It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Micheal Jackson's speech to the world that inspired the song Heal the world for the non profit organisation.

What a loving heart and dear God only know why he was heart broken!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
When I was 5 my step-father came into the front room where I was watching Michael Jackson on the television.
He took one look at the program, pulled me up off the floor by the back of my blouse, shoved his face in mine and screamed “We don’t watch *N's* in this house,“ then he back handed me across the room.

(Added information my step-father was a pillar of the community, a deacon at church, upper middle class and wouldn’t say the *N* word outside the house but believed every family should *own one* - the filthy racist scum hypocrite)...

Later, I went back to watching Michael Jackson and what did Michael teach me?

Acceptance.
Love.
To always be kind.
To laugh and to LOVE and to dance and not care what people think of me.

To have the personal integrity to look beyond the color of someone's skin.

I've still got the scar over my right eye where my stepfather's mason ring took a chunk out of my skin.

What did he teach me?

Nothing that Michael Jackson's living example of LOVE did not cure...

peace

[edit on 27-6-2009 by silo13]

Im saddened deeply by your story. I hope that Micheal Jackson inspires the world to wake up, look within, help and change the planet.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You know what? It's even possible that MJ has faked his death to get away from all the pressures and people that were/have been ruining his life!!

I for one would want to get away from my Father if he had been that bad with me and he is on the TV crying..... he had a major part to play in MJ's problems!!!

He can go someplace quiet and live out the rest of his life like i'm sure a few other famous faces have done....

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They Don't Care About Us CLIP.
A great EYE is painted on the wall... at 1:09
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Thank you for your post.
Add to it I got in trouble for *Fat Albert* too.
Can you believe it? A whipping over a cartoon!
As horrific as it was for a 5-6 year old now I laugh and truly feel such pity for my step-father now.

Anyway, back to Michael.
There’s no room in my heart for racism and I am all the more blessed because I'm free from such a hold on my spirit - and Michael Jackson is responsible in a big way for that.

To say we've no right to mourn Michael's passing is ignorance at its peak.
Who do they think they are to tell us it’s out of line to mourn someone we never met?
Who are they to tell us how to mourn at all?

Great example - your post.

I don't *know you* - I've never *Met you* - but I'm touched and grateful for you none the less.

Thank you...
gracie

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
R.I.P Michael Jackson

we will miss you

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
To much speed, His heart couldnt take it

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I must admit that I have mixed feelings over MJ. I have never been a fan of his music. But I can appreciate the fact that he gave a lot of joy to a lot of people and there can be nothing wrong about that. It is too bad that the CPR methods used were unable to resuscitate him.

That is one of the reasons that I support the education and training of the public to get CPR certification. Next time it may be a child or your best friend that needs CPR.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
MJ's Death certificate has been released.....and guess what...cause of death is "deferred":

www.aolcdn.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Anyone listen to jeff rense and tim rifat? Tim was saying michael jackson and fawcett's death were linked. Basically, they were sacrificed in order to use some kind of spiritual quantum energy in order to attack Iran. Anyone have any more info on this?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

wow wow and WOw!..

talk about things that may mean nothing buy are a door to massive conspiricys!

im not sure what the protocols are with death certs, but coudl it be defered as they have not had all post mortem results(toxicology ect) , and once they have that they will add it to the cert.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archon_Adept
Anyone listen to jeff rense and tim rifat? Tim was saying michael jackson and fawcett's death were linked. Basically, they were sacrificed in order to use some kind of spiritual quantum energy in order to attack Iran. Anyone have any more info on this?

Well that definitely pushes my opinion on that rense character over the edge, talk about one squirrely sob.

These people are DEAD. They were both good people who were important entertainers, but it's done now, let the family handle their private affairs and move on. I hate the msm more than ever now; every broadcast has a ticker at the bottom saying "where is MJ's body?" It's none of the freakin business!!! Or ours!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archon_Adept

Is this supposed to be taken seriously?

Hands down the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I enjoy his music and entertainment , but if you had a neighbor who was a known "hardcore" junkie that is also raising 3 little kids wouldn't you report it .

It's disturbing knowing that all the people around MJ let his children be raised by a Junkie and never tried to intervene.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
He was murdered, plain and simple. was going on tour to sing about the secrets being kept, but that cannot happen, says tptb.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Most of you probably don't care, but for those who might, I saw on GMA this morning where MJ has a 4th son, an older boy, they showed him sitting in the family section at the MJ Memorial. I checked Youtube and found this video apparently of him dancing. He is the only one of the kids who looks to me like he really is half black; so maybe MJ left some of his gene pool after all. Oh, and they showed an interview of Joe saying MJ does in fact have an older son, Obee, and talking about how talented he is.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Bombeni]

(post by rajeevgupta removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join