It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human high

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i saw add that says that is possible to choose baby sex or color of eyes . but what about high ?

is that also possible ?

and the second question is about high of regular age people . did it been any breakthrough in science that can help to add inches to our high ?

i mean if you are in 20s or 30s . any dna breaktrow ?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ravana2

Do you mean height? I don't think there is a way to make babies have a certain height once they grow, because both genetics and environmental causes effect height.

I'm 5'0 and I don't think there is anyway for me to get taller, and I'm 18. I'm sure there may be ways to do it hormonally but the risks are much greater than the benefits.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

A medical technique of stretching your lower limbs can add several centimeters, while a Chinese traditional diet includes groundnut roots. Sports especially basketball that need a lot of jumping have been known to increase height.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
In the movie Gattaca they made someone taller by breaking the legs and setting them in a custom vice that basically caused new bone to grow in the crack between the two bone segments. Long story short, he grew a couple inches and it hurt a lot.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thanks guys! That actually was really informative. My mom always makes jokes about "the rack" but I'm pretty okay with my height. It's just my stance that procedures to change physical appearance aside from hairdos and makeup are over the top.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

i think that its technique name is lizarov and they do it in russia . they add you one millimeter every day but it look scarry on photos .

they make your legs longer . it think it cost few 1000s dollars in city of kazan . but do not use exact spelling course i am not sure for letters i use .

new topics

top topics

join