It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
R.I.P MJ. Even though controversy often followed, you'll be sorely missed. The world has lost a great talent.

I should also mention David Carradine, Ed Mcmahon and Farra Fawcett, may they also rest in peace.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
poor guy

it's awful what
american dream
and
american way
of life
did to him

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
In many ways, I, unlike many, will not mourn his death, nor will I celebrate his life either.

He caused a number of innovations in music, some good and some bad. He was a talented entertainer (note, I didn't say artist) who grew up from a hard luck story (America's favorite thing). He was also a complete whack job, apparently (through all his plastic surgery) ashamed of his race and questionably, even his own gender, and suspected of being a pedo so many times that pretty much everyone believes that he has or had fiddled with the kiddie vittles...

Hopefully, all the debt he's racked up over the past decade or so isn't going to fall upon those who are financially unable to shoulder his extravagant and excessive tastes, such as his mother or the taxpayers.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by Reading

Originally posted by Liamoville
A true legend. R.I.P Michael.

Cannot believe some people still believe hes a paedophile.

I cant believe people think he is not.

What make's more sense some wacked out performer that has a peter pan personality problems who didnt want to grow old that basicly built his own kiddy theme park and enjoyed the company of kids (not his) being a peadophile

OR

A mother convincing her child to falsely accuse MJ or being a nonce? and claiming money for it? i am a parent myself and the thought of asking my child to do that just dont compute?

Lets face it though, there are probably more whacked out parents out there than celebs. I can totaly see some parents doing this if it meant they get $20,000,000 from it. Some people have no morals at all.

I'm on the fence as far as what he did with kids. he wasn't convicted so we'll have to leave it at that, then again if you are of sound mind you do not invite kids to your house and sleep with them...period!

That said, why do you give $20,000,000 to someone you did nothing to?

If you look at his life and people around him though, i can understand why he'd prefer the company of kids though. Kids are pretty much genuine at the end of the day, adults are not.

I don't think he'd have physicaly made it through a tour, wouldn't suprise me if he was very much persuaded by many that wanted to make a bit of cash from it.

CX.

[edit on 26/6/09 by CX]

I agree with that, it wasnt that long ago a kid went missing locally and had been for a few weeks, while the mother was all over the tele crying her eyes out, with big parades of people searching for her. Then it came out the kid had been hidden and the mother had done it to take all the donations from people...

Thats how sick some people are!

I have always thought the worst about MJ but now when I think about things. I dont believe he did anything of the sort, and honestly believe he was just a troubled soul. Troubled by the fact he became a world icon at such a young age and never lived a normal life and never really grew up like anyone else would. But I dont believe now that he would touch kids.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am watching right now the MTV tribute and Remember the making of "We are the World" with so many great artist at the time?

Now I am looking at it with a different view I am sorry to say I started crying, why I don't know, it just makes me realize that life is so short . . .

I am so sad and I know is not only for Michaels death alone, I am sad for what ever is going on in this world today.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Gotta say, this affected me more than I was expecting.

Anywho, Jackson's big comeback: dead.
Ledger in his biggest role: dead.
(to a lesser extent, but more obvious if you ask me) Cirvical Cancer jabs recieving flack: Relateable celebrity idiot Jade Goodie dead of cirvical cancer.

These things just seem to have a whiff of scandal about them. And what's this about the Cap & Trade bill being passed today? If it's not one distraction, it's another. *cough*Swine Flu*cough*

I wonder what the random number generator made of all this...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I do totally agree. it just doesn't seem right. He was the legend of legends. He has been loved in countries far and wide. But i don't believe in any of the stories surrounding MJ apart from the fact that he has been a tremendous contributor to the world of music and to the world in general. And like rightly pointed out by some members, he has done charity like not too many others. he had a good heart.

We don't believe anything the MSM says but wen it comes to MJ it's true ?? Why the double standards ? I really had a question... In the song "all i want to say is that, THEY don't really care about us..." who is he referring to as THEY ? he was right though. THEY don't really care about anything. if u notice in the video, on the wall there is a painting/drawing of the masonic eye... And all his problems started only after this. "Heal the World" is an amazing track and does not come close to what the general opinion about him shows.

