It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the truth if you really want to know it but it might not set you free

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Nothing against you man. E.T.s aren't interested in money and have no need for it. They are here to bring groups like this down actually. Never personal but to clear the planetary matrix grid from all this crap. You can stay focused on the heavy energies but in the end you'll only meet your own demise. Let it go and move on...peace

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
interesting story i liked it, i believe in god but on earth i do not think there is an authority higher then the government. another thing tho is i believe there are groups out there. eg. if any1 has ever seen the show torchwood. i think there would be groups like that out there. i sometimes think where would these groups be located. 1 scary thing is as a child i used 2 play around pretending to be an alien and combating alien threats and in my games there were 2 organisations- 1 was called scorpion industries, the other was called ATS however it stood for Alien Technological Studies.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
reply to post by XXXN3O

i've edited above also (that pyramide stuff being divided)

i'm not claiming that is how it is

however i'm fully confident this is absolutely possible that this top-cast have cut itself from the rest and doesn't need any superior entity to retain its power through ages and its domination over the rest of the pyramide

edit :... without being seen

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ::.mika.::]

So your saying a sort of group that does not oversee this in a hands on way but set society as we know it up to be like this from the start?

Ie one group or family that simply lives the high life gaining more power by the second and they simply move it on generation by generation living outside the system they made to feed there power?

Correct me if im wrong in my understanding?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Interesting, but for some reason, when I think about the whole notion about "an unnamed organization" like the "illuminati" is behind ALL of what we perceive as "evil", I get stumped. I have come across enough evidence that suggests there is a global elite who influence politics and economics on a global level, but I think the word illuminati should be a verb and not a noun. Illuminati should describe a set of actions or a set of values not an actual organization, that is followed by powerful bankers etc...so yes there is "evil"...but where is "evil" born? I like to think of it as just a whole branch of people who are motivated by money (local to international level) that ignore the consequences of their greed/own insecurity or fear. Evil should be defined more as temporarily ignoring the good (for financial gain in this specific case), I'm pretty sure some "evil" people out there are worried about their families/financial situation and trying to provide for them etc...however I know I cannot disregard the fact that yes there are rouge elements inside all forms of government/corporations seeking their own interests weather it be population reduction or financial/political gain. I agree with you that it is hard to believe that Man is responsible for this...it is not one Man...its a generation of Man following ONE mind set of "evil". Where does that ONE mind set come from? non physical human external or internal influences in my opinion. Some feedback and criticism would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

My case: (the short, edited, 'I left out a few things so you dont have to read a book' version)

I am passed over for jobs I could easily do, that would make my life better. I usually find out the job is given to someone with no talent for it, and the reasons for my not being hired are 'lost'. I had test results 'lost' in the military that would have 100% guaranteed me a good position. I have lost relationships to what I call the 'black hole'.... someone gets interested in me, then suddenly BOOM- they lose interest... not gradually- but like a light switch being turned off. A lot of them I never hear from, or see ever again. I have had certain people for no reason (my never having met them for starters) try to run me off the road, or treat me like I murder children- and some do it with a smile that i can only describe as 'pure evil'.

So, in a nutshell.... I am poor, ineffectual, on disability now thanks to my back, alone, and any talent I have accounts for nothing in the 'real world'. and it aint for a lack of trying!

[edit on 26-6-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by c0d3name M2
Interesting, but for some reason, when I think about the whole notion about "an unnamed organization" like the "illuminati" is behind ALL of what we perceive as "evil", I get stumped. I have come across enough evidence that suggests there is a global elite who influence politics and economics on a global level, but I think the word illuminati should be a verb and not a noun. Illuminati should describe a set of actions or a set of values not an actual organization, that is followed by powerful bankers etc...so yes there is "evil"...but where is "evil" born? I like to think of it as just a whole branch of people who are motivated by money (local to international level) that ignore the consequences of their greed/own insecurity or fear. Evil should be defined more as temporarily ignoring the good (for financial gain in this specific case), I'm pretty sure some "evil" people out there are worried about their families/financial situation and trying to provide for them etc...however I know I cannot disregard the fact that yes there are rouge elements inside all forms of government/corporations seeking their own interests weather it be population reduction or financial/political gain. I agree with you that it is hard to believe that Man is responsible for this...it is not one Man...its a generation of Man following ONE mind set of "evil". Where does that ONE mind set come from? non physical human external or internal influences in my opinion. Some feedback and criticism would be appreciated.

