. That's what they want.

If they wanted what you are suggesting, then why didn't bush go to war faster? Why didn't Europe start a light war with Russia yet? Why hasn't anyone targeted China on any of its numerous crimes to justify war? Why hasn't any of what you say happened.

The fact remains that all wars these days are wars to protect potential customers. It's simply business. There is no desire for slaughter or war or death. Fewer people means fewer customers. Fewer people does not mean more money for the elites. It means that they have fewer customers.

There will be no war with Iran. It makes the potential loss of customers a lot heavier. A destroyed Iran is a customer-less Iran. An Iran that has democracy built by the people is a middle class Iran with customers. A war battered Iran means less money for the elites, more money for the repair. A healthy Iran means money.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
In order for me to believe a war will occur, someone has to explain to me how the US can do it without China and Russia getting involved to counter our influence in their backyard.

Someone has to explain to me a strategy to keep them out. Because if they get involved, it's the end of our influence there.

Iran is between Iraq and Afghanistan.. for all intents and purposes, we are already in their back yard, and have already surrounded Iran.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Iraq has long been considered separate from Russia's backyard, and China didn't mine us being the cleaning maid and keeping more dissidents out of their lands. But if we invade Iran, it forces those that hate the west to flee. The only places left for them is Russia and China. And both of those would not like a couple million angry Iranians in their lands. Because make no mistake. A democracy by Iranians will not forcefully evict the opposition. A US invasion will.

top topics

join