It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces/Names of US H1N1 Fatal Victims *updated*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If you blindly choose to ignore the logic & evidence surrounding the *seriousness* of the H1N1 *pandemic*, then perhaps putting some faces and names to the *only 10%* of those already killed by the nasty virus in the US might help...

Please look at these faces...who do you see? a son, daughter? brother, sister?mom or dad?

Get ready people, all indicators point to more vicious forms of this "virus" in the fall/winter...if it's striking this heavily now, just wait!

I have been fortunate enough to have the time to study the novel virus quite extensively, and this is not just the "flu"!!!

The CDC has us believe that 36,000 in the US die from seasonal flu, and that is a distortion--according to their own sources/evidence to others--thus, "sensitizing" us to the novel flu.

TPTB & MSM want us to believe that it is "mild"...I have 2 young children to protect...many of you do too...

You may have to copy and paste (house rules?) but please take just a couple of minutes to see the few faces and names of H1N1 victims:

Faces of U.S. H1N1 Victims

[edit on 25-6-2009 by sonjah1]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by sonjah1]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I couldn't get any of your links to work.

I really want to see the pictures, but you will need to fix it for us.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Sorry KSPigpen,

Since it is an external slideshow I had difficulties uploading.

Hopefully, you can view it now.

sj

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

I'm a little confused as to what you mean as "*only 10%*". What is the 10%? Last I checked mortatlity rate was less than 0.04%, but the actual figure would be much less than that, as not all swine flu cases are reported.Therefore the swine flu cases would be much more than fatalities, which would decrease the actual mortality rate. Here in NZ, people are no longer being tested to confirm H1N1, unless there are further complications, as cases have been relatively mild.

We are in the middle of Winter, and H1N1 has not mutated or 'hit harder' although there seems to be a drop in hysteria, considering no one has died (yet). We had one woman who was in critical conditon, although she was descreibed as morbidly obese with pre-existing respitory problems. I think the whole concept that this influenza would hit the young and healthy harder was just hype, as most people who have contracted H1N1 have described it as no worse than the common cold.

There have been talk of 'swine flu parties' in NZ and Australia. These are gatherings where people are intentionally exposed to the virus, as it is relatively mild, to build up an immunity in case it mutates to something worse. I personally would not recomend this, but I am unafraid of my family or myself contracting H1N1 at this stage.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
reply to post by sonjah1

I'm a little confused as to what you mean as "*only 10%*". What is the 10%?

C & C:

My apologizes if I was not clear with the 10%...

These are only US cases. So far, in the US, we have documented media reports along with the "official" CDC/WHO statistics that confirm that we have 130+ H1N1 fatalities--and there are probably many more since the testing (whether pre-mortem or post-mortem) is so limited.

The slideshow represents only 10% (or is an underestimation) of those deaths.

My point was to illustrate that these are *young* people dying vs. the elderly that typically die from seasonal flu. Here in the US we've been trained to think that 36,000 die each year due to "seasonal flu,"; the number can easily be disputed--but that's a thread in itself.

I do hope that the winter season in NZ continues to bode well for you and yours, and hope that everyone remains safe and healthy.

Please remember that the "virus" may be in stage 1; another stage may represent mutations, and greater impacts. We all need to educate ourselves about the current & future possiblities of this novel "flu"--

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It is easy for us to disconnect from the reality, and hear the reporting as just numbers, citys, states, etc.

Seeing faces, it is much harder to dimiss what is going on. When I see these faces, I am so upset to realize this virus was engineered and spread into the public.

I hope with everything that the journalist Jane Burgermeister who has filed an injuction in the U.S. and has filed criminal charges against the WHO goes a long way. I hope she stays safe while word gets out and she gains support. Here

Because of these faces....

[edit on 26-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

My thoughts exactly, burntheships, but if you bring up the journalist's story to many--the reaction: CT!

And she may not be *totally* "correct", but you know there's a lot of truth to what's she's saying for those who have studied this pandemic...also look at her credentials...why would she put so much on the line with her reputation?

God love her! At least she's really *trying* instead of just blogging around like us, right?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

Yes sadly
some folks are still in willful ignorance. I wonder even then, what will it take for them to "wake up". When we are taxed by the United Nations as we will be soon, and this will be a part of it I think then even then some will still not wake up!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Photo of D.C., USA victim...only in his 20s

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a16f13debf9.jpg[/atsimg]

David Twomey

www.wlbz2.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by sonjah1]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Name and more info. about 6 year old NJ victim

ZACHARY LIAM MARTINEZ
Zachary Liam Martinez, 6, of Jackson, passed away Saturday, June 27, 2009, at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune. Zachary was born in Edison. Zachary completed the first grade at the Lucy N. Holman Elementary School, Jackson, and was currently a student in C.C.D. classes at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church, Jackson. He played for the Jackson Soccer Club and collected race cars. Zachary loved music, movies, playing Nintendo video games, and swimming in the ocean.

He is survived by his parents, Rosanne Careccia and Josue Martinez; his sister, Rachel Rosue Careccia of Jackson; his brothers, Christopher A. Mahon of Virginia Beach, Va., Josue R. Martinez and Joel Jonathan Martinez, both of Elizabeth; his maternal grandparents, Rosanne Connolly of Jackson, and John Careccia of Fords; and his paternal grandmother, Rafaela Vargas of El Grullo, Mexico.

Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend his visitation from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, June 30 at the George S. Hassler Funeral Home, 980 Bennetts Mills Road, Jackson. A funeral gathering will be offered at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 1 at the funeral home. His Funeral Liturgy will follow at 9:30 a.m. at St. Aloysius Roman Catholic Church, 935 Bennetts Mills Road, Jackson. Interment will be private. In lieu of flowers, the family is accepting balloons in Zachary’s memory, or donations may be made to the Ronald McDonald House, P.O. Box 3237
Long Branch, NJ 07740.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Updated:

[edit on 29-7-2009 by sonjah1]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Another update/memorial (external link below)

Please take a look at faces/ages...not typical seasonal flu victims...

new topics

top topics

join