What I find a bit hard to grasp when it comes to mindset is for example, lets say you have a kid, right back when all this started however long ago, who was brought up with a family that repeatedly told him that financial prosperity is the way forward in life, above all else be it morals, ideologies, laws, friends etc

How many people would listen to that no matter how many times and translate that as lie, cheat, steal, care for only yourself. Likewise if it was an upbringing that was to control the whole world even.

At some point in everyones life they become curious to find answers and its in our nature to learn. I find it hard to think that any person or even a large group spanning generations could keep it up for so long and not question the reality of how wrong the nature of this is.

How many children follow exactly what there parents tell them to do and take every word they say as gospel rather than an opinion?

At some point this would have broken down because of this, when it comes to the bottom there are motives that do serve interests such as money, power but at the top someone would surely have wanted to give it up by now after seeing it for what it really is?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

yeah pretty much as simple as that;

but to make it more complex, we could also imagine there is a sub-system of cast (another pyramide within the top working like the bottom one with mixing, evolutions and change of paradigm) within this top-cast.

in other words division. however even if divided, with no interest for any of those sides to bring the whole thing down; this division creating their own conflicts between them, which would explain the many turning points/change of agenda/paradigm for the bottom pyramid in an history that absolutely never ever left the power to the people (even and especially when pretending to be so)

edit for clarity (well trying to)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by XXXN3O

My case: (the short, edited, 'I left out a few things so you dont have to read a book' version)

I am passed over for jobs I could easily do, that would make my life better. I usually find out the job is given to someone with no talent for it, and the reasons for my not being hired are 'lost'. I had test results 'lost' in the military that would have 100% guaranteed me a good position. I have lost relationships to what I call the 'black hole'.... someone gets interested in me, then suddenly BOOM- they lose interest... not gradually- but like a light switch being turned off. A lot of them I never hear from, or see ever again. I have had certain people for no reason (my never having met them for starters) try to run me off the road, or treat me like I murder children- and some do it with a smile that i can only describe as 'pure evil'.

So, in a nutshell.... I am poor, ineffectual, on disability now thanks to my back, alone, and any talent I have accounts for nothing in the 'real world'. and it aint for a lack of trying!

[edit on 26-6-2009 by wylekat]

I dont know your full story but you could try getting into the smaller markets, local stores etc?

As for relationships, if your meeting people that go cold, could be your maybe dwelling in unhappyness. I dont know enough to help you there and im not exactly casanova myself

People trying to run you off the road?? Other than maniacs with cars, thats something that I am not sure of when it comes to explanations.

You sound like your having a tough time of it to say the least. I would hang in to be honest, life turns around when you least expect it and trust me things will get better. Your not completely lonely, you have the internet to speak to people as well chief.

As far as the topic is concerned, I am unsure to be honest.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This sounds very much like the Illuminati, I just recently read about. I am unable to locate the website right now. It was by a lady who was a deprogrammer. She wrote a book all about deprogramming the Illuminati.

Apparently, they (the Illuminati) have been infiltrating the population, govt, business, armed forces for years. They are brain washed, and once they complete their brainwashing, they are all assigned various roles. This may sound silly, however, her book is quite convincing and I don't think she would have written a book on deprogramming as a joke. the lady is an ex brainwashed Illuminati.

Anyway, this sounds very much how the book describes the Illuminati and how they have infiltrated our society. She also says that there will be a final takeover of the United States very soon. If I can find the website, I will come back & edit this entry.

Also, I have experienced similar situations in business all my life. There are always some people who "excel" in their sales, for no apparent reason. Currently, there are some in my business who unexplainably sell enormous amounts every month. I have numerous long discussions with my business partner on how they do it. It is the same ones every month. I have never brought up the Illuminati in our discussions, though I now believe they are associated with the Illuminati. The company we sell through is also owned by Mormons, whom I think are also involved in the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
reply to post by XXXN3O

yeah pretty much as simple as that;

but to make it more complex, we could also imagine there is a sub-system of cast within this top-cast (in other words division however even if divided, with no interest for any of those sides to bring the whole thing down), creating their own conflicts between them, which would explain the many turning points in an history that absolutely never ever left the power to the people (even and especially when pretending to be so)

I see where you are coming from.

That would mean that a perfect system was set up by one person or group in the beginning for it to carry right through, grow in terms of finance, power and resources. Which could mean a bunch of idiots own it sort of speak.

But that still leaves the question of why?

When you look at this in terms of a human being, every man who dies leaves with nothing of the world so it doesnt make complete sense the way I see it.

