It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ministry of Defence blocks Wikileaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Ministry of Defence blocks Wikileaks

www.guardian.co.uk

The Ministry of Defence is trying to block all internet access to the whistleblowing site Wikileaks from thousands of its own computers after discovering that dissidents have been using it to leak copies of British military manuals.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is absolutely hilarious! Apparently, people inside the Ministry of Defense were supplying Wikileaks with inside information and now the MOD wants to block access to the site from all of their computers. I'm going to head over to Wikileaks right now to see if anything good got released.

TA

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It's because someone posted a detailed diagram of a nuclear bomb design that the British copied from the Americans in the 1940s.

Take a look, it's pretty cool.

www....__._/w/images/A-bomb-penney.jpg

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Retseh]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this page title in other pages or edit this page.

Link seems to be broken, but thanks for the info. I don't really see why they're getting bent out of shape about that, but it's still funny
Post starred.

TA

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Strange that, anyway I fixed the link to just show the image of the bomb design.

It should work now.

If you find the original page you will see that Wikileaks rejected a request from the UK government to delete it.

new topics

top topics

join