It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson has heart attack / stopped breathing / CPR administered

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
R.I.P Michael... Thanks for the music and Genius....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

You obviously missed my point and didn't get what i was trying to say, it was an odd and strange way off pointing out how easy it is to mock his death as so many will do, and not take into account that that he is just aother human being who's family will be devastated like many of us would be if it was our father / brother / son / loved one etc etc. I was just trying to make my point in a humourous way, which is my way, sorry if it clashes with your moral principles.

CX

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Fair one.

I think i'm just fascinated by different peoples emotions, especialy when it's someone they do not know personaly.

I admit to being someone who can find great pleasure in someone, and have people that i love to bits and get that back from them too.

However i also have the ability to just cut off emotionaly at things many would be in bits about. Then again, since having my kids, i can get emotional over the most stupid thing. I'm not sure why?, but maybe thats why all this stuff baffles me.

Anyway, i'll leave this thread now for those who like you say, want to grieve.

Peace.

CX.

[edit on 26/6/09 by CX]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Far well Michael.

Sorry to hear he and Farrah Fawcett have passed over.

I'll give it 2 months before the conspiracies start

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
R.I.P to Michael from me here, too.

Sad news, I was up until 01.30 last night to watch cnn live and hear about the situation.. I'm not actually crying over his death even though some of his songs still can make me shead a tear, but my god it was strange to read it for the first time when it was breaking news.

I grew up with him, I wont forget him, and i'm guessing most people won't.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It was probably an accidental overdose. He was so anorexic and frail that it would not have taken too much to kill him.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
He's not dead, he just went home.

Joking side, if their is one person on this planet I think would fake their own death, it is Michael Jackson. He had serious money troubles, his royalties where no longer covering his debts, I think a 50 show tour would look quite daunting to a 50 year old man, didn't want to admit he was too old to the whole world? (remember, he never wanted to grow old.)

not trying to start anything, but the second I heard he'd died last night, I instantly thought 'Faked his own death' and I trust my head, known him for ages!

He wasn't perfect, but he had had a hard life and he had given alot back to this world, so for that I thank him.

EMM

I'll give it 2 months before the conspiracies start

Be quiker than that chief.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Good riddance to another child molester.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Great music Great dancer and he touched millions of kids around the globe ( sorry could not help myself there) goodbye nonce.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
RIP Michael. I enjoyed his music in the 80's and he was for sure an original and a musical genius.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i think it is pretty sad how people get so worked up over the death of ONE person, It just show's the celebrity culture that has taken over.

So he made some good music in his time good for him, its nice to listen too but you DIDNT know him personally so stop with the false grieving.

Part of me think's people do this to get some attention or something because there is no way you can convince me people are feeling the same sadness as they would with a member of their own family? Give it a rest people!

What are people grieving about? The fact that some random stranger has died and he wont be able to make any more earth shattering music? or are you really grieving for yourselfs?

What about the real new's? how many people have died in iraq/afghanistan/iran today?

I think the real sadness is the fact that for the next week or so the new's is gonna be clogged up with this rubbish while other REAL new's goes amiss.

You people make me sad grieving for one 'celebrity' how many people have died today? and just because it's not new's it doesnt get reported so you cant cry about it?

And dont give me no bleeding heart # about compassion and all that because if somebody died in my family id be crying my eye's out and GENUINENLY grieving!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
A true legend. R.I.P Michael.

Cannot believe some people still believe hes a paedophile.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
R I P to Michael; you will always live in our hearts

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

I cant believe people think he is not.

What make's more sense some wacked out performer that has a peter pan personality problems who didnt want to grow old that basicly built his own kiddy theme park and enjoyed the company of kids (not his) being a peadophile

OR

A mother convincing her child to falsely accuse MJ or being a nonce? and claiming money for it? i am a parent myself and the thought of asking my child to do that just dont compute?

How would Occams razor slice it?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Reading

I understand what your saying entirely about the 'false grieving', it was exactly how I felt when Princess Diana died. People lining the streets weeping - it was ridiculous! What exactly did she ever do other than marry a prince? Nothing that any other girl who married a prince could've done.
The difference with an entertainer like Michael Jackson is that people have been touched by his music (emphasis to help prevent any lewd comments). He gave many many people joy for most of his life and I think it's right that those people should want to pay tribute to the guy. At least he did something worthy of people's admiration, and he deserves the 'media circus' covering his death. So many people care about Michael that it has to be considered news, whether you personally think it's irrelevant or not.

HE SHALL BE GREATLY MISSED

RIP Michael, we just can't stop loving you...

*edit to add - Occam's razor? How many allegations were there against him? All the years he entertained kids at Neverland ranch and only a couple of cases brought against him? And he was convicted how many times? I know he settled out of court with the first family but let's face it he wasn't the most mentally mature of people so I can believe he thought he could 'make the problem go away' and that would be that. He couldn't have been more wrong. There are a lot of people out there who would have seen thought it was an idea to make some cash. Some people are just scum. What about the case of Shannon Matthews? Fake a kidnapping to make money from sympathy donations. Good parenting. Still think people wouldn't use their kids for a con?

[edit on 26/6/09 by sotp]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reading

I cant believe people think he is not.

What make's more sense some wacked out performer that has a peter pan personality problems who didnt want to grow old that basicly built his own kiddy theme park and enjoyed the company of kids (not his) being a peadophile

OR

A mother convincing her child to falsely accuse MJ or being a nonce? and claiming money for it? i am a parent myself and the thought of asking my child to do that just dont compute?

How would Occams razor slice it?

People are different, simple as.

You may nort be able to imagine a parent asking this of their children, or even just making it up completely, but I can, unfortunately.

On the other hand, I can also imagine it actually happening.

Point is, we don't 'know' either way.

Plus Occams razor is totally absurd as a rule of thumb, FOR ANYTHING, as life just isn't that simple.

EMM

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I think he also supported and sponsored more charities than any other person.
He was a great humanitarian........

[edit on 26/6/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

show us absolute proof he was not.

definitely into satanism.

Listen to uri gellar on c2c last night talking about michael, of memories of both of them talking about energies etc...

More going on than meets the eye.

People all over this world steal kids energy to keep them alive, and heal them of illness. This is something that still goes on in africa, and other places.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Last night our family just all sat together and spend the night watching all the music videos and memories of Michael, we just took a look at the transformation that he went that obviously most have been very painful.

I am still feeling very sad and usually I only feel like this but for some reason I am.

I will spend the the day with my TV still tune to his videos as is many that they are showing that I never seen before or just don't remember anymore.

What a sad moment for the pop culture.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

absolutely right. he just wanted to disappear. can't believe people still fall for media stunts like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join