It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Dangerous Album Cover Was Full of Occult Symbolism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Level_Head

haha, I know I know. What can I say. I will say the only song I ever did kind of like in a very small way was thriller..... only because of the zombie video.

Its to bad that he's gone though. Regardless of the accusations against him, he still tried to do good things for people from what I understand.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
What makes it masonic? Geez I donno, maybe the big glaring eye over the archway in the middle of a compass and square?

I do not see a square and compass around the eye, it appears to be in a diamond shaped figure. Where is the square and compasses?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
lmao I really don't see anything weird in this, all I see is the typical stuff people put on a album cover when they want to make a "weird cover" this cover was probably purposely designed to make people look at it and think they are seeing things, but in reality there is nothing there. Why are you people just bringing this up now? Didn't this album come out close to 20 years ago? (I was never a fan of jacko so I have no idea). And I don't really respect michael jackson, but for christ sakes, the man just died, let him rest.

And I see nothing on this cover that makes me think of freemasonry lol.

And to that guy that says all this is being "exposed", what exactly are you exposing? Nothing has been exposed, all I see is childish posts from you saying stuff like "all this is being expossssed"... what does that even mean? You tell people to look for answers but you appear to be getting all your info from conspiracy sites and probably are a HUGE alex jones follower (lol)... why don't YOU do some real research and look for the REAL answers... stop being spoonfed garbage from alex jones and his cohorts.

and LOL at the source of this being prison planet... i find it hillarious how conspiracy theorists use prison planet as if its a real legit non bias news source... ahahha now thats funny. All of you alex jones followers have been brainwashed, he is using you guys to make money, he will say ANYTHING to get people to support him. That guy is the worst kind of fear monger in my opionon. Learn to research and learn for youself, not blindly follow some talk show host lol.

I'm a 24 year old ULTRA liberal guy from California and I don't even buy most the crap alex jones says. But I also like to research things and read, I will never blindly follow anyone.

Like someone said in another post in this thread it seems like people have run outta things to try to blame on or connect to freemasonry that you guys have resorted to using album covers and stuff now to support your anti mason agenda. ahahha i laugh at that.

And another thing, this has nothing to do with this thread, but I want to point it out because I see it a lot... people like jay z and all these rappers are not freemasons (not that a rapper couldnt be a freemason, but as far as I know, none of them are). Like many masons have said on here MANY times, freemasons publicly show their famous members, they hide nothing. Its good publicity for them. And most likely if jay z.. etc were real freemasons they wouldnt hide it, considering freemasons really have nothing to hide.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Mention Freemasonry in your thread and watch as they arrive in droves to attack the OP and dismantle it. Thread after thread. I've quit posting in the SS forum despite assurances this behavior would be dealt with, it's a joke.
What makes it masonic? Geez I donno, maybe the big glaring eye over the archway in the middle of a compass and square?

Edit:
I flagged this thread, hopefully others will as well so ATS can see yet another example of the Wild Bunch riding in for another derailment.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by twitchy]

So masons or people who know masons shouldnt be able to defend themselves on here? All over this board I see skeptics and non skeptics attacking eachother, but in this part of the board for some reason sometimes when masons defend themselves they get banned, I don't get it (and mods, I'm not complaining or anything, I just think its weird, I don't get that rule). Makes no sense to me.

And sorry but theres nothing really masonic on this cover and whatever you think you know about freemasons is most likely 90 percent wrong, like most conspiracy theorists. Sorry to say, but its true. A lot of the garbage people post on these sites (I like these sites too, but my main interest is ufos, which I believe in, but I happen to know about masonry so I speak up when I see misinformation) and places like prison planet are pretty much blatant lies, or they are HALF TRUTHS that have been twisted so much that they don't even resemble the HALF TRUTH they were in the first place.

All I'm asking is please, guys, DO SOME REAL RESEARCH.

And just because someone disagrees with you doesnt make them a mason, I'm not a mason and I COMPLETELY disagree with you and most these people who say stuff about masons. And I'm not "brainwashed" or a "sheep" or anything, I just like to do real research about these types of things and my father happens to be a mason and I've been around them my whole life. Believe me they really don't have much to hide. They aren't some like all powerful thing, they are average people.

