It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Crimes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe82

Okay you're not understanding me, let me slow it down for you.
If a mexican child is born in the U.S and that makes him a U.S citizen, then if obama was born in, lets say kenya or indonesia then he would be a citizen of one of those countries not of the U.S

That's just wrong though. Different countries have different citizenship laws.

In the United States, if you're born on US soil then you're a US citizen. In Mexico, for example, you have to be of Mexican descent to be a legal citizen.

I provided a link, I can't believe I'm arguing about this with someone who's too lazy to follow a hyperlink and read a few paragraphs about their own country's citizenship laws (truthfully I'm just bored).

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
Wait a second... you have the balls to criticize someone else's opinion because they don't believe your "evidence" but if I am not mistaken you were the one to play the race card... Hmm sorry but anything you have to say from now on is even lower on the totem than it was before.

I'm criticizing the fact that you refuse to provide evidence of your own. If you criticize the man on his policies or actions, that's one thing (and I would join you). If you criticize him for his upbringing or citizenship, in spite of the overwhelming evidence proving he is a citizen, then it comes off as ignorance or racism.

You get to choose, I promise not to 'play the race card'. Are you racist, or just ignorant? I provided sources, 4 or 5 if I recall. Provide some of your own, or kindly place your foot in your mouth. And you're damn right I have balls, but that's neither here nor there.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

If a mexican child is born in the U.S and that makes him a U.S citizen, then if obama was born in, lets say kenya or indonesia then he would be a citizen of one of those countries not of the U.S

That depends on the laws of that nation. Not all countries give citizenship by being born in their country. Many countries do, but not all.

In addition to that, some countries give you citizenship based on the citizenship of your parents. The US is a country like this.

So, for example, both my wife and I are American citizens. But we live in Germany. In April, our son was born. He acquired both German and American nationality, because of our citizenship and where he was born. Had we been living in America and he was born, he would've been an American because he was born there. He also would've still been German because my wife is a German citizen as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Man I love it when liberals debate,
first, they throw up some mythbusting evidence.
Then when that doesn't work, they offer up a few weak arguements.
Then when that doesn't work they play the race card.
Then when that doesn't work they derride anybody who doesn't agree,
And finally defeated, they go home lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Badfuture

Tell me about it, that one person(wizard,wizard lover, whatever his name is) keeps talking "it's not worth my time to be here" continues to yap and yap on here and seems to get a little attitude toward those who don't agree with him or have a slightley different opinion.
He's the type that will be saying "where do i swipe my chip, everything is ok, big brother knows best"baaaa baaaaaaaaaa.
The NWO isn't party affilated they're all apart of it, to just gripe about one side or another and think the other party is ok is just a waste of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join