It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Crimes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Refuses to Prosecute President Obama. Under False Claims Act whereby Obama was accused of Defrauding the U.S. Treasury by Illegally being a U.S. Senator from Illinois as Obama is an Illegal Alien, not a U.S. Citizen. Berg brought action against Obama and after months of delay Holder’s Staff refused to investigate. Berg raised issue of “Conflict of Interest” and why Discovery was “not” turned over and Judge Roberts Dismissed case against Obama on June 9th. (Washington, DC – 06/11/2009) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama's lack of Constitutional "qualifications/eligibility" to serve as President of the United States and his cases that are still pending, Berg vs. Obama [2 cases – 1 under seal] and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, et al announced today that United States Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute President Barack H. Obama for Obama illegally running for and holding the U.S. Senate seat from Illinois because he was Constitutionally ineligible to be a U.S. Senator.
www.obamacrimes.info...

This is just one of many obamas' crimes and I'm gonna go through them all starting with this one, he was put into power by the powers behind the curtain who pull all the strings, they put him in illegally for something big and horriable.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Barack Obama at this point is still loved by alot of people in the world (not me btw) but once the dust settles, I think the tide will turn pretty quickly and we will see this guy getting exposed as the fraud he is.
What's the most right-wing thing in the world? A liberal who's just been mugged.
When the liberals realise they've been mugged by obama, he's gonna get such a media beating that even his kenyan muslim ancesters will feel it.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Badfuture

It going down that way would be the best case scenario in my opinion, I think things might be alot worse.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Badfuture

but once the dust settles,

I saw the other day that Rasmussen Reports has a poll that has Obama's approval numbers below 50%. Granted, that is within the margin of error, but could the dust be settling perhaps?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The reason the U.S. Attorney General refuses to prosecute Obama is because he is a U.S. citizen.

Case a: Obama was born outside the U.S. (this has been demonstrated to be false).

His mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth, so he is a U.S. citizen regardless.

Case b: Obama was born inside the U.S., as all reputable sources point to. He is a U.S. citizen.

That's really all there is to it. If you are born to a U.S. citizen, you are a U.S. citizen jus sanguinis.

For more reading, see: Natural Born Citizen of the United States

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

He was not born in the United States he was born in Kenya. Why elsewould he not have already showed his birth certificate to the public???

Easy because he doesn't have one from Hawaii like he claims he was born in Kenya and the truth will soon come out.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze

He was not born in the United States he was born in Kenya. Why elsewould he not have already showed his birth certificate to the public???

Did you read my post? Or any of the links I provided?

He could have been born on Mars, and he would still be a U.S. citizen. Also, he did show his birth certificate, you can see it in the links I provided, as well as numerous investigations by forgery experts who have proven it to be real. You can also see two separate newspapers from 1961 confirming his birth in Hawaii.

But I guess its easier to ignore the facts and just say, 'His skin's a different color and he has a scary name so he must not be from the US!'.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

What about the mexican kids born to citizens of mexico inside the U.S ?
Aren't they U.S citizens?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

Yeah, they are.

What's your point?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

But I guess its easier to ignore the facts and just say, 'His skin's a different color and he has a scary name so he must not be from the US!'.

That right there is how they know the truth will easily stay hidden and never come out because as soon as someone questions obama, the race card is played and most people are afraid to mess with that, its absolutely sick how people play the race card on everything.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
yeah...a blogger knows the truth...right...the state of hawaii lied, the state of illinois lied, the supreme court justice roberts (a republican appointee) lied also...but a blogger is telling the truth...right! he's president...get over it...there have been countless republican people look into this and have found...guess what!! OBAMA HAS A U.S. BIRTH CERTIFICATE...
but no...a blogger knows the real truth...right.

and why do you people keep posting this crap and why is it still allowed on ATS. this subject is nothing but a circle jerk

[edit on 25-6-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

His mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth, so he is a U.S. citizen regardless.

Well according to your logic they're mexican citizens, being that you say that obamas' mother was an american citizen so no matter where he was born he would automaticaly be one as well, my point is how is he an automatic citizen of his mothers birth place but the mexican kids are citizens where they are born. so that would mean that obama would not be a natural born U.S citizen.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

why do you people keep posting this crap and why is it still allowed on ATS. this subject is nothing but a circle jerk
reply to post by jimmyx

What are you a censor?
This site is a place where people can talk ideas and opinions, as far as i know its not for simpletons who get mad when people have opinions different than themselves and ask for the subject to be censored.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Of course the race card is going to be played what other card do they have. They are upset because day by day Obama in office is looking like a bigger and bigger mistake.

