It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
I bet if it was your dad, brother, whatever, you would not be here spilling this crap.

I hope nobody on your family gets to do something wrong in their life, and if they do, what will you do? will you tell them you wish they had died since years ago?

Some people have no respect for the dead. It's really sad, people like that I just don't even talk to because it's not worth it when there is a little thing called Karma that exist.

link   
reply to post by quackers

Go (Snip)yourself. Really.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by asala]

link   
Come to think about it, I remember that Bashir interview with Micheal where he confessed he never wanted to die, I wonder if he will be buried in the coffin of which Bashir brought up the discussion.

Now he can sing pop songs to all the angels, or devils depending on which side of the coin he lands on.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding

RIP MJ. Many may have questioned your personality, nobody I know ever questioned your talent and your incredible influence on modern music.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Mindmelding]

That was so perfect. I definitely couldn't have said that any better. Thanks.

Edit: And your video was definitely perfect for the ATS crowd. Maybe he was one of us?? hehehe

[edit on 25-6-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers

That was a truly horrible and terribly immature thing to say.

I really hope some Moderator does his/hers work and come in and clean this thread up from all the IGNORANT and incredibly disrespectful comments that have polluted it, since the announcement about Mr. Jackson.

[edit on Thu, Jun 25th 2009 by Djarums]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I bet if it was your dad, brother, whatever, you would not be here spilling this crap.

I hope nobody on your family gets to do something wrong in their life, and if they do, what will you do? will you tell them you wish they had died since years ago?

Do something wrong? It's not like he robbed a bank or something. He molested kids. He's licking a hot frying pan in hell right now because of that.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
i hope Michael is resting peacefully now. I'm watching one of his music video's right now. It's weird seeing him in music video's now.

It is weird.

I remember saying to my boyfriend at one time that Michael Jackson would be the only celebrity that I could see myself getting out of whack about if he died.

It might just be because I grew up with him when I was a kid. You know, it just brings back childhood memories

Ah....nostalgia. Ain't it grand?

People can say whatever they want about him, but he definitely made a huge impact on the world with his music, talent, personality (weird as it may have been) and his selflessness in giving back to the Earth and it's people.

(P.S. I noticed some people coming in just to troll around. For the most part, people are thankfully ignoring them. I really think we should keep that up)

EDIT: Don't feed the trolls!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by nunya13]

Well he was before my teenage years, but i do remember my older sister playing and dancing with his records, and i liked the music, i liked some of his videos as well.

I always thought he would get to be old, like 70 or so, and figured i would be watching interviews with him about the "old days".

Not sure what to feel, i never was a big fan, but i do appreciate all his work and how he changed the music and the world in some way, and i kind of feel bad about this whole thing.

Oh yeah, let the "Michael Jackson is not death" conspiracies begin!

Kai

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Some of the posts are extremely distasteful and downright disgusting.

If you wanna go start a thread about hating MJ or how evil and sick he may have been.... GO DO IT.

Leave this one to those expressing their grief and shock at the loss of this man...

It's a tragic loss and coming in here and gloating and being rude doesn't help anyone.

have a bit of respect people...

A man has died...

link   
Singer Michael Jackson dead at 50
Newspaper reports pop star wasn’t breathing when ambulance arrived

Apparently, it is the truth. No matter what your personal feelings may be about his very private life, you have to admit, he revolutionized the music industry as we know it! He will be missed by millions.

Many of the people here on ATS are probably too young to remember when he first appeared on American Bandstand and performed "ABC" with Jackson 5.

I will always remember him for that single performance. It was the moment the world recognized a "new" kind of genius.

My love and prayers go out to his friends and family.

Love,
Pax

link:[www.msnbc.msn.com...]

link   
Downplaying the importance of an Idol's death contrasted against the far worse global events, is always a good thing

...as long as it's not my Idol ....

link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by quackers

That was a truly horrible and terribly immature thing to say.

I really hope some Moderator does his/hers work and come in and clean this thread up from all the IGNORANT and incredibly disrespectful comments that have polluted it, since the announcement about Mr. Jackson.

Dude (or dudette), don't respond to these guys. It's what they want. To completely derail the thread. Let them be and they will fade away.

[edit on Thu, Jun 25th 2009 by Djarums]

link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Yeah because God forbid anyone should have a different opinion than you do about whether or not it's a bad thing that a child molester is dead.

Maybe he was poisoned by Chris Hanson?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Do something wrong? It's not like he robbed a bank or something. He molested kids. He's licking a hot frying pan in hell right now because of that.

That may be so...in fact I personally believe he is guilty of that

but...

Why do you have to come out and carry on about it now....the guys barely gone cold and the disrespectful comments start polluting the thread.

Its not about him being a pedophile, its about him having a heart attack and dying. If im correct posts like this are completely off topic and should be removed according to the T & C's

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
If he does die...
Interesting how they say....Death comes in threes
McMahon
Fawcett
Jackson

When Chuck Norris dies it will count as all of us. That's armageddon.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Like him or not your posts are still bound by the T&C's of this site.

Posts until now that violated our T&C's have been edited with no deductions.

The grace period for that is over.

Keep the foul jokes to yourself or find another site to post them on.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Now is the time for the NWO to make it's move!!!

While the Sheep are distracted.

Make no mistake, the moral impact this will have on millions of people could trigger something worse.....

Perfect storm.....

[edit on 25-6-2009 by juzchilln]

link   
The whole internet is slowing down! Wow how many people are on??

link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
I just wished he could have flopped from a heart attack BEFORE he molested all those children.

I could give a flippn frak about his music....the man was a monster. Good riddance!

Live with a spouse that has been through that type of abuse, especially when denied and no justice served, and see what it does to the victim. Yeah, a real great person this man was.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Well he was before my teenage years, but i do remember my older sister playing and dancing with his records, and i liked the music, i liked some of his videos as well.

Kai

Well I was about 8 or 9 when Thriller came out. I remember getting the cassette tape for Christmas, thinking, "What the heck am I going to play this in?" because I didn't have my own radio. Well, wuddya know!! They saved that gift for last! It was so awesome!

Me and my boyfriend always do the zombie dance (you know, when you clap, put your hands to your sides and slide while moving your head back and forth?) when we're goofing around on the dance floor at a club. (My boyfriend doesn't do it right though. He always moves his shoulders instead of his head
)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Millions of people are probably on the internet right now checking articles to see if Michael is really dead.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join