It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hive Mind - Escape from the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A thought sprang up in my imagination today that the people of the planet differ in one thing besides geography. Our government.
We all bleed red blood.
We age and die.
We have children, grandchildren and sight unseen love them.

This is a global reality! Men go to wars to protect their children and families from a "governments" percieved threat.
I say screw the governments of the globe and let the men and women speak!
Those in Iran that are struggleing with elections want a change, yet the PTB have another agenda....Let us unite.
In the USA the sovereignty of the individual as well as the states has been innulled by a few hundred people and our ancestorial rights abolished....I say Let us unite!

To thhe war torn countries of the USA's War on Terrorism ...Fear for their life and that of their children ...I say let us UNITE!

Those countries that the "terrorism war" hastn't reached yet you fear it ....LET US UNITE!

The entire leadership of the world is numbered in the thousands....WE ARE BILLIONS!! LET US UNITE!

Let us take out the trash and then discuss how we go from there.
Taking out the trash is needed now. It is festering.

We love our children, friends and way of life. No matter what country/city/block you occupy, we are the same. We love, we will die to protect. Dont do it for the reason that governments give you. Do it for US Uniting. Screw the Powers That Be...Slaveholders. Let US be their nightmare.

My father was a Devil dog,USMC,. My mother's father was a Devil dog. I am a Devil dog!

I realize that there are enemies in the world that need to be removed. There is also a considerable population that thinks and reacts the same as I do. When their life or children are threatened then you would be better off pouring terpentine on a wild cats ass than to mess with us.

The remarkable thing is that All of the Citizens of various governments think alike. Yet we are not "ONE" .
Our individual governmental processes keep us apart. This is a time for change. Lets Just Do It!

Lets Just Do It.

Take the World Back from those that have been running it too long.
Let US have Peace and cooperation that we all want and need.
Let US provide our grandchildren a world united and in league with nature.
Nature got us to this point. We have to choose now. We know our enemy. It is fear.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
continued

The Hive mind protects the queen with no thought for personal necessity. We would do well to mimic that action....For our kids/grandkids sake. Even for the sake of mother earth. I have no doubt that if every person on the planet determined, voted, not to destroy the rain forrest then we wouldn't...same for all current political agendas.
We just want to live and enjoy our life and grandchildren...and want the same for them.

I hasten to add that there are also malformed humans that have no capability of the emotion of love.
They seek only recognition or power or both. USA psychiatrist label these as phsychotic...These people have snuck into our governments and are making laws that enslave us all.

What? a few thousand psychotic people are going to endanger the children of the world?
Can we let this happen?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
you are the second person who has stood up strong that i have only tonight met on line.

I am estastic to hear your thoughts and even more estastic to hear you fight, but where have you been???? Did you see the explosion?????

I have been sitting here pondering going over my mind as to when and where or if you people even exist. When troubles routes it ugly head i just and everyone flying. I always stay head strong in control and fight to my dying day for my rights and others too. My head is killing me.

But i want to thank you and i want to say this is a start of something new. You have given me more hope, more enthusiam, more dreams and a better understanding of what can be in store if we number up and fight for the right........................................................................

Thank YOU and GOODNIGHT

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bambam1

I am not standing up strong. I am simply writing my opinons. This escapade that we call realatiy being played in the "adult" theme park called government ( around the world ) is nothing more that school yard dorks surrounding themselfs with bullies that do their will.
Well show me one bully that will stand his ground against 100 wimps and I say he deserves a medal. They are rare. That bravery won't exhist because, if you are fighting for personal gain then the best gain is to preserve your life, so he will run.

People must UNITE

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am not writing to the people of my citizenship America solely, but to that of the world. Please see what our "officials" are doing to us and say NO MORE!
No MORE. Will we accept your word for the events that draw us into conflict!

No MORE! will we entrust the lives to those we love and the life that our ancestors, by survival of the fittest, granted us.

NO MORE! We need to take control. Not the RICH for ages/ milenia. Neither do the royal deserve leadership. They have been married to politics.
Screw politics. Lets just be humans. Free to worship any god/beign that we choose and live in peace. Let those that wish to start war answer to the world!
Just say NO MORE!
JUST DO IT!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I for one am with you. It is blatantly obvious that we are being manipulated at the highest levels and that the governments of the worlds ARE NOT operating with our best interests in mind. In fact they are actively trying to shut down any route that will remove them from power. The bullies are scared and are hiding behind the law!

Let us remember we are the law, not the bill of rights, not the The Declaration of Independence or the Magna Carta. These are transitional documents and are not set in stone. Experience, life and evolution is a progressive changing thing. Our society should embrase and facilitate this. After all evolution is in our best interests is it not !?

I am sure i am not the only one that feels as though life has ground to a halt and we need new horizons. We stand on the shoulders of giants, let us not put all our work to waste just because of a tiny minority poking and laughing at us. TPTB are less than 0.01% of the population. Yet we are blindly allowing that minority of bullies to control us and lead us down a dead end designed to serve 'their' needs, wants and desires. We elect them yes, but deep down we resent them.

We have the internet now, a technological tool to help faciliate and organise activity around the world. We need to get angry, we need to fight once more and take out the trash. Rise up people. Think outside of the box and hit them where it hurts. Protest is a mugs game and leaves the power still in their hands, we need something else. The front line will take some knocks yes, but the momentum will bring them down for once and for all!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Good idea " think outside the box"
It is a box that they keep us in after all.
I'll get back to ya.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

This is a Important Thread, Hopefully more people will Flag it.

Many Australians, Including myself are trying to help others think "out of the box", & use their own two eyes and brain properly, regarding their Government's True Agenda and be more aware of the Powers & History of TPTB, the control & distortion techniques of the PTB & the Corporate Media & how many have been subconsciously attacked using FEAR & The Media.

Many have awoken to the real reality, truths & facts about their daily lives & affects on Both National & Global Security. As time goes on hopefully the number grows.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
We all bleed red blood.
We age and die.

some bleed blue blood.

and some of us red blooders are not going to be bleeding red blood for long.
some of us are changing..
and your closed minded boxed in reality will be shattered to pieces when you see it happen july 7th.

you will have to frantically scramble to some how salvage the fragments of your sanity and version of reality that doesn't align with what is actuality.... when you witness this.

we are not "ONE" .

speak for yourself.

-

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

What's Happening On July 7th, Have I missed Something? I am Checking now.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by awakentired
We all bleed red blood.
We age and die.

some bleed blue blood.

and some of us red blooders are not going to be bleeding red blood for long.
some of us are changing..
and your closed minded boxed in reality will be shattered to pieces when you see it happen july 7th.

you will have to frantically scramble to some how salvage the fragments of your sanity and version of reality that doesn't align with what is actuality.... when you witness this.

we are not "ONE" .

speak for yourself.

-

this message isn't meant for the Aliens among us. You do have your ships after all.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
the pentagon is on red alert that obama will not stop produceing dip or else toon town will be destroyed

top topics

join