But whatever, I'm sure all the conspiracy guys on here know more then actual masons and people who know them... yeah okie dokie.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The king of pop died yesterday of cardiac arrest and the paramedics could not revive him when they arrived at his house and no it was not Neverland!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well. He did step from the black tile to the white tile.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

After a closer look, I concede your point about the compass and square, but the archway and the eye are pretty blatant.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Mention Freemasonry in your thread and watch as they arrive in droves to attack the OP and dismantle it. Thread after thread. I've quit posting in the SS forum despite assurances this behavior would be dealt with, it's a joke.
When you posted this all of two Masons had posted in this thread. Level_Head and On The Level. And from what I can tell at first glance, it's only On The Level's 3rd post in the SS forum, so he hardly fits your profile of a gang poster.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
The cover also has on it a picture of a bald headed man well known to the occult as Alistair Crowley. He himself was a Freemason and wrote the book "The New Law of Man" which stated in it that it would one day replace the Qur'ân as the law of man.
The bald man on the cover is clearly PT Barnum with a likeness of General Tom Thumb standing on his head.

Album cover:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe9fa31864cf.jpg[/atsimg]

Barnum:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/023be2689d1d.jpg[/atsimg]

Crowley:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cc77b3e1173.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Indeed. The guy on the cover is not Aleister Crowley.

Also, MJ was not a Mason. He was a Jehovah's Witness, and that organization forbids membership in the Masons and all other fraternal societies.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

After a closer look, I concede your point about the compass and square, but the archway and the eye are pretty blatant.

Now do not get the wrong idea twitchy, just because we happened to agree on something for once does not meant I want to hold hands and take long Masonic walks in the park with you.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I came on to point out that this was a troll thread nothing more, I did not touch on the masonic points as they are so feeble I need not defend them. I do not attack anyones views unless I find them completly out of order, as I did with this.
I like to look at all of the themes on ATS and do not jump down the throat of anyone that brings up the craft, in 99% of the cases the person attacking masons has no idea what they are talking about and to argue with them is like shouting at a parrot for squaking

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

the masonic link isnt very good, you are finding more of a occult link, as crowley didnt stay in freemasonry for long.

the other symbols are occult symbols not just found in masonry, so i would say that cover is more occultic then masonic.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

It is not a troll thread...

I posted a link from prisonplanet.com
(Did I say I agreed with the article?)

I will say this... We clearly see that there is something weird on the album cover... I'm not going to suggest that it's occult symbolism (other that the all-seeing-eye)... But I wouldn't be suprised if it was.

On another note, We can clearly see that prisonplanet.com will make up a bunch of crap that isn't true. Aleister Crowley for example.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is good information.
I never knew much about Michael (RIP brother) but I had a hunch he had some kind of occult initiation at some point. This album cover gives me more reason to believe it is true.

Freemasonry encorporates Architecture and structure as a main point to their whole philosphy. Look at the structure of the album cover, look beyond the the individual parts and look at the Whole and all the relations which make it. Someone who is "initiated" would see the obvious. If you don't see it, then compare it to some other Freemasonic art and emblems and you might see the connection. I'll give you just one to start with.

img195.imageshack.us...

Thank you very much for sharing this info, it is much appreciated

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Not a troll thread?

How long did it take you to trawl through prisonplanet to find an article written in 2004?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
CHILL OUT!

This is a viable conspiracy thread.
That's what this board is about.
Find or debunk conspiracies.

Check out the Led Zepplin Devil Worship Discussion Thread .
They've been around longer then Michael Jackson, and yet we had a
great discussion about the occult symbols and everything.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Oh for crying out loud....

They've barely even confirmed that he is actually dead and already we got to put up with conspiracy BS

hey oz... this aint kansas anymore.

you're on ATS. this is where we go to TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACIES.

is that ok? can we come to a conspiracy board and talk about conspiracies without having people bitch about people talking about conspiracies? please?

thaaaaanks.

-

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
It is not a troll thread...

I posted a link from prisonplanet.com
(Did I say I agreed with the article?)
You certainly didn't try to disagree with it, so what else were we to think?

On another note, We can clearly see that prisonplanet.com will make up a bunch of crap that isn't true. Aleister Crowley for example.
And yet the T&C states

You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
Of course, you also failed on

You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source.
and, as Mirthful Me added you your original post, yet you have not responded to,

Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Oh yeah. Michael Jackson part of the Illuminati. Freemason brother Jackson.
Funny to see all the claims about him on ATS now that he has died.

I wonder, why didn't anyone notice these occult symbols on his album covers before he died?

Let me guess, the NWO controlled media kept you pre-occupied with stories about him being a pedophile, his financial problems, and other things?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join