I appreciate the viewpoints from everyone, its interesting to see what people think and to see some people have experienced things similar as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
We call it politicin here. It's pretty standard practice.

I went up against a group in my home town thinking I could outdo them at their own game. My business was in direct competition of one of their big money makers and in fact was set up to be placed right across the street.

Everyone here knows you don't get a business if you don't play ball well except for me.

Well the place I was going to buy was suddenly bought by a bank. So I called several people in the bank and said I was going to buy it of course they refused to sell it saying it was used for storage purposes. I then told them storage for what I was just there, there is nothing in the bldg. it's empty. I then proceed to get yelled at and told there was no way in hell I was going to purchase it.

I wasn't done yet though I thought I had an ace up my sleeve. My old boss was relocating his business closer to town so I had planned also to purchase his place because there was nothing the town could do about it as it was out of the county even though it was only a couple miles away. I went back to him and was going to buy it when he said it was purchased for the asking price by guess who.

Well I found out then how they knew I was going after his place. I had told my landlord about the deal with the bank and was pretty ticked stating what I thought was going on. Oh gee guess who he was in with.

After all that I started looking into several other deals that had gone strangely sour for other businesses trying to come into town. Every single one led to one branch so to speak.

Everyone in our town knows about it because they are obvious about it and don't hide the fact. If you play ball your set. If you don't you get a plethora of lawyers coming in and legally driving new businesses out.

Had a domino's in town (only one) and everyone would order delivery from them. They were so busy chances were good they would be longer than 30 min. so you always got a discount. All the sudden some po-dunk pizza place pops up and shortly after Domino's is shut down. I first thought it was the economy that ran them out of business but it doesn't look like it anymore.

Papa-Johns was here about a year before they kicked them out how I'm not sure but while they were here they made a bundle.

We had a sate of the art movie theater company want to place a huge theater in town lol they never even got through the door. The lawyers went out and after seeing the site where it would be at stated it would violate noise ordinances. It was going to be built next to a fricken highway that has tons of trucks passing by because it's a standard path through the US that all truckers take and it's 4 fricken lanes and the theater will violate a noise ordnance?!

I'll get the business up one of these days but right now I'm modifying it and the business plan I decided it wasn't going to cover enough ground so to speak so if they thought my original idea was a no go wait till they get a load of the expanded version. I hate to put little businesses out of business but hey fight fire with fire. They can come work for me not the other way around.

So ya it happens I assumed everywhere from what I've seen more so in the smaller towns than the larger ones but everyone here just calls it politicin.

Oh but my favorite one lol...

Wallmart was coming in and negotiating with the city. They told wallmart no subway in the store we already have one in town. Wallmart said fine we'll just build it across the state line it's just a couple blocks past the city anyways. So then the city says OK fine but no McDonalds in it we already have one. So wallmart not wanting to waste more money and hurry the process up said we will only agree to that if you keep your local mcdonalds open 24hrs. they said no wallmart said OK across state lines then. City caved and said fine we'll agree to that.

One year after wallmart is in the mcdonalds stops the 24hour service wallmart does nothing about it. So the city still wins out a bit but at least there's a subway open at descent hours now. Mcdonalds sucked anyway as they would start serving the breakfast menu at 2:30 AM I work nights so I never went anyway why would I want breakfast at 3 in the morning before bed.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

But that still leaves the question of why?

retaining their power;

but mostly : preservation of the species.

why do we make kids ? why do they get our heritage when we die ?

(edit : who are the people we most favor in our existence if not our kids ?)

edit : i've edited the post you quoted actually (but meaning doesn't change)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Simple.
The keyword is "Trust". All societies in general and the secret ones specifically are based on trust first and foremost.
Coersion is the second in importance feature, mostly in closed-rank organizations. Sicilian Mafia, anyone?
The OP story sounds strange, to be polite: why would such a secretive group reveal it's secrets (directly or indirectly) to an almost complete stranger? I doubt that OPs exposure could grant such trust.
Everybody working for living long enough met this phenomenon, when your qualifications and credentials are more than sufficient for a certain position you are applying for, but somebody else gets hired, because of inherited qualities, i.e. blood relation, nationality, religion etc.
I personally don't think there is a consciously evil central organization that directs local branches, but Satans influence is apparent.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
S&F

i enjoyed the thread and believe stuff like this goes on. Its funny cause there's this one marketing company i worked for for many years, and they were completely a scam, the whole entire company, anyway, main reason for me saying this is this company used to get soooo many complaints to the BBB,and somehow they always manage to prosper and on top of all of it win awards from the BBB!!!!

