It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hey guys! I've always wanted to ask and know this question! Everybody like alex jones, jeff rense and others who I like by the way always say all the past and present president(s) of the USA or Britain or seems like the world for that matter are controlled by the illuminati and new world order. But I was wondering if somebody got lucky and wondered into a meeting of the new world order or what have, who would you see moving the pieces on the grand chess board? Kinda like the movie the X-files when there are 15 men in a room smoking cigars running everything and everyone.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh man, do I love that shadowy council on X-Files. That damn smoking man!

In response though, should one have the miraculous chance to just "wander" into a meeting of a real shadowy NWO council, good on you for that. I stand amazed.
I don't think in this digital age that you would ever find all of the important players in one place. Doesn't the shadow council in X-Files get decimated when their secret meeting explodes? At most, I think you would ever find 2 or 3 important figures in one place. It's a matter of preservation. When you have so many enemies, you don't make it easy for them to kill a bunch of your buddies at once.

new topics

join