It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think the geezer was [snip] up by his family and friends when he was young. It is easy to mess up a persons sexuality when they are young even though you are born a certain way.

I do not like the guy, but understand what i just wrote above.

Admin edit: Please do not circumvent our censors.

[edit on Thu, Jun 25th 2009 by Djarums]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
NBC national news... first story is he is dead. Move along people, back to conspiracy threads.... unless it's a conspiracy he faked his own death?

Well like I said earlier, he'll be selling a hell of a lot of cds now. He also had notoriously bad debt problems, and was in danger of losing the ranch a bunch of times. Making a conspiracy out of this is child's play to the average ATSer.

The confusion about whether he actually died or not, and websites retracting the statement, and then putting it back up again, will only fuel the fire in his fan's mind that he isn't really dead. Just like Elvis and Bruce lee.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

That's how they were talking about it on my local news.

If there is a conspiracy in this, it's that they talk about it the entire program, saying "He's in the hospital," then "He's in a coma," and then, when there is five minutes left, they finally say "He died."

I know it's not a conspiracy, just business, but still.

link   
at last justice for the children! can't pay off death.

link   
Admin edit:

We all have our opinions but that joke was inappropriate for ATS.

link   
Crowds are gathering outside the hospital now,

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If he can afford all that plastic surgery, he'll be on his feet in no time.

link   
yup NBC confirms Michael Jackson pronounced dead...
they add his body will be sent back to his home planet of Regulus so they may perform the traditional boogiewoogie...

link   
And strangely, I feel nothing.

Well, the first two words that popped into my head when I heard this were:

Alien Autopsy.

link   
i hope Michael is resting peacefully now. I'm watching one of his music video's right now. It's weird seeing him in music video's now.

link   

Originally posted by Republican08

RIP MJ, Macmahon, Fawcett. Crys in a manly way.

Nah, just cry like a girl. Just let it all out. Michael deserves it.

lol...couldn't resist. I was blubbering idiot a while ago. But then, I'm a girl. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers

lol that was a good 1.

link   

Originally posted by quackers

Normally I would laugh at this...

But not so soon after someone has died

link   
My heart feels so much grief for the families of Fharra, Michael and Ed. RIP you all will be missed.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
I just wished he could have flopped from a heart attack BEFORE he molested all those children.

I could give a flippn frak about his music....the man was a monster. Good riddance!

I bet if it was your dad, brother, whatever, you would not be here spilling this crap.

I hope nobody on your family gets to do something wrong in their life, and if they do, what will you do? will you tell them you wish they had died since years ago?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well it is a loss and the third celebrity to die so I guess the triad is complete.

hmm. don't feel any grief. oh well back to my movie.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
i hope Michael is resting peacefully now. I'm watching one of his music video's right now. It's weird seeing him in music video's now.

It is weird.

I remember saying to my boyfriend at one time that Michael Jackson would be the only celebrity that I could see myself getting out of whack about if he died.

It might just be because I grew up with him when I was a kid. You know, it just brings back childhood memories

Ah....nostalgia. Ain't it grand?

People can say whatever they want about him, but he definitely made a huge impact on the world with his music, talent, personality (weird as it may have been) and his selflessness in giving back to the Earth and it's people.

(P.S. I noticed some people coming in just to troll around. For the most part, people are thankfully ignoring them. I really think we should keep that up)

EDIT: Don't feed the trolls!

[edit on 25-6-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
He was troubled...and it's rough to decide if he did what he did but for my money there was no better dancer and his songs were incredible...I'll miss him

-Kyo

link   

Originally posted by Estharik
NBC national news... first story is he is dead. Move along people, back to conspiracy threads.... unless it's a conspiracy he faked his own death?

Could be...his death would create a lot of wealth...he was having financial troubles!

Also, he would finally be out of the spotlight, something he desired!

Conspiracy...could be...

link   
Micheal Jackson had a song which I think is very relevant in relationship to conspiracy theory and the current state of the world. So this link is my in memoriam. Is it coincidence that all his problems increased after this music? How much of what we were told about M. Jackson was true and how much was yet more media lies? Who was he really? A pedophile or just a gentle spirit with a peter pan complex? I don't know, but to hazzard a guess I would go with the second hypothesis.

RIP MJ. Many may have questioned your personality, nobody I know ever questioned your talent and your incredible influence on modern music.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Mindmelding]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join