now some people posted on here about the free-masons. Years ago my dad became one and im almost positive he was asked by his friend, cause his friend was way up there. All i know is you have to take an oath but it cant be written down and the other guy taught it to my dad until he got it. it used to drive me nuts and i always have and still do sometimes bug the piss out of my dad to tell me about it lol, of corse i never get answers. I know for sure hes not active and when he 1st got in he went to a few meetings and that was basically it, i know he still a member cause he still pays his dues and stuff but that's basically it, he's not "active". My dad has a hard life and always has, hes almost 60 and works 2 jobs, 12 hours every single day, i don't know how he does it. I do know about the "blackball" method when you want to get in tho, i heard 1 of my friends a while back saying they wanted to get in so i said i would find out from my dad and he said absolutely not hes not going to refer someone he doesn't know, and about how the whole lodge would have to vote on it. I hate that my dad wont tell me anything tho, and when i get on a kick about bugging him sometimes he will get really mad.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There is only one supreme being. ( God )

Satan and God are one in the same the definition derives from your own actions an decisions. You always have many doors available to open in your life path. It's which doors you open and how you handle what's inside that determines if you experience God or Satan.

Why do you think there is a seal of god and a mark of the beast both of which are a seal on your forehead. It's the same seal just some will experience it as Satan's work while others God's.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Dont fell too bad. NO ONE knows what's wrong with me. I have run this thru every major 'thin' out there- religion, politics, heck, even the paranormal, alien, and real tinfoil hat stuff. No one has a clue. It drives me nuts, because I dont have a clue, either. Other than god REALLY hates me.

Guess I'll just stick with that theory.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Dont fell too bad. NO ONE knows what's wrong with me. I have run this thru every major 'thin' out there- religion, politics, heck, even the paranormal, alien, and real tinfoil hat stuff. No one has a clue. It drives me nuts, because I dont have a clue, either. Other than god REALLY hates me.

I doubt that very much.

Im not going to speak to you about religion.

In my life anyways, ive not exactly had everything rosy but ill tell you that anything bad that has happened including this topic, furthered my understand of life.

Everything happens for a reason, you might not understand it right now but you will eventually. You never know whats around the corner, you could win the lottery for example which would justify the nonsense you took to be able to appreciate something like that.

Follow what I am meaning?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ActuallyActuary
Simple.
The keyword is "Trust". All societies in general and the secret ones specifically are based on trust first and foremost.
Coersion is the second in importance feature, mostly in closed-rank organizations. Sicilian Mafia, anyone?
The OP story sounds strange, to be polite: why would such a secretive group reveal it's secrets (directly or indirectly) to an almost complete stranger? I doubt that OPs exposure could grant such trust.
Everybody working for living long enough met this phenomenon, when your qualifications and credentials are more than sufficient for a certain position you are applying for, but somebody else gets hired, because of inherited qualities, i.e. blood relation, nationality, religion etc.
I personally don't think there is a consciously evil central organization that directs local branches, but Satans influence is apparent.

The person who introduced me to this group was already aware that I knew they were cheating in terms of marriage, I knew other things about them as well that were things that most people would shun another person for. This person to give you an idea of character, I was on a night out with work colleagues and there was one guy among us who was suffering financially, at the end of the night on the journey home the man was sick from too much booze. The person I am speaking about offered him £200 to eat his own sick, which he did and at that point I had, had enough.
Not exactly a role model for goodness. I was quite younger at the time and I am glad I didnt turn out like this and I am lucky I did not.

He trusted me because of that and I think thats the reason he saw me fit for it in my opinion.

You could say I am not exactly trust worthy I guess but ill let my maker decide that one rather than worry about that.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

change life, buy yourself a one way ticket to a poor country

you'll find many local organisations of genuine local people trying to make the life of their local brethern little less bad (don't approach any int'l ngo only small local project)

all these small project are in need of skills, so within less than a few weeks at most you will have find a project that fits what you have to offer; they'll be happy to give you food, accomodation; you won't spend a dime and since the local community will recognized your input, you will also end up with an amazing quality of life that you would not have expected

well, you'll have to be selfless, stop watching your navel, and show adaptation abilities :

some guts and no fear.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

That might be a little difficult with a disability.

Just saying.

Im sticking up for people on the boards

I dont normally do that.

On second thoughts I dont think I should be answering for other people but just mentioning in case you didnt notice earlier.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join