It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Dangerous Album Cover Was Full of Occult Symbolism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is my first post on here. Can i direct people to this translated webpage which shows the album in more detail. Its a freaky design but not much in the way of masonic imagery going on im afraid!!

babelfish.yahoo.com... btnTrUrl=Translate

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Lol, I've lurked here for years, it's hard to believe it took this post to make me register! Mostly, because I have some useful info.

The 'Dangerous' album cover was designed by surreal artist Mark Ryden and he is known for using occult and obscure symbolism.

Nothing to see here I'm afraid.

EDIT: And someone beat me to it!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by El Davicho]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
up, it made me register after years of reading on here...

this is not, repeat NOT a new subject of discussion, i first noticed people drawing the conclusions, initially based on the cover of dangerous, next based on the scandals involving michael and kids...a fair few years back.

to be honest, who's to say someone may just research that which they wish to stop?

mj into the occult? sure, why not..if he really was about healing the world, and bought into even a speck of the masonic etc occult conspiracies, then why not use that fortune to research it?

obviously, the opposite is within possibility, but, as i have been a fan of mj for years, i still got to hope that he was about what he presented himself as being about.

in any case, having read the reports that he died of prescription drugs, procured in the names of people around him, and that a doctor injected him with demerol prior to his death, was with him during his death, and has since dissappeared...theres more than enough room for debate on here.

one cant but wonder why he called his forthcoming tour "this is it"

what, exactly was "it" to be?
erhaps merely a come back, or MJ as he is, or..juuuuussst maybe, more.

mabe we will never know.

Well rest in the peace you coulnd;t have in life mj, and we shall continue on our quest for the truth, with no disrespect to the message you spread throughout the world.

and for someinteresting thoughts on the mind control element that is surely to arise (king of pop, and elvis's meeting wth nixon about russian subliminals, and the possible use to shape american youth)
...go read "the men who stare at goats"

AWESOME book.

Peace, love and light

[edit on 8-7-2009 by dreaded209]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Level_Head
Just looks like a Carnival scene to me. Nothing strictly Masonic from what I can see. I could be wrong though

There are two stone temples each with two pillars topped by spheres. The left temple contains an emblem that could be easily misconstrued for the square and compass. The right temple contains an emblem of the Eye of Providence.

There is also a vertically-challenged Worshipful Master dressed in Masonic blue. There's Masonic blue all over this album cover - kinda reminds me of the Madonna album Immaculate Conception. The feminine figures carved in some of the pillars have their breasts bare, and are neither barefoot nor slipshod. As you go from left to right they are progressively more covered-up.

At the bottoms of the pillars there's a hand, a sun symbol and a peace sign

Only Michael's eyes are visible in a composition that sorta looks like Albert Pike with a tapering beard

Among the animals under Michael's eyes are a bee and a walrus (Paul McCartney?)

The little girl is holding the head of some kind of fish.

The old man (who somewhat resembles Manly P. Hall) looking at the right hand symbolizes something occult, but I can't remember what it is right now, unfortunately. Since the entire lower half looks like an amusement park, it could be a Mason making a CHIP kit

There are a few nines in this picture

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Never speak ill of the dead, right ?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The cover also has on it a picture of a bald headed man well known to the occult as Alistair Crowley. He himself was a Freemason and wrote the book "The New Law of Man" which stated in it that it would one day replace the Qur'ân as the law of man.

Interesting....MJ did convert to Islam.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by canihavemyvoteback]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I find this topic highly interesting and am shocked that I found this debated if the truth be told. There have always been thoughts swirling around my mind regarding MJ being in some kind of cult such as satanists, the Witnesses or the Masons (maybe all of these at different points in his life). However, I had not done any research until he died - and this is a rather unique story:

I have studied masons, the Illuminati, the ancient Egyptians, the ancient Sumerians (the seed of my studies) and the new world order for many years. And I have discovered many hidden details which interlock and add consistency to the individual people and organiations involved. One of these details is symbology. We all know anyway that the "powers that be" control the media as well as the banks, and this has expanded to Communications firms. The company "O2" is a classic masonic/ NWO firm which is highlighted by its clear Masonic logo.