I believe in order to be POTUS you must be a natural born citizen so yes guess what it doesnt matter, even if his father was George Washington and his mother was Rosa Parks, if he was not born in the US or on a military base then sorry he is not a natural born citizen.

As for all the "proof" I'm sorry I do not believe it one bit. If you honestly believe that all of that "evidence" could not have been faked then you are at the wrong website. But if you just want to believe what youre told then join Oprah's book club.

Oh one more thing:

Before you play the race card you may want to know who exactly you are talking to.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Breeze

Right on my friend, but there is still alot of people that just do what they're
told and believe everything thats said.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That's really all there is to it. If you are born to a U.S. citizen, you are a U.S. citizen jus sanguinis.

It's true that if you're born to a US citizen, you're a citizen as well. That doesn't make you natural born though. One who is natural born is born within the borders of the United States. My son was born here in Germany in April. Both my wife and I are US citizens, thus making my son a US citizen as well. However, he is not natural born and not qualified to be president [or vice-president] of the United States.

There are some issues about the timing of Obama's birth in regards to citizenship. When he was born, it apparently was the law that citizenship wasn't given to someone if their parents didn't meet certain criteria. From some stuff I read several months ago, Obama's mom may not have met all the required criteria.

Assuming he was a US citizen at birth though, there still is the question on how he attended school in Indonesia, when it was only open to Indonesian citizens, and how he entered Pakistan when they wouldn't allow Americans in. If he's a duel citizen, that's fine. Many people are. But, it seems to be the law now that duel citizens can't be the president.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe82

Well according to your logic they're mexican citizens, being that you say that obamas' mother was an american citizen so no matter where he was born he would automaticaly be one as well, my point is how is he an automatic citizen of his mothers birth place but the mexican kids are citizens where they are born. so that would mean that obama would not be a natural born U.S citizen.

That's not my logic, that's the United States Law. In US law, if you're born to a citizen of the United States, or if you're born on U.S. soil, you are a natural born citizen of the United States. Source

Originally posted by octotom
It's true that if you're born to a US citizen, you're a citizen as well. That doesn't make you natural born though. One who is natural born is born within the borders of the United States. My son was born here in Germany in April. Both my wife and I are US citizens, thus making my son a US citizen as well. However, he is not natural born and not qualified to be president [or vice-president] of the United States.

Well this part is tricky, and I must say I'm glad to finally be discussing this with someone who actually understands our laws.

'Natural Born Citizen' has never been officially defined under U.S. law. It is therefore the subject of quite a bit of scrutiny among legislators. However,

A majority of commentators today argue that the Presidential Eligibility clause incorporates both common-law (jus soli) and English statutory (jus sanguinis) principles.[5]
Source

Originally posted by octotom
Assuming he was a US citizen at birth though, there still is the question on how he attended school in Indonesia, when it was only open to Indonesian citizens, and how he entered Pakistan when they wouldn't allow Americans in. If he's a duel citizen, that's fine. Many people are. But, it seems to be the law now that duel citizens can't be the president.

Obama never held dual citizenship in Indonesia, at least there are no Indonesian records to confirm it. He did live in Indonesia from the ages of 6-10, where he went to elementary school under his stepfather's name, Soetoro. The reason they used his stepfather's name was likely to avoid questions of his U.S. citizenship while he was attending school in Indonesia.

You actually raised some good points (more than I can say for some of the other posters here), and I commend that. I actually had to look some stuff up to refute them.

In any event, I'm pretty much done with this, as the people who really hold onto these theories refuse to provide evidence to back up their claims. (OP, youtube videos don't count). While some people, such as octotom, provide decent points, most people tend to just rehash the same old tired arguments and disregard any sources that disagree with their claims. Have any of you been over to the 911 forums? When we try to debunk the official story, we actually bring up facts, witness accounts, inconsistencies and anomalies in order to enforce our points.

In other words, this is not worth my time.

EDIT to fix quotes

[edit on 25-6-2009 by drwizardphd]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
and why do you people keep posting this crap and why is it still allowed on ATS. this subject is nothing but a circle jerk

Wow.

With an attitude like that, you would make a good ATS mod.

They could really use you. You should maybe U2U them and ask for a slot.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Okay you're not understanding me, let me slow it down for you.
If a mexican child is born in the U.S and that makes him a U.S citizen, then if obama was born in, lets say kenya or indonesia then he would be a citizen of one of those countries not of the U.S

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Wait a second... you have the balls to criticize someone else's opinion because they don't believe your "evidence" but if I am not mistaken you were the one to play the race card... Hmm sorry but anything you have to say from now on is even lower on the totem than it was before.

The race card is the most worthless and generic card out there and you had to use it so sorry to say you have no opinion in the matter

[edit on 02/04/2009 by Cool Breeze]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join