The Masons/NWO agents rely hugely on Celebrities to promote their thoughts through music videos and their music, and there are numerous super stars who have fallen prey to this knowingly or unknowingly. Perhaps MJ did realize this and did not want a part of this... would love to hear more from every fellow ATSer who has a view on this...

this is my personal opinion. loved the man for his music, his vidoes were far ahead of his time. and for sure, there will not be another MJ in our life time.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by letmeDANz]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
hmmm the plot thickens..

news.sky.com... 5319936

Breaking News
'Doctor Missing After Jackson Dies'

RIP MJ

[edit on 26-6-2009 by badBERTHA]
fixing link sorry

Doh link still not working

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

He got flat baby
Kick in the back baby
A heart attack baby
I need your body

A hot kiss honey
He's just a bitch baby
You make me sick baby
So unrelying

I'm such a swine baby
All down the line daddy
I hate your kind baby
So unreliable

A hot buzz baby
He's one of us baby
Another drug baby
You so desire

Trust in me
Trust in me
Put all your trust in me
You're doin' morphine

Hoo!

They got place baby
Kicked in the face baby
You hate your race baby
You're just a liar

Your every lick baby
Your dog's a bitch baby
You make me sick baby
You soul survivor

She never cut from me
She never cut baby
I had to work baby
You just a rival

Always to please daddy
Right up and leave daddy
You're thorwing shame daddy
So undesirable

Trust in me
Just in me
Put all your trsut in me
You're doin' morphine

Go'on babe

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Close your eyes and count to ten
Don't cry
I won't convert you
There's no need to dismay
Close your eyes and drift away

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol
Demerol
Demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don't cry
I won't resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he's taking twice as much

Demerol
Demerol
Hee-hee-hee
Demerol
Demerol
Oh my Oh God it's Demerol
Hee
Oooh

Oh!

He got # baby
Your dog's a bitch baby
You make me sick baby
You are a liar

Is truth a game daddy
To win the fame baby
It's all the same baby
You're so reliable

Trust in me
Trust in me
Put all your trust in me
She's doin' morphine

Hoo!

You just sit around just talkin' nothing
You're takin' morphine
Hoo!
Go'on baby
You just sit around just talking about it
You're takin' morphine
Hoo-hoo!
Just sit around just talking nothing about it
You're takin' morphine
You just sit around just talking about it
You're taking morphine
You just sit around just talkin' nothin'
And takin' morphine

Hoo-hoo
I'm going down baby
You're talkin' Morphine

Go'on baby!
Hoo!
Hoo!
Morphine!
Do it!
Hoo!
He's takin' morphine
Morphine!
Morphine!

From the song "Morphine" by Michael Jackson

A sad irony i think.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Please let this thread die already,

we need room for important matters.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Well yea I imagine they're looking for him.. He was most likely the one that gave MJ the fatal Demerol injection.
I know thats only speculation right now but once I heard his doc was there AND the rumors about Demerol, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out what happened.

TMZ

We've learned law enforcement is looking for a doctor who lived at Michael Jackson's home -- and the doctor is nowhere to be found. Law enforcement sources tell us a BMW belonging to the doctor was towed from Jackson's home last night. Cops are looking to interview the doc. A law enforcement source says the doctor gave Jackson an injection before he died. Jackson reportedly may have OD'd on Demerol. As we first reported, family members were concerned that Jackson was taking too much morphine.

[edit on 6/26/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

It was Macmahon, we're safe again, no more celeb deaths.

Phew thats good news then. Thousands of people die every day but as long as its not a celeb thats ok.

Get some perspective will you.

You didn't even remotely know him. And his last decent album was more that 20 years ago. The only reason he didn't go to jail was because of the huge sums of hush money he paid out, which eventually bankrupted him.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I think i'm just fascinated by different peoples emotions, especialy when it's someone they do not know personaly.