Now, when Randy Phillips of AEG was being interviewed, he mentioned his company AEG (MJs production firm) OWNING the O2 Arena where MJ was set to play his concerts. You have no idea how wxcited i was upon hearing this.

I immediately went on the net and researched. My findings were astounding.

AEG, the Rolling Stones, The Beetles, Michael Jackson, Randy Phillips, George Bush, Princess Diana, JFK, Sam Cooke, Elvis, Led Zeppelin, The Who... all of these have links to the Masons, and to Aleister Crowley. And when you look deeper, you notice more consistency; right wing political beliefs, worshiping of Horus, Murders, strange deaths, mind control theories....

I am in the belief that we are all pawns in a battle between an extra terrestrial left wing and a right wing. The left fights for control and supression of the human race, whilst the right wing fights for freedom. Many famous people in history are fully aware of this (perhaps Nuberian-related) battle, and those names mentioned have been key right wing figures.

Notice how famous left wing people like Bono (U2), Bob Geldoff and Obama are VERY different to the above names. That is because they are on the other side; the BAD side (supression via communism). It goes MUCH further than your usual every day political beliefs.

Michael Jacksons links to the extra terrestrial should not be ignored, and this album cover shows the stepping stone to this which is the Masons/ NWO/ Illuminati.

Those here who suggest that the masons are transparent and "normal" only see or take not of very thick surface. They are a scouting network for "tools" in the above battle, and nurture those who are selected. Those who are not selected are kept in the dark of blissful ignorance.

The 2 white elephants here, are a blatant indication that everything else in this piece of art work is relevant. And I only see Masonic symbolism here. NOT "a circus scene" as some have strangely suggested.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Please observe my thread on MJ and the Occult, Iam sure you guys will find something to chew on...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This conspiracy album cover has been on the internet since the album came out. It's not new like alot of you have posted just because MJ died! As for Masonic symbols, the only one I see is the eye in the pyramid(diamond) is obvious. Aleister Crowley isn't the bald man in the front. I've seen every picture of AC & this looks more like Darwin(maybe has something to do with the many monkey's on the cover). Besides the original article misspelled Aleister so I'd say in this regard they are talking out their a**!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The cover also has on it a picture of a bald headed man well known to the occult as Alistair Crowley. He himself was a Freemason and wrote the book "The New Law of Man" which stated in it that it would one day replace the Qur'ân as the law of man.
Wrong: His name is Aleister & the book was the Book of the LAW. It was to replace the Bible. This isn't a picture of Crowley by Any stretch. other posts suggest Led Zepplin were mind controlled in the same way. Crowley taught a new law of thought (not a religion) called Thelema!!! It means WILL! Control your own will or someone else will do it. Christianity depends on the "follower" to have "faith" the same as EVERY congame known to man. Prove everything to yourself don't hand your WILL to "faith" or will be mind controlled. If you aren't brainwashing yourself then someone is doing it to you!!! KNOW THY SELF!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by travisirius

Thanks travisiruis for clarifying this. I was going to myself until I read your post. I will add that The Book of the Law is also otherwise known as Liber AL vel Legis.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I cant tell it's masonic or not, but it definitely got some symbolism in it

I just state what do I see

an upside-down world in a mechanical city, Chimps become little Micheal, the eye, The King and the Queen with animal head, the eye, pilgram of skulls, a woman in a light bulb .....

The upside-down world caught my eyes.......

does it mean anything to anyone?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
And heeeeeeeere we go.....

If you want a good conspiracy, how about the Ark of the Covenant was supposed to be unveiled tomorrow. Guess what will be on the news for days now?

ohh i'm just adding fuel to the fire now..... he was crazy sure. But come on!! seriously!!

What ever happened with that?

token second line

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join