It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What To Make Of The Insider Selling? Bloomberg Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
One more report added to the growing pile of evidence indicating that we may experience another economic downturn this fall...a tsumani, a crash of epic porportions.

Putting all of the puzzle peices together...

I wonder if it has anything to do with this?
Listen to the telephone interview about the Bilderberg Report
www.corbettreport.com...

Estulin says the market manipulation is partially controlled by Bilderberg control.

Insiders of Standard & Poor’s 500 Index companies were net sellers for 14 straight weeks as the gauge rose 36 percent, data compiled by InsiderScore.com show.
Sales by CEOs, directors and senior officers have accelerated to the highest level since June 2007, two months before credit markets froze, as the S&P 500 rebounded from its 12-year low in March. The increase is making investors more skittish because executives presumably have the best information about their companies’ prospects.
Surely this can't be a good development for your typical retail investor, many of whom have just recently convinced themselves that it's OK to put some money back into stocks again.

www.istockanalyst.com...

“If insiders are selling into the rally, that shows they don’t expect their business to be able to support current stock- price levels,” said Joseph Keating, the chief investment officer of Raleigh, North Carolina-based RBC Bank, the unit of Royal Bank of Canada that oversees $33 billion in client assets. “They’re taking advantage of this bounce and selling into it.”

www.bloomberg.com...#

[edit on 25-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I was surprised to see the big jump in the DOWJ today

what's up with that shizzle?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I am putting lots of indicators together not making an nice picture.
Like last year when Bush was saying the economy was fine...Those who were saw it coming with certainty.

it appears that the timing could be again aligned for a fall season that does not treat equity markets kindly.

Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b9c8aebc224.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 25-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We are probably headed for the "W" scenario. We went back up now its time for the next fall. The profits we see are just rediculous; I don't know how people don't get it, or see it. When did, "Its not as bad as it could be" become our benchmark?

Usually if the insiders are selling, you should be selling. If they buy, you buy. But the banks, they can't keep this up. Most of their profit is from mark to market. I honestly hope we test the March lows so I can buy cheap again.

I've heard the "U" scenario, and I've heard the "W" scenario; but which one is going to happen? Tough to say. If people wake up and see that these profits are all "inflated" and there isn't anything to them, we'll see the "W" scenario. I suppose its possible for the Fed to wiggle its way out of this but everything would have to fall just right. If they raise interest rates we'll have inflation, it will kill the "rally", and things will be like they where in March or worse.

The poster that talked about the Bond market tanking also supports this. When Bonds and Stocks are moving the same way, we have a major problem.

new topics

top topics

join