It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

I agree, he was never happy with the the skin he was in, The song the Man in the Mirror is a good example of his personal in internal struggles.

I always feel that great people in this world specially artist have something inside them that they have to fight all their lives, that is why many are seen as crazy in their artistic genius.

And we can go back in history to many of them.

I believe that most songs that Michael wrote were part of how he felt and what he had to fight with.

Sad.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What's up with the doctor who was at his house? No one can find him and he left his nice 5 series BMW at Michaels house.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
R.I.P M.J

Your passing will be felt by many .

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm sad. Even though Mike had all his issues I still loved his music. So many generations enjoyed his music. Just when the economy and world is spinning outta control, Micheal Jackson dies...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Speaking of which, anyone know the name of the last troop killed in Iraq or A-stan?

reply to post by jerico65

No. Because I'm yawny enough to care.

two lines

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Im not even a fan of MJ's but I do remember Thriller being played on MTV over and over when I was a teen and it brings about some sense of nostalgia for me but so do a lot of other things from that era.
Even though I felt he was very strange and despite of everything else that hes done that casts a negative shadow on him, I still feel a sense of pity for him and some sadness that he died.
I think maybe that has more to do with the way he most likely died more than anything else.
Since it appears that his life was un-naturally cut short due to a negligent doctor giving him a lethal dose of opiates, instead of what I first thought was a heart attack.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
Ahh, gotta love all the self righteous schmucks on here lambasting anyone making fun of this freak show. You have the utmost compassion for Micheal Jackson, you send prayers to his family, and yet you send nothing, not even a scrap of bread to the 30,000+ children that die every single day of starvation.

You have a point there, pal.

But then you said this:

Originally posted by aravothSpare me your Hippocratic rants of karmic retribution, if you were as noble as you think you are you wouldn't be wasting time on a forum.

Obviously you don't know the meaning of "self-righteous" and "hypocrisy." The stupidity of the 18-34 dumb American male demographic really astounds me.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth Ahh, gotta love all the self righteous schmucks on here lambasting anyone making fun of this freak show. You have the utmost compassion for Micheal Jackson, you send prayers to his family, and yet you send nothing, not even a scrap of bread to the 30,000+ children that die every single day of starvation.

Oh give me a break...
Because people come on here and express their sadness about Michael Jackson dying and offer condolences to his family and not mention world hunger or violence against women, it makes us a hypocrite?
How about learning the phrase, "theres a time and place for everything?"
If you want people to express their feelings on world hunger, then go create a thread talking about world hunger.
Until you do, I'll consider you the hypocrite.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Hey, can anyone tell me how MJ dying has any relation to a conspiracy theories, or current events?

I'll take a stab at it.

He's injected with a sedative, that 'accidentally' stops his heart...this is most likely a fact that will be confirmed.

His death sets up global shock & grief patterns, an essential step in mind control strategies.

It means substantial revenue for business interests in the recording and media industries...album sales are going through the roof...mostly hard copy CD's with artwork.

Think about all the hype surrounding the staging of his 50 show comeback tour, now he's dead, suddenly all anticipatory public in the void seeks published goods.

I could think of a couple more but these seem like they might have the most traction here...what say you?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Zot Twady]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
doctor as Dr. Conrad Robert Murray with the Acres Home Heart and Vascular Institute in Houston, Texas. He is reported to have lived with the pop star.

There is no arrest warrant out for him but they do want to find him and get whatever info he has,

He was said to live/stay at MJ's house.

Also the 911 call will be relased within the hour according to the LA fire department,

[edit on 26-6-2009 by asala]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
A true legend. R.I.P Michael.

Cannot believe some people still believe hes a paedophile.

True... He only lured young pre-teen and teenage boys into his bedroom, and insisted that everyone should do it, because it's so nice.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zot Twady

You didn't happen to call coast to coast last night did you ?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
For what it's worth, although people love to give the ol' company line of "omg 60 people died in a bomb blast.. why the big deal?!"... but, he was an icon. A great entertainer. Of course it's going to get a lot of media. Stop getting bent out of shape on it. Just ignore all media if it bothers you that much. It'll blow over in a couple of weeks, and you can go back to doomin' and gloomin' and can get outraged when people you don't know get oppressed.

Yes, exactly.
Like i said, if some of the people are so concerned about the name of the last soldier killed in Iraq or Afghanistan or the Palestinian people in Lebanon etc.. then create a thread about it and if people find your thread interesting, theyll post their opinion about it.
But quit trying to tell "me" and everyone else in general, that in we must feel guilty about one of those topics just because we express a sadness over the death of someone that a lot of people feel some type of connection to due to his music.

As far as the molestation issue goes, well I always thought he was guilty as hell at first, i mean even O.J. was aquited of murder but we all know whats up there.
However, there is a point to the fact that he was famous, rich and an easy target for vultures.
The fact that the parents chose money over justice sends up a red flag to me regarding the legitimacy of the charges.
MJ paying them what they asked for doesnt indicate guilt on his part.
The chance that MJ was a victim of blackmail and extortion are probably higher than the chances of him being guilty of the charges.
Either way, it doesnt reflect well on their parents, they are either criminals/extortionists or money is more important than justice for their child.
All in all though, none of its relevant at this point, the guy is dead and if you dont like the thread, dont post in it.

BTW Fleabit, my post wasnt directed at you, I quoted you because of your point of view more or less agreed with mine.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I laughed when I went to CNN's homepage and saw the headline "Jackson is Dead"

I never cared for the guy, I think he's a creep and the World is better off without him.

Sorry if this post is mean and insensitive.

Cool someone who agrees with me. I never liked him because he molested children, he doesn't deserve to be mourned. My husband and I laughed when we found out he died, and my husband understood why he died, he owed a lot of money to a lot of people. Oh well, just another day here for me, and all I have to say is SWEET!!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
MJ was a legend, a fantastic performer.

On a conspiracy note, perhaps he isn't dead, akin Elvis?

He just sold 1,000,000,000 tickets for the 02 arena London which would definately bring in a pretty penny, and he's had to push back some of the earlier dates and missed some rehearsals. Maybe, he's just faked it?

Unlikely, but at least it keeps a conspiracy running

RIP MJ

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

This is not just a celebrity. A lot of people here grew up with his music. As did I. It's like part of our childhood (and not like the fat-filled childhood of dumb American teens now
) died.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

(this posts going faster than i thought it would!)

your thoughts on the MJ accusations are basicly the same as mine.

going by all the stories about his life, he was a very easy target, the guy clearly had mental issues reguarding his childhood and not really having much of one as he was made to perform. Later in his life he was hooked on pills and booze, living life in a bubble with all advice coming from "yes men" and people who knew they coudl easily set him up and target him..

facts are facts, he never got done for child molestation ..Ever .. !

and anyone who would call them self a parent would not accept a pay off over justice when a child is abused... it just doesnt happen, no parent would take money and be able to live knowing what he done and that he is free to walk the streets,

its a shame so many people on ats feel the need to bait and argue and spout hatefull ness on sad occasions. i wasnt close to a big mj fan, but the dudes still an absolute legend for what he did for pop music.

if you dont or didnt like him, how about just biting your lip for a change! Hating on teh dead dont get anyone anywhere!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join