Why would you have to know him personally to grieve for him is what I'm asking.
I'd be interested in your opinion.

If someone was there for me when I needed to be cheered up.
Or to have a good cry.
Or be the catalyst to help me through a hard time - or better yet make memories with a good time.
If that someone gave me joy, personal joy.
Why would I have to *know* them.
How would *knowing* make the difference with the grief process when they passed on?

Let's say a co-worker you said hi to every day passing in the hall and knocked a few back with at the company Christmas party kealed over of a heart attack. Would the grief be any more, or less more poignant because you *knew him* than Michael Jackson who was with you for so many memories? A guy who’s name you knew, maybe knew a little about his life *for real* of someone who gave you joy?

I'm not trying to be hokey here, I'm really curious, as, this happens so often (I'm sorry to say) when celebrities pass.

Like Lady Diana.
People were CRUSHED - but - I'm sorry to say I didn’t find her passing as something to grieve over, because she was not *in my life* - whereas Michael Jackson was.

Again, not throwing stones and I appreciate your response.
Nice to talk to someone who doesn't have to get dirty about it if you don't agree.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Interesting he had a concierge Doctor? This sounds like that new series "Royal pains".

Now he is missing, I doubt he is missing, he is just been misplaced

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Is not about knowing the person in a one on one situation, but every decade we tend to link our memories to times and episodes that have a big impact in our lives.

I will always cherish the 70s and 80s because it was the times of my life that I was finding myself.

In the seventies I was a teenager so disco and all the Saturday night and Start wars will be in my memories for ever.

So during the 80s it was Michael and triller.

Is all about memories and the people that contribute to them.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Is not about knowing the person in a one on one situation, but every decade we tend to link our memories to times and episodes that have a big impact in our lives.

Exactly.

That's why I can honestly say I mourn his passing and don't have to back it up with *knowing him* to feel justified in my grief.

He gave me joy. That's a precious gift.

And the joy returns ever time I hear one of my favorite of his.

Funny that, there are only a very few of them, but, the ones I do like changed my life and I thank him for that.

thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You are right, when a icon that had impacted our lives as we grow older, is like a part of our memories that die with them.

I think that is why I am so sad, been the 70s and eighties such a big part of me every time I see one of the icons that contributed to my memories die is like getting a littler bit of me dying with them.

I guess is all part of getting old and see our youth slipping awayspecially ifthat icon is still in his prime.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi!

I'm a little late replying to this thread as i had to go get a new computer but i'll just say that MJ was and will still be a great Artiste! Great Lyrical talent, great Voice & great dance moves.... I was fortunate enough to see him in concert back in the 80's at Wembley.... excellent show & won't be forgotten.

R.I.P

P.S And i'll just add to what Marg has wrote up above.... 'Earth Song' is another Song which resembles alot of what is going on today in the World.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I remember years ago when MJ showed up in NYC to claim that he'd been a victim of racism by a record company.... But he was no longer a black man, he had transformed himself into something akin to a twisted version of a white woman.

An 80's icon he was. And will be forever. But he, and his life became a kind of bizarre freak show full of repulsive oddities and allegations.

He was as much a victim of a leaching mob of money hungry people and family members as he was a perpetrator of crimes against children.

His twisted vision of himself and attraction to youth as well as addiction to prescription meds were things that could have been addressed early on, but those siphoning money from him found it more profitable to feed his dark side, and many enabled his strange lifestyle.

He should have taken a longer look in the mirror.

I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change)
(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah)

MJ's legacy will be full, but should stand as a warning, that the price for fame and fortune is very high and could take your sanity and eventually claim your soul.

R.I.P.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

exactly, i can never understand how people get this celebrity thing going. Also on the things said against him, how many can support him is amazing.

Because we have a double standard. If an ordinary citizen so much as is hinted at being a child molester, his job is gone, his life is ruined yet when its a celebrity we look the other way and justify it

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join