It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

"Money" Written and composed by Michael Jackson.

Money
Money
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it

So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust

They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money

So you go to church
Read the holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd

They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money

You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...

If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it

You do anything for money...

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care
You'd do her for the money
Say it's fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don't care
You kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money

Are you infected with the same disease of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...
Cuz they're the backstabbers

If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

You say you wouldn't do it
For all the money in the world
I don't think so
If you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you're stealing with God
Then you will hell him

You do anything for money

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

At a time where the FED is consolidating, or fighting for it's life, or both, I find this song, as well as the event of Micheal's death poignant.

One more video to show just how powerfull a group of songs his History album had, and perhaps just where TPTB decided to bury his messages under a barrage of pedophilia charges and bad press about his whiteness (which was actually his disease. The world being what it is I would not be surprised if they gave him the disease, as some form of mass media satanic ritual. Bad bunch at the top). Remember that I already posted a link to They don't really care about us. Here is earth song:

The haters in this thread, willingly or not, are following a global agenda against everything that is good and sacred, against love. I reject your ignorant and malformed posts, although I respect your free will in making them. I just wish you guys would grow up and gain some emotional maturity. You know who you are, the ones with the cold hearts. The ones that can't see the forest for the trees that can't see their own... on their knees.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Im sure Ive posted on this thread already somewhere hmm... But yes, I find it slightly odd that people get so emotional over someone they dont actually know. But this really isnt the place to start up a debate about whether or not people need to get a grip. Fair enough if thats peoples opinion (I am of that opinion myself), but the guy is dead and no matter who he was theres no need to be disrespectful towards people who want to mourn him.

For what its worth I dont think he did anything to those kids, although I used to think otherwise. I watched that interview he did with Martin Bashir when it was first aired and immediately thought 'wow, nutter'. But Ive just watched it again on youtube and it strikes me that he may not have been all there - but he really did seem completely oblivious to the idea that there was anything remotely sexual going on when these kids slept in his bed.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Please focus responses on the Topic of discussion...

Otherwise, move on and post elsewhere on the boards.

Thank you

Your recommendation is not that easy to follow upon, coz the topic of the thread given by its title is no longer the current topic -- it deals with Michael Jackson going through a medical emergency, and the subject expired by Michael Jackson dying. Someone posted the news about his death in the Alt. Brk. News forum, but the mods re-directed the interest here. So where are the folks supposed to discuss the implication of his death?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am so sad to see the passing of Michael Jackson.
I loved his music and could watch him dance all day.
Michael and his music will never be forgotton, just like Elvis Presley.
My prayers are with his children and family.

RIP Michael..............

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Wow I was at work yesterday when I found out. A few of us were really sad over it. I grew up with MJ. I loved his music, not his personal life. He was an entertainer for sure! My friends and I for next girls night out have been learning the "Beat it" routine to do! We will dress the same like MJ with glove and all. We were gonna do it even before we found out he passed but now it will be a tribute. There was a lot of MJ played last night at work.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ok. . . Am I the only one who's concerned by the fact that this is the ONLY thing that the news has been reporting for the past TWO days?

Holy Cow his death is meaningless. I mean there are SO many other important things going on in the world and we have all STOPPED because some pedophile dies? Jeez, when I came online today I expected to see something other than a memorial thread to Michael Jackson. Seriously I'm astonished.

I don't know. . maybe it's the fact that I've been disconnected from the world from the past three weeks totally submersed in a Physics Textbook, or maybe it's the fact that I actually see how INSANE the world really is. I'm ashamed of everyone. So totally ashamed. I'm embarrassed to call myself a conspiracy theorist right now.

Pathetic.

P.S. Betcha didn't know that congress passed a Climate Change Cap and Trade bill today. >.>

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Shamrock87]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

He O.D.'d on prescription drugs... You know this how? Pretty good info considering they haven't even done the autopsy yet.

I Know this because it's true, wait for the toxicology reports, that will take six weeks...you'll see...

www.contactmusic.com...

www.kansascity.com...

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamrock87
Holy Cow his death is meaningless. I mean there are SO many other important things going on in the world and we have all STOPPED because some pedophile dies?

No kidding! He was a pedophile? Are you sure?

Sorry for being so socially illiterate, but there are much more important things in the world for me to follow than snooping around to figure out the sexual preferences of other people. How did you find out that he was a pedophile?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

It's common knowledge. You know it is. If you don't well, look it up.

Here's what I'm saying:

Michael Jackson's Death = Meaningless. Hence there should be no real impact on the world. Yet there is. It's illogical to stop the turning on the world for the death of some washed up pedo pop-star.

In the beginning my thoughts were, "Well, he's dead. Now what else is going on? . . . Ok, I get it he was important." One hour later. "Holy Cow people really did love this guy." Forty Eight Hours Later "Humanity Has Failed." Slow news day? Maybe.

News Anchor on any News Channel: "So what Congress is passing a cap and trade bill? We're all in love with Michael Jackson death! MORE MICHAEL!"

Which brings me to my other point: While everyone else is distracted by his death. . . oh wait. . . wait. I've got something better.

Do you remember a few weeks ago when a terrorist SHOT AND KILLED a SOLIDER outside of a RECRUITING STATION RIGHT HERE IN THE STATES!?

