It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Dangerous Album Cover Was Full of Occult Symbolism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Evidence of the Freemasonic presence is also commonly found in the popular music of more recent times.

Michael Jackson hailed today as the King of pop, regarded as the greatest entertainer of all times, responsible for producing best selling albums in the World may not be known to be linked with the Freemasons. However, the cover of his "Dangerous" album had some interesting features on it. The Freemasonic symbol of the One Eye can be found and also the picture of a watery lake behind which laid burning flames. It seems as though anyone entering into the water would really be entering into the fire.

The cover also has on it a picture of a bald headed man well known to the occult as Alistair Crowley. He himself was a Freemason and wrote the book "The New Law of Man" which stated in it that it would one day replace the Qur'ân as the law of man.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 25/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Oh for crying out loud....

They've barely even confirmed that he is actually dead and already we got to put up with conspiracy BS

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And heeeeeeeere we go.....

If you want a good conspiracy, how about the Ark of the Covenant was supposed to be unveiled tomorrow. Guess what will be on the news for days now?

ohh i'm just adding fuel to the fire now..... he was crazy sure. But come on!! seriously!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just looks like a Carnival scene to me. Nothing strictly Masonic from what I can see. I could be wrong though

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
No yo are both wrong and freemasons have been exposed you are looking in the wrong direction.... Believe me

It's all coming out

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bambam1
No yo are both wrong and freemasons have been exposed you are looking in the wrong direction.... Believe me

It's all coming out

Exposed!? what have you exposed? Could you point out what shouts Freemasonry to you? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, Im just trying to see what you all see.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

It's also got a monkey with a crown on it.

Are we to believe Planet of the Apes was real?

C'mon. Jeez

[edit on 25-6-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Getting so sick of people associating Masonic symbols, Masons in general and the occult with everything and often together when sorry to break the news but neither have anything to do with each other.
Stop focusing on the DISTRACTIONS that are spoon fed to you, and focus on the real conspiracies and issues.

It's pretty sad that some people have run out of things to link the Masons to so now they have to resort to people like MJ.

Also the man JUST died did you have this thread idea in the waiting and figured this would be a good time to post it since it would probably get more attention from his passing?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So, an album named "Dangerous" was supposed to have pictures of cute kitties and puppies?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Level_Head

Everything has been blowen right out of where it was planted. Mind control, nwo, mind games, control. Ever heard the saying take it the sky???? ever wondered why the planet was half sleeping. There has been an intellectual fight and you have missed it!!! everything that has been hidden in or from your eyes in now being exposeddddddddddd. You are blinded by yourself tell me if im wrong!!!!!!!

If Your looking for answers!!!!!!!! Dont kick the mule who is eating his dinner!!!

You want your answers look for them yourself.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bambam1
reply to post by Level_Head

You are blinded by yourself tell me if im wrong!!!!!!!

If Your looking for answers!!!!!!!! Dont kick the mule who is eating his dinner!!!

You want your answers look for them yourself.

You, my good sir are wrong. A delusion about an Album Cover is far from mind Control. There's nothing Masonic about the Album cover. Ill ask you again, what makes it Masonic?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think you have created this thread to win stars and flags from people that Hate MJ, I dislike him and if the allegations where true then he deserves the level of hell he is now toasting in. However I see no basis to this thread and think it is a hate net to win you points. The bald man looks nothing like Crowley and the images are outnumbered by his usual chimps, gold and the rest

[edit on 25/6/09 by On the level]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

why post this now?

The album's been out 17 years???

Grow up man....

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bambam1

What?
Is this nonsensical rant getting anywhere near a point?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I think you have created this thread to win stars and flags from people that Hate MJ, I dislike him and if the allegations where true then he deserves the level of hell he is now toasting in. However I see no basis to this thread and think it is a hate net to win you points.

I totally agree, there is absolutely no basis or argument that the album cover has anything or is even close to being masonic. Its a carnival scene period.

This thread is a complete troll thread, thrown up in two seconds, purely because a well known person just died. Typical for this OP

[edit on 25/6/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Mention Freemasonry in your thread and watch as they arrive in droves to attack the OP and dismantle it. Thread after thread. I've quit posting in the SS forum despite assurances this behavior would be dealt with, it's a joke.
What makes it masonic? Geez I donno, maybe the big glaring eye over the archway in the middle of a compass and square?

Edit:
I flagged this thread, hopefully others will as well so ATS can see yet another example of the Wild Bunch riding in for another derailment.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
All Im saying is this is a FARRRR stretch. The eye that you are seeing is not in the middle of a compass and square. I see it in the middle of a diamond.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Interesting point about the Ark of the Covenant!!! Wont be hearing about that one tomorrow.

Ppl are edgy in this thread, recently... slow it down just a little bit. THE EYE SYMBOL and Aleister Crowley are the Masonic symbols.

Also he appeared in the Beatles Sgt Peppers album cover(the cover consisted of their "heroes") Also Jimmy Page was an avid follower of Crowley. So MANY musicians have been linked to him.
[urldigilander.libero.it...[/url]

www.av1611.org...

[edit on 25-6-2009 by unknown known]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by unknown known]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Your kidding right? Please, this is no more masonic than the turds my dog leaves in the yard.

As for the guy one poster claims to be Crowley....... seeing that this is a carnival themed album art, I would think its more likely someone like P.T. Barnum or his Bailey friend.

I would have to agree that this post would never have seen the light if MJ didn't just pass away.

I was never a fan of MJ ...EVER but even this seems to stretch it a bit.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Your kidding right? Please, this is no more masonic than the turds my dog leaves in the yard.

As for the guy one poster claims to be Crowley....... seeing that this is a carnival themed album art, I would think its more likely someone like P.T. Barnum or his Bailey friend.

I would have to agree that this post would never have seen the light if MJ didn't just pass away.

I was never a fan of MJ ...EVER but even this seems to stretch it a bit.

You were never a fan of MJ!?
Now that's a conspiracy. j/k

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join