WELL GUESS WHAT!? THE WHITE HOUSE AND OUR ESTEEMED PRESIDENT FAILED TO ISSUE ANY SYMPATHIES REGARDING HIM AT ALL! AND WHAT'S MORE HE WAS KILLED ON OUR SOIL! DID I ALREADY MENTION THAT!?

AND WHAT IN HEAVEN'S NAME DO I SEE WHEN I FLIP ON THE NEWS AFTER I GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL TODAY? A WEEPING BAWLING PATHETIC WHITE HOUSE REP ACKNOWLEDGING THAT THE DEATH OF MICHAEL JACKSON WILL AFFECT ALL AMERICANS

Do you know what I have to say to you and all these people who are SHEEPISHLY mourning over this CORPSE WASTE OF A HUMAN BEING!?

Well I can't say it because I will probably be banned.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

There is a really simple solution to this you know....

Don’t come into the thread. Pretty simple, there are several hundred threads currently active on ATS, if you don’t like this topic there is no need to come in?

As for other world news, maybe you are looking in the wrong places, but you are attached to the internet, there are plenty of other news stories still coming out that are not related to Michael.

While Michael may be the main headline, look under it and you’ll see plenty more news for you.

And again, just stay out of the thread if you’re not interested... pretty simple concept.

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Mikey

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

I could certainly use a vacation from this Three Ring Circus Sideshow of freaks we call humanity.

Thanks for the advice.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

I get what you're saying.
This is a distraction from important news.
I agree.
And???
It's an agenda...I'm sure you understand that.
If it wasn't 'big news' like a dead pop star, it would be some inane feelgood pablum or status quo fear mongering.

Is popping off with condescending, supercilious, platitudes the thing to do?

I doubt that folks posting on this thread are oblivious to mainstream news like the cap and trade bill...they're talking about it on NPR.

The fact is you don't know if he was guilty of the allegations made.
Another fact; he faced charges and was acquitted.

Strip away the hyperbole and conjecture and that's what we're left with.
That's our legal system folks.
Is it presumed innocent until proven guilty?
...or, if enough people say "get 'em" then we should jump on board with a pitchfork and get to work?
...100% buy-in based on what you heard on the news?

Doesn't seem like critical thinking to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
he didnt stop any wars or solve any droughts. He was a trainwreck of a boy-man.

i think most people felt pity for him they way he turned out. The whole pedo thing is still a big question mark. Wont surprise me if you see a few stories come out now he's gone.

Zot Twads the big thing that makes me wonder is the story of the british kid involved with MJ. If its true he was definitely dodgy

[edit on 26-6-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by catalyst2466

Michael was very misunderstood by many, yet he encompassed a very compassionate and gentle soul. His critics may continue to criticise, however this Giant Legendary Pop Singer out weighs to the masses of his critics.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamrock87

It's common knowledge. You know it is. If you don't well, look it up.

It is not common knowledge it is NOT.... the only thing 'common' about that so called knowledge is the 'commoners' that will believe anything the tabloids throw at them, ....

you have NO proof 100% that he was a pedophile, ... you have merely speculation,,, and you have fallen for it just like the rest of humanity who would cling on to ANY form of mud flinging associated with their Tall-Poppy-Syndrome BS...

Its 'common' to be jealous of others who may be more successful then the 'commoner' ,,, and the jealousy of Micheal Jackson was exhibited on a huge scale....

Micheal's music was amazing and so was he, -- and I am extremely sad that he is dead, ...

I dont care what anyone says,, so he liked the company of young boys... big deal!! -- THAT today says you are a pedophile... look what we have become..

In our day and age, a man walking in the park could NOT go up to a little girl and start having a conversation with her,.... because he would be thought of as a 'pedophile'....

Shamrock87 Why dont YOU go up to a little girl in a park, and start engaging her in conversation... I dare you... and I bet you would never do it ...!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He O.D.'d on prescription drugs... You know this how? Pretty good info considering they haven't even done the autopsy yet.

Oh its pretty evident that opiates are responsible for his death, except he didnt OD himself, I would put good money on his Doctor being the one that gave him the fatal injection of Demerol or Morphine and I said this from Day One.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding

"Money" Written and composed by Michael Jackson.

Money
Money
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it

So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust

They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money

So you go to church
Read the holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd

They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money

You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...

If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care
You'd do her for the money
Say it's fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don't care
You kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money

Are you infected with the same disease of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...
Cuz they're the backstabbers

If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

You say you wouldn't do it
For all the money in the world
I don't think so
If you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you're stealing with God
Then you will hell him

You do anything for money

Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

Thank you
for posting this track Mindmelding I have not heard this one before....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

MJ made lewd comments down the phone to a british kid. The kid when older confirmed it but wont talk about it becuase he still loves MJ. The story was leaked by a friend of his.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by New Lanark Boy

Michael Jackson passed away!
only 50 years old, originally he can do more for us!
But now he is just away, just like Lost Children!

Most times, I don’t believe god, heaven, hell. But for him, I’d rather believe that! I believe Michael can go into heaven, just for his music contribution for the human beings!
No words, and Speechless, although I Want You Back!

Everybody, now get together…

Remember the time Michael took to us

Pary for his travel to heaven…

Find his song, video, MTV…

Take Michael Jackson with you into your PC, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, and so on

Just for one more day enjoy Michael Jackson!
Michael, we take you to the heaven
You are not alone forever…

join us here, leave your comments.
video-for